To old for abdl?

You never grow out of it, its part of who you are.

Reactions: Diprs2, mistykitty, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Newbaby110521 said:
At 32 I’m maybe not the best person to answer but here is my two cents. There is no real limit on age in terms of maximum although we do request that active members in the society are 21+ (some say 18+) some people like Michael Bent stop being ABDL but he didn’t describe it as ‘Growing Out of It’ more that he didn’t feel as if he needed it anymore the desires just went away. Unless you experience something similar to that you’re never to old for age play. I remember something the author Katherine Runddel said about another famous author who said he would only read children’s books again if he suffered brain damage but Katherine’s talk was tilted ‘Why I still read children’s books and you should too!’ She did want to call it ‘Bite Me (insert authors name)’ but the conference wouldn’t allow it. Like I said I’m 32 I still read children’s books I watch TV show’s aimed at children you’re never too old to enjoy what makes you happy.
Michael Bent isnt ABDL anymore?
Realy 🫣 .Sorry dont want to destroy the main thread - because there are so many good replies. But the news of Michael Bent being adult baby no more is 😮 - he and his wife had this big abdiscovery thing and they were so much in that lifestyle i thought as a buyer of some of their books. I know that in the community they are controversial. Sorry its a sitenote, but i have to communicate about that.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
LittleRobbie said:
Hi everyone,

Can I ask the community;

Are you ever too old for a abdl community?

Do you ever grow out of ageplay?
I turned 75, three days ago. One day ago I wet my diaper 2 times, and messed in it one time. I will probably stop being interested in ABDL when I get "older"...
Dependonme

Reactions: Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
LittleRobbie said:
Hi everyone,

Can I ask the community;

Are you ever too old for a abdl community?
LittleRobbie said:
Do you ever grow out of ageplay?

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I find the need to be diapered increases with age, at senior age, not sure if it's for attention or realizing the clock is ticking. Enjoy yourself while you can.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, PlastiBrain and BobbiSueEllen
I am 59, and although have had my intense baby side (needing to be baby as much as possible), I have also been in a situation that it just wasn't compatible with my life (at that time). Done the purges, went on shopping sprees...like every one else. Always was, and always will be an abdl.

Reactions: Diprs2, Nottylu and BobbiSueEllen
Never! I was born into diapers and I'd die in diapers if I had my say. And when I die, I will be one of the oldest toddlers to have ever lived. This is my life. And I'm content.

Notice I didn't use the word 'happy'; 'content' has a tighter meaning, 'happy' is too nebulous. 'Content' is taking the highs with the lows, 'happy' is too often seen as nothing but euphoria. Gotta take the rain with the sun, Peeps. 🥳🤗🧸🍼🥰

Reactions: Diprs2, PlastiBrain, Cottontail and 2 others
I will be 66 on Wednesday.
3 days from today.
I am not too old to be in diapers 24/7.
I like being in diapers.
I am used to my 100% total bladder and bowel incontinence.
My diaper is where my pee-pee and my poo-poo belong 24/7.
Not in the potty/toilet.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BBBen
Diapers are a time machine. Every time you wear one, you are transported back to the very first time.
Who would give up that experience?

Reactions: Diprs2, BobbiSueEllen and BBBen
mightytoddler said:
Nope ! If your true ABDL ( I’m AT = toddler) it’s a part of you that never ever just goes away . It’s about your inner self your spirit . I know several ATDL that are in their 50s 60s 70s . Each is amazing wonderful loving toddlers . None engage in any adult things including adult sex just 100% sweet loving littles . Lots of giggling lots of love for one another right her on ADISC . Our body’s might age but our inner child is forever 🥰❤️🥰

Attachments

• IMG_8271.jpeg
    IMG_8271.jpeg
    374.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: Cottontail and BobbiSueEllen
It's not something you outgrow. It's not going anywhere so no age doesn't matter.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Cottontail, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person

• Love
Reactions: Cottontail, mistykitty and BobbiSueEllen
Wow, I really appreciate all the comments here, thanks guys!

I really wasn't expecting such a large response in a short time. Seems like I finally found a community where I can be my self :) 🫂

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, PlastiBrain, Cottontail and 3 others
LittleRobbie said:
Wow, I really appreciate all the comments here, thanks guys!

I really wasn't expecting such a large response in a short time. Seems like I finally found a community where I can be my self :) 🫂
Seeing you're a newbie......welcome LittleRobbie. I think you'll find so many nice members here.

Reactions: Diprs2 and LittleRobbie
I recently turned 48, and my attachment to littlespace and diapers is stronger than ever. I don’t foresee it going away. If it ever does, well… I suppose that’ll mean I’ve found something that suits me better, and that’s hardly a depressing thought. But while it’s with me, I’m determined to nurture and enjoy it.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, LittleRobbie, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
I don't think so, hell I'm 69.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, LittleRobbie and BobbiSueEllen
I’ve worn diapers and plastic pants off and on most of my life because I love the feeling of being a baby again. I’ve had significant leadership roles as an adult and it lets me just go back to a time when I didn’t have to worry about anything. I’m 75 years old and wear cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7. Wet my diapers every night. Love the feeling of waking up in a wet diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: caitianx, Diprs2, LittleRobbie and 1 other person
I'm 71 and still love and wan t to wear nappies but only wear pads for need

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Diprs2 and LittleRobbie
What better object is there to pilot you on to that terrestrial plain, than a nice and soft, snug fitting diaper crinkling with every step you make or every time you touch it .
A Time Machine of sorts that we use to lesson the sting of time and age . A co pilot used to gently cruise through life.

Others may judge us but we possess our own personal key that unlocks the door to childish fantasy a prop closet filled with diapers and the other trappings of our earliest selves .

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Diprs2, StarryNight and 1 other person
Back