Thought I outed myself.

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am working away from home on a project that will last for most of a year. I do fly home for a week at a time. But while here , I stay at a furnished apartment. After awhile you meet a few neighbors.
I was just taking some trash out, along with a box that some diapers came in. I ran into one of the neighbors that I chat with from time to time. So I stopped to chat for a minute. During our conversation, he focused in on, and said BH group item#....... Many of us know that stands for Bottom half group. I just kinda played it off like I didn't know anything.
As soon as I was back to the room I had to Google BH group just to see what popped up. Looks like I'm in the clear. But it's also likely the he wouldn't look it up or even remember as he seemed kinda drunk. Also at the time I was wearing a freshly changed megemax.
Anyone else accidentally out themselves?

While CM and I have had our misadventures in being caught/outed we are growing within ourselves to the point that it’s something we enjoy and the “shame” is lessening every day.

I was traveling for work and I have grown to enjoy wearing while I travel. It’s comforting and has come in handy multiple times.

This last trip I decided to pad up after going through security. I walk toward my gate find a bathroom and change into my diaper and onesie. Got dressed and headed out. I still had some time to spare so though I would get a drink. As I’m standing there ( wearing my back pack) waiting for the bar tender. A young women maybe in her early twenty’s leans over tapped my shoulder and said l, “ hun I think umm your stuff is is about to fall out of your bag”.

I take a look and two diapers are literally about to fall out. I had forgotten to zip that pocket all the way up. I thanked her zippednitvup got my drink and realized that she wasn’t rude, and didn’t seem to make a big deal out of it so why should I.

Anyway that’s my most recent adventure of kind of outing myself.

cannaboy88 said:
While CM and I have had our misadventures in being caught/outed we are growing within ourselves to the point that it’s something we enjoy and the “shame” is lessening every day.

I was traveling for work and I have grown to enjoy wearing while I travel. It’s comforting and has come in handy multiple times.

This last trip I decided to pad up after going through security. I walk toward my gate find a bathroom and change into my diaper and onesie. Got dressed and headed out. I still had some time to spare so though I would get a drink. As I’m standing there ( wearing my back pack) waiting for the bar tender. A young women maybe in her early twenty’s leans over tapped my shoulder and said l, “ hun I think umm your stuff is is about to fall out of your bag”.

I take a look and two diapers are literally about to fall out. I had forgotten to zip that pocket all the way up. I thanked her zippednitvup got my drink and realized that she wasn’t rude, and didn’t seem to make a big deal out of it so why should I.

Anyway that’s my most recent adventure of kind of outing myself.

Im never EVER giving either of you the nuclear launch codes!

Reactions: ABdrew, starpup, DLdad and 5 others
littlemoosey said:
Probably a good idea. Lol

1111 1111 1111 1111

Oh wait......... You said NOT to give them the launch codes? lol

[note to self: Get launch codes changed ASAP!]

Last edited:
Reactions: norsken, rocketman and littlemoosey
littlemoosey said:

It's probably still the same code as I have on my luggage...

Reactions: WaddleKitten and littlemoosey
bambinod said:
It's probably still the same code as I have on my luggage...
12345, the same number for the air shield

Reactions: Moicano and WaddleKitten
I have came home from the supermarket on a computer of occasions to find out I had forgotten to button up my onesie and had the tail ont. One of those occasions my wife told me that you could see my nappy sagging below my shorts. 😳 I don't know if it was sagging in the shop or only after I got home. Another time my brother in law walked in on me making coffee in just my pull up. Luckily I had just had a shower and changed. I still find that sort of thing inbarissing but it gets easier each time.

I have outed myself more times than I can count, each time was a different situation, the very first time I outed myself was on purpose as I had grown tired of hiding my love of wearing diapers.
I was 16 and had a job working for a neighborhood farmer. One day I decided enough was enough and I stopped at the local market and purchased 2 cases of Pampers, 1 case size medium and 1 case size XL toddler and went home and carried both cases of Pampers into the house in full view.
My mom was in the kitchen when I walked in and she said what’s up, I hand her the case of medium Pampers and say theses are for the baby, she asks who the others where for, I replied they are for me and took them to my room. I came back out a short time later and mom was waiting for me, she said two things, the first was, I suppose your wearing a diaper now, I said yes. Than she said ok but you still need to replace all the diapers you took thinking I did not know.
I said ok I’d get another case for the baby with my next paycheck. She said that’s fine but don’t forget to get yourself some more also, I said I won’t forget.
That’s was the first time I outed my self and it was to my mom.

Reactions: crooke3, antte91, Moicano and 3 others
lonnie said:
I have outed myself more times than I can count, each time was a different situation, the very first time I outed myself was on purpose as I had grown tired of hiding my love of wearing diapers.
I was 16 and had a job working for a neighborhood farmer. One day I decided enough was enough and I stopped at the local market and purchased 2 cases of Pampers, 1 case size medium and 1 case size XL toddler and went home and carried both cases of Pampers into the house in full view.
My mom was in the kitchen when I walked in and she said what’s up, I hand her the case of medium Pampers and say theses are for the baby, she asks who the others where for, I replied they are for me and took them to my room. I came back out a short time later and mom was waiting for me, she said two things, the first was, I suppose your wearing a diaper now, I said yes. Than she said ok but you still need to replace all the diapers you took thinking I did not know.
I said ok I’d get another case for the baby with my next paycheck. She said that’s fine but don’t forget to get yourself some more also, I said I won’t forget.
That’s was the first time I outed my self and it was to my mom.

That's cool your mom was cool with it but I think she told you to get yourself more next time so you weren't stealing any from the baby. Was that your cousin or sibling or something?

Calico said:
That's cool your mom was cool with it but I think she told you to get yourself more next time so you weren't stealing any from the baby. Was that your cousin or sibling or something?
I grew up in a large family, me being the 3rd oldest of 10.
I graduated high school the same year the youngest started 2nd grade.

Reactions: DLScottsman
lonnie said:
I grew up in a large family, me being the 3rd oldest of 10.
I graduated high school the same year the youngest started 2nd grade.

But who was the baby you were buying diapers for?

LittleManAlex said:
12345, the same number for the air shield
Spaceballs reference.

Reactions: LittleManAlex
Calico said:
But who was the baby you were buying diapers for?
Would have had to be either my youngest brother or the two youngest sisters, as there seemed to always be someone in diapers in the house I grew up in.

lonnie said:
Would have had to be either my youngest brother or the two youngest sisters, as there seemed to always be someone in diapers in the house I grew up in.

So your brother was still in diapers in Kindergarten and wore Medium Pampers?

Calico said:
So your brother was still in diapers in Kindergarten and wore Medium Pampers?
When I was 16 my 3 youngest siblings where all in headstart aka pre-school and yes they where still in diapers.

Had a little mishap at work yesterday.

I try to have my BM in the morning before work, and did, but by early afternoon it became very uncomfortable again and I needed to use the very crowded mens restroom come what may. Well, I enter and can't believe my luck: it's empty. I use the toilet stall in the corner for added privacy, drop my jeans, plastic pants, and cotton brief, and then remove my diaper and sit it on my lap. Two minutes later, though, somebody enters and of course they take the other toilet stall. Now I could have waited them out, but there were things to do and I kept telling myself that I can do this. I clean myself and flush, and try to hastily refasten my diaper during the flush. The flush was too short and I'm taping-up in silence, but it's not that bad. I decide to take a shortcut, though, and not tuck-in any of the diaper waistband. That afternoon I had the IT room to myself, and while it has a window facing the hall, the separate server room does not, and I decided to fix everything there. I walk back and enter the server room, drop my jeans, plastic pants, and underwear, and tuck in everything just right. It's then I look up and notice a security camera on the wall. Ahem.

Now I've been in the company's security trailer, and while they have cameras everywhere, I know they're typically viewing areas outside the building and the parking lot. Not inside the building and definitely not the server room. I know there is also at least one other person, their manager, with camera access, but doubt they spend much time doubling for their subordinates. So I am likely in the clear but as a person with a slight exhibitionist stream, it gave me a little rush thinking that I gave someone a show. :)

Im sure our neighbours have noticed my diapers when I take out our bathroom trash walmart's value brand has gotten to the point of being so thin you can clearly see my diapers especially my aquanauts. Oh well at least no one has commented so far but they are all over 50 so diapers may not be an unusual item for them to see.

Back