this has to be the most messed up mommy scammer I have seen

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I have been talking to this money I did not give her any money this time and tried to meet her twice one time she told me her uncle died so she could not meet and needed an Apple card to help her feel better did not do. This time we were supposed to meet but she got in a car accident and nearly died and was at a local hospital and doctor contacted her phone asking if was her husband and could pay for her medical bills. So I called both hospitals because a scam person tried to tell could not see she was at the hospital so checked and said just like thought no one was by her name. This time pull this type of scam on the wrong person i have 20 years as an EMS and know a lot of people in hospitals know how it works in the medical field.

It’s true that we’re all desperate to find companionship in this subculture. Even mentioning gift cards sets off a red flag in my mind. I’m trained to think critically of such things because I’m a programmer and have to be hyper-vigilant to phishing attacks, vulnerabilities, etc.
Stay safe out there!

Reactions: AJFan2020 and BBBen
Back