Thinking about whether or not to poop in a diaper.

Prepare 6 identical bottles 3 can be spiked with a generous dose of extremely powerful laxative ( it will then be fully up to caregiver wether you involuntarily use the diaper or not) of course maintaing a good poker face is required until you either are completly helplessly filling the diaper or nothing is happening with 6 bottles one before each feeding you could have a boring morning followed by frequent uncontrolled diaper use all evening or vice versa . Your caregiver is the only person who will know to expect average day or a person incapable of not soiling themselves that will need very frequent changes generally there’s 2-3 hours playtime suspense before you urgently experience normal or extremely enhanced forced diaper use that you can’t control. The medication when used guarantees you messy uninterupted baby toddler time , you will eat watch TV and use diapers without regard. You also should not be left undiapered for at least 12 hours after your last dose . You can’t trust a fart once you are sure you have been dosed you will be much to late down the road to not be completely compliant in filling your diaper when the medication makes you.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: mistykitty and KBoy
Tetra said:
Prepare 6 identical bottles 3 can be spiked with a generous dose of extremely powerful laxative ( it will then be fully up to caregiver wether you involuntarily use the diaper or not) of course maintaing a good poker face is required until you either are completly helplessly filling the diaper or nothing is happening with 6 bottles one before each feeding you could have a boring morning followed by frequent uncontrolled diaper use all evening or vice versa . Your caregiver is the only person who will know to expect average day or a person incapable of not soiling themselves that will need very frequent changes generally there’s 2-3 hours playtime suspense before you urgently experience normal or extremely enhanced forced diaper use that you can’t control. The medication when used guarantees you messy uninterupted baby toddler time , you will eat watch TV and use diapers without regard. You also should not be left undiapered for at least 12 hours after your last dose . You can’t trust a fart once you are sure you have been dosed you will be much to late down the road to not be completely compliant in filling your diaper when the medication makes you.
This is a fantastic idea. Thank you for sharing. I will most certainly be sharing this idea with a caregiver friend of mine.

I would say, for me, it’s a sometimes thing. It feels incredibly babyish, and is fun because of that, but you do have to be comfortable with the cleanup.

I would say, after pooping, it’s a good idea to move the physical mass of it from your diaper into the toilet and flushing it. That will drastically reduce the smell when disposing of the diaper, and even though it’s not as babyish-feeling when getting rid of it, it’s definitely worth doing.

Also - clean yourself up very well afterwards, starting with wipes and following up with a shower. Especially if you’re not fully trimmed downstairs there, it can lead to a lot of chafing & rash problems if you don’t wash that area enough.

Last edited:
I used to think about messing a lot but was afraid to deal with my messy results. I've been an AB since a very young age, but urinary IC in 1999.
It's only been in the last two years that I've started filling my pants more and more.
Once I started it was difficult to relax and let go and to deal with the mess and smell of clean up. But after about half a dozen times it isn't too big a deal.
I will say that I truly feel for those that do suffer from bowel IC, and have no control over this, and am thankful I am only urinary IC.
Maybe once a week or so, I'll be in a grocery store, or out and about and have the urge to poop. I've now gotten to where I can just let it go while driving my car, or walking out of a store and I'm headed home.

Two things help with my cleanup. One, I keep my bum and nether regions hair-free. A hairy bum makes cleanup much more difficult and time-consuming unless you plan to shower right away. Second are large adult wipes, not baby wipes. I've used these for many years, even before giving in to my pooping desire. There are many brands to choose from, and I've tried many of them. But I've settled on these, Members Mark Adult Wipes. I used to get them at Sams, while a member. I now order them off Amazon. Many adult wipes are long and narrow and more difficult to handle, at least for me. The member mark wipes are a little more square.
While writing this I made a messy in my diaper. I wish I had a mommy to change me!

It's Monday morning and I am starting the week with a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper that I won't change for several hours. I love the feeling of a warm, squishy poopy in the back of my diapee, as long as my potty doesn't squish to the front at which time I'll change right away. This morning, even while I am sitting here my poopy is safely ensconced in the back and bottom of my diaper. Soon I'll be getting my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper, then clean up and change into a Bambino Classico V2 diaper for work. I'll wet throughout the day, but no messy diapers at work. My colleagues would not appreciate a poopy diaper odor, even before I put on my diaper for the work day, I use 2-3 drops of baby powder scented oil to keep me smelling pleasant while in my wet diaper during the day. No one knows about my diapers...I hope...and I intend to keep my warm, wet diaper my little secret.

Reactions: babyscotty37
I love pooping my diapers everyday, naturaly or with some suppository. Like a naughty teenager. Looking for some friends like you to chat about. I have Discord and Telegram.

Hemix said:
My advice? Yes, do it!!

I've shared many times the wonders of pooping thy diapers. Concretely, this is one of my latest posts about it: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...thing-about-being-an-abdl.170228/post-2202147

Be sure to carry wipes with thee and go slowly, don't rush it, thou'lt enjoy it much more. A firm load helps too, it will be much easier to clean and will smell less and better.

Doing it with good airing also helps to reduce the smell and, if thou wantest, to get used to it.

For thy first time, if thou wantest to sit down but thou dostn't want to make a big mess, do it at the beginning, when there's still very few out. That way, it won't spread much and thou'lt have a nice bulge later (I love to walk with it and to get it closer to my lower parts, although very gently).

Finally, if thou art worried about getting dirty, be sure thou hast some soap, some people even use gloves. Thou wilt definitely get thine hands dirty without them, but don't worry, the cleanup isn't as terrible. For example, I get very clean with wipes, soap if necessary, and I have more than enough time until I get a shower afterwards (last time, I waited 4 hours).

And... that's all for now! 😁
I've been pooping in my underwear and nappies for as long as I can remember and I have a friend who I know enjoys it but he gets too embarrassed to talk about it and although he does have genuine accidents and becomes really upset about it I've suggested it to him before and I'm going to do so again but I'm going to be far more careful with my words when I suggest he wears pull-ups for when we are out together for the entire day which makes it more likely for him to have an accident and I've told him I'd be more than happy to help him clean up and get changed asap and hopefully he'll be willing to take me up on my suggestion as he knows all about the fact that I wear nappies 24/7 and don't mind changing his backside being as I change my own many times a day so it doesn't bother me at all if he's comfortable with me changing his too.

Reactions: Hemix and GaymerDL
Ric2 said:
I really like pooping, but it is not for everyone…. The feeling is great, and for me the freedom to just do it overrides the clean up. Have you considered loading your nappy with with something? A friend of mine often uses ripe peeled bananas to get a good feeling and this keeps the clean up more pleasant? I have seen others post about using porridge or something similar?
To me theres no point using any substitute. The thrill is in filling it and knowing what's really in it more than the feeling of it being full. I hate clean up tho but it doesn't stop me doing it every month or two when I get the house to myself at the right time.

Reactions: babyscotty37
I love be change when I pooped my diapers^^ Like a naugthy teenage boy

Back