Thinking of trying Sunkiss nappies

They are similar except I think the Trest are a bit softer whereas the Sunkiss feels a little stiff. Plastic on both is similar but I think Trest is softer. Absorbency of the Sunkiss was good but didn't really give it any kind of scientific test. Overall I prefer Trest.

Here is my post from before:
"I just tried out the Sunkiss Masterpiece. They are just okay for comfort and fit but nothing to write home about. Plastic back is not as soft as say Trest and overall the diapers seem a bit stiff. I will say they are not very noisy so that can be a plus depending on preference. They are also fairly thin. I do like the pink colour. So far the absorbance seems good. Overall on a scale of 1 - 10 I would give this a 7."

Reactions: woolyDL
Thank you for this thread! I have been so curious about the sunkiss masterpiece diapers, but I didn't want to jump into getting them without first seeing with other ABDLs had to say about them. i'm glad they're good, they're priced very well where i'm at, and I think I could actually afford these once my life settles out. plus pink is my favorite color.. i'm in love!

HI. I like the look of the sunkiss nappies, and I've been looking at the various ones in the range. can anyone tell me where do I find out the actual capacity of the different ones?.

The masterpiece ones are very good and work as well as an ABDL diaper. But they run on a larger size so go a size down like you do with Mega Max.

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
I like it so far. Wore it twice now. Pretty comparable to MegaMax. I’d go with the size you normally wear, not go down one size.

Bought plastic pants, not for me, after wearing for a short time.

Thanks everyone for this. I tried buying Megamax from Amazon and it couldn’t be delivered to a Dropbox but the Sunkiss can be. So I think I’ll take at it.

Does anyone know if Amazon ships these discretely in the U.S.?

I12BLittle89 said:
Does anyone know if Amazon ships these discretely in the U.S.?
Yes. Comes in Amazon cardboard box.

Reactions: I12BLittle89
jamiejamie said:
Yes. Comes in Amazon cardboard box.
Thank you! Might have to give these a try.

They can also be delivered to an Amazon locker.

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy and I12BLittle89
StarryNight said:
That’s what I did. Also in a cardboard box.

Reactions: I12BLittle89, PaddedPonyboy and StarryNight
StarryNight said:
Oh my gosh, thank you for reminding me these exist! I'm currently between homes (living out of a hotel due to being disabled + poor and waiting for a government apartment to open up) and it's been hard to get certain items without having to run all over town with Uber. Thank you! I might use this while I'm here. Glad to hear that they will ship to those as well!

Reactions: I12BLittle89 and StarryNight
IMHO the pink Sunkiss Masterpiece diapers are a less expensive version of MegaMax diapers. If you love MegaMax diapers you will love these. And you will save money.
I’ve seen some references to a white version but I have not been able to find the white version anywhere. Sunkiss does have some other diapers in white which don’t seem to be rated as highly as the pink Masterpiece version.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy and I12BLittle89
Hi everyone!
You keep saying they are cheaper than Megamax … but that doesn’t seem to be true, at least here in Canada. Maybe I’m looking in the wrong place but Amazon.ca wants 44.46 for the Sunkiss and healthwick.ca wants 45.99 for a bag of Megamax. Shipping is free for both!
Only 1.53 difference per bag makes me want to stay with my trusted Megamax!

Attachments

• IMG_6864.jpeg
    IMG_6864.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6865.jpeg
    IMG_6865.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 6
TheRealDiaperGuru said:
Hi everyone!
You keep saying they are cheaper than Megamax … but that doesn’t seem to be true, at least here in Canada. Maybe I’m looking in the wrong place but Amazon.ca wants 44.46 for the Sunkiss and healthwick.ca wants 45.99 for a bag of Megamax. Shipping is free for both!
Only 1.53 difference per bag makes me want to stay with my trusted Megamax!
They're $31.98 for me in the US on Amazon and they are for a size small. Northshore Care charges too much for shipping and I am not buying two cases for free shipping or else I am spending over $200 for 80 diapers. But you're right, Mega Max is technically cheaper than sunkess because I can get all four packs on llmedico for $120 with free shipping. It little less cheaper than Sunkiss on Amazon for all 4 packs.

Last edited:
I've looked.... but can these sunkiss plastic backed be purchased anywhere else than Amazon UK?
Recently Amazon have become lazy in my opinion. They sent out multiple items with an address label stuck to the actual item. We was a present, surprise ruined. The other was an item that shouldn't arrive looking like it's been dragged along the pavement when only wrapped in clingfilm..

Picked up my delivery this morning. Should have been yesterday but Amazon drop locker was left till last it seems.

I've got to say I'm pleasantly surprised. My problem with most manufacturers is the medium is too tight cutting into my groin on either side and the large has gaps.

Northshore megamax was the only perfect fit for me, being in the UK they are hard to come by. NRU are usually out of stock, so it's a case of buying in bulk from them whenever I can.

These Sunkiss are the same to me in fit as NS megamax.

Lets hope they stay availible. I could do with a better supplier than Amazon though.... a direct retailer?

Back