Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
First and foremost: They are amazing. I really dont know how to describe them, but they feel similar to agz with their backing (slightly harder than agz backing) and the velcros are similar too. The thing is, they are so cute and really give off the Pamper vibe. In fact, they're so cute I feel bad for using them! After wearing they feel amazing too,adding a abu booster makes it really thick, later I might also wet them when I have the time 🙂

Ps I have no idea what size they are but they feel slightly bigger than agz size 9
IMG_20230911_172647.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230911_181107.jpg
    IMG_20230911_181107.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 312
  • IMG_20230911_180907.jpg
    IMG_20230911_180907.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 342
  • IMG_20230911_180859.jpg
    IMG_20230911_180859.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 353
  • IMG_20230911_180931.jpg
    IMG_20230911_180931.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 342
  • IMG_20230911_181018.jpg
    IMG_20230911_181018.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 299
  • Love
Reactions: AlwaysDreaming, DLPeakOut, SissyPwincessAndrea and 15 others
@Zha17085 Hey, thanks! Great to see some actual pictures. They look really cute! May I ask how you got your hands on these? PretendAgain's site still presents them as a "coming soon" thing. I don't see a way to order.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2, DLJosie and 1 other person
Cottontail said:
@Zha17085 Hey, thanks! Great to see some actual pictures. They look really cute! May I ask how you got your hands on these? PretendAgain's site still presents them as a "coming soon" thing. I don't see a way to order.
Ditto

Reactions: DLJosie
Cottontail said:
I somehow managed to find them online on a Chinese website

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, TigerDL, DLJosie and 3 others
Zha17085 said:
😲 Whoa. Way to cut in line, ha ha! Oh man, I bet PretendAgain would love to know how that happened! Seems like maybe they picked the wrong partner.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLPeakOut, Diprs2 and DLJosie
Cottontail said:
Just try again!

• Haha
Reactions: ShyBoo81, mayhem, Diaperman95 and 4 others
Update: the one thing I noticed that was different from other cloth backed abdl diapers (alphagatorzs) was that the surface felt less moist than cloth backed ones when wet, and also while the velcro tapes are the same as agzs, the cloth backing of them tends to fall apart after too many adjustments (since I don't always have time to fully wet and enjoy, often I just wear them dry and remove them), where as the try again diapers didn't have this problem and the tapes felt very secure

Reactions: Jk95, Diprs2, mtl1107 and 1 other person
Zha17085 said:
What website?

Reactions: Diaperedlife13 and DLJosie
paddedmemory said:
What website?
It's not actually a website, it's called 閑魚 an app

Reactions: Deleted member 74558
Where can I get these?? They look cool.

odd1inSyde said:
Where can I get these?? They look cool.
Until they're officially released on PretendAgain later this month:
"It's not actually a website, it's called 閑魚 an app"
My only question is: Are Little Kings finally going to be beaten as far as my design preference? 👀

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2, TigerDL and odd1inSyde
I know I'm anxiously awaiting the release of these.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
Cottontail said:
😲 Whoa. Way to cut in line, ha ha! Oh man, I bet PretendAgain would love to know how that happened! Seems like maybe they picked the wrong partner.
This happens all the time with Chinese manufacturing. The big concern for them is going to be if they used materials provided by PA and then sold extras for their own profit though the back channels. Regardless this is a huge breach of contract that they're not going to take sitting down is my guess. I don't thing they'll see people who bought them as an issue though since they seem to be a pretty ethically focused company.

These look amazing - the colours are like real Pampers! Really, really like them.

unnamed said:
This happens all the time with Chinese manufacturing. The big concern for them is going to be if they used materials provided by PA and then sold extras for their own profit though the back channels. Regardless this is a huge breach of contract that they're not going to take sitting down is my guess. I don't thing they'll see people who bought them as an issue though since they seem to be a pretty ethically focused company.
Yeah, I would buy them through the actual website If shipping didn't cost 2x the price of the product

but it happens to many more other companies, rearz, tykables, abu (though it has an official shop on taobao but only sells a limited selection), lfb, kiddo diapers, landofgenie, etc. And they usually only have a limited selection

But they usually are either labeled as "微瑕" i.e flawed (some have less sap or 1 of the tapes are missing, mild printing problems, etc.) Which probably cannot be sold either way or "尾單" i.e leftovers from the production, but the materials I'm pretty sure are bought from the companies themselves

though I doubt it's a breach of contract (or, if it is, not much can be done since the small amount sold /government loves cashing in RMB for USD) since many many Chinese manufacturers do that, not just abdl companies

In fact, I even got a pack of daydreamers 2 weeks ago, but they had major tape problems and only 1 could be used, and I didn't really like them either

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2 and bigtoddler96
I'm still very, very new to the scene but I'm not a fan of how rearz has behaved in the sandbox previously. Can't imagine giving them much if any business.

Nevertheless hopefully this works out for PA because I really like what they publish and their products seem very high quality, plus they're super supportive of artists

unnamed said:
I'm still very, very new to the scene but I'm not a fan of how rearz has behaved in the sandbox previously. Can't imagine giving them much if any business.

Nevertheless hopefully this works out for PA because I really like what they publish and their products seem very high quality, plus they're super supportive of artists
Yeah, although I don't really know what happened to rearz just by their designs I won't really buy their products either (since I prefer cloth backed+velcro far more)

Reactions: Diprs2, TreeLad and bigtoddler96
Zha17085 said:
Yeah, although I don't really know what happened to rearz just by their designs I won't really buy their products either (since I prefer cloth backed+velcro far more)
Rearz just announced their next diaper (which is Daydreamer) and it's not even cloth-backed, which I think it was a missed opportunity because Rearz currently doesn't offer any cloth-backed diapers and I think that the Daydreamer diapers should've been cloth-backed instead so that Rearz can finally have their first cloth-backed diaper.

Reactions: Diprs2, PrettyLilPrincess and PGAFAN2008
bigtoddler96 said:
Rearz just announced their next diaper (which is Daydreamer) and it's not even cloth-backed, which I think it was a missed opportunity because Rearz currently doesn't offer any cloth-backed diapers and I think that the Daydreamer diapers should've been cloth-backed instead so that Rearz can finally have their first cloth-backed diaper.
A cloth-backed Daydreamer probably wouldn't have worked anyways because a major feature of it is the transparent plastic backing that lets you see how wet it is. I'd imagine a cloth-backed version would obstruct this view. Not to say that Rearz shouldn't make another cloth-backed design, I'm personally a fan of cloth-backed diapers, just it wouldn't work with what they had planned with the Daydreamers. I wonder if there are other designs/projects that we just don't know about, perhaps a cloth-backed diaper, since they only announced the Daydreamers once it was fully ready for shipping compared to other brands that announce their new designs a year or more before they're ready to ship.

Reactions: Diprs2, DLJosie and PGAFAN2008
Back