• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Time to introduce myself!

HappilyDiapered

A true Diaper Lover.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
O

Hello HappilyDiapered and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself, such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I am a 19-year-old man from Minnesota. I am a SERIOUS gamer and a DL. I have had bowel incontinence since I was 14.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Sidewinder
HappilyDiapered said:
I am a 19-year-old man from Minnesota. I am a SERIOUS gamer and a DL. I have had bowel incontinence since I was 14.
Welcome.

I consider myself something of a gamer as well.

What games are your favorite?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and HappilyDiapered
RPG games are my absolute favorite. I actually make my own games from time to time.

HappilyDiapered said:
RPG games are my absolute favorite. I actually make my own games from time to time.
That's cool.

I'm more into retro video games, myself. (Atari, Nintendo, Sega, that sort of thing)

Honestly, retro is the best because of the nostalgia you get while playing them. I am a speedrunner and I beat Super Mario bros. in 5 minutes, 32 seconds.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, LittleThomasC2, Dinotopian2002 and 1 other person
Awesome and welcome. Always found speed runs interesting but I suck at games too much for it.

I play a lot of games like WoW, LoL and random steam games mostly solo rogue like games. Love punishing one's that force you to restart if you die.

Working on any games at the moment?

Ever heard of scratch?

Last edited:
Retro games are the best~ Im biased though"

• Love
I don't believe in being biased. It's your opinion, and you can say what you want.

Reminds me kind of newgrounds if anyone remembers that. Still pretty awesome.

Try any games?

Currently on my phone. But plan to give some a try when I get on my PC.

Great to meet you HappilyDiapered!

I love videogames too, but I’m a recreational gamer. Even so I do like to complete them.

I wouldn’t know how to make a video game, but I’d love to write the script for an RPG if I had the chance. That would be fun.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

HappilyDiapered said:

Wow, you are a serious gamer!? I think we have something in common! I just turned 26 and am also a devout gamer. A retro one at best! I have an extensive gaming setup of dozens of game consoles and handhelds old and new from the 80s to present along with emulators of more consoles. It took me around two years to significantly advance my gaming setup; some consoles I had since childhood. Since I was a young one. You say you like RPGs? That is very cool! Although I am more of an adventure/platform/puzzle/action/fighting sort of gamer. Nice to meet you!

Last edited:
Reactions: HappilyDiapered
O welcome to the site, HappilyDiapered! :)

Sidewinder said:
I'm more into retro video games, myself. (Atari, Nintendo, Sega, that sort of thing)

Ha ha -- that era of gaming was fun! I recently came across these MAME emulators for Android. The CPU/RAM requirements are so low, you can play the games at full speed on even the most basic/ancient of smartphones. :-D

A website called googulator works for me, all I've got to do is download a game, then I can play it.

Back