Thing I might need on my trip to Florida business/pleasure

Babytoodler5

⭐️I love being in my diaper 🚼🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Can everyone help me out with list of things. I might need on my trip to Florida. Business/pleasure.

Is there anything I need be concerning at the airport or on the plane and the staying in hotel ?

Thanks in advance for all suggestion.

Florida is huge. You have to be way more specific. Miami is way different from Tampa or Orlando or Tallahassee or Jacksonville… they’re all completely different and up to 9 hours driving apart….

RestrainU4Me said:
Florida is huge. You have to be way more specific. Miami is way different from Tampa or Orlando or Tallahassee or Jacksonville… they’re all completely different and up to 9 hours driving apart….
Flying from New York to Orlando driving to Tallahassee for 1 week

Last edited:
that’s a good 4-5 hour drive. There are multiple fresh water springs on the way… water is kinda cold around 70 degrees but crystal clear… it’s where zephryhills water comes from. Plus all the theme parks.

RestrainU4Me said:
that’s a good 4-5 hour drive. There are multiple fresh water springs on the way… water is kinda cold around 70 degrees but crystal clear… it’s where zephryhills water comes from. Plus all the theme parks.
Oh wow thanks for heads up.

Just type in Florida springs… there’s a bunch.. all look like this

Attachments

• IMG_6156.jpeg
    IMG_6156.jpeg
    358.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: Babytoodler5
I'm a Florida baby. I would recommend chafing remedies. It's hot and humid. Also sunblock

Reactions: Gwendolyn
royalpacis said:
I'm a Florida baby. I would recommend chafing remedies. It's hot and humid. Also sunblock
Seconded. I grew up in Florida as well. Body Glide or another chafing cream is a good idea for a first time visitor. SPF50 sun screen. If you you're a New Englander, do not underestimate the Florida sun.

Also depending on how soon the trip is, bring a sweatshirt. The mornings and evenings in the winter can be cool enough to want one, while mid day will be hot. When it is cold in Florida, the humidity means it goes right through you. Cold that a jacket would stop in NY will get down to your bones in Florida.

Like @RestrainU4Me said, an Orlando to Tallahassee drive is a good half day. I did that trip multiple times per year in college. It's not awful, but not a casual drive.

Babytoodler5 said:
Can everyone help me out with list of things. I might need on my trip to Florida. Business/pleasure.

Is there anything I need be concerning at the airport or on the plane and the staying in hotel ?

Thanks in advance for all suggestion.
When are you going roughly? What are you planning to do outside of work? Are you talking about diapers? The stores all have crappy pull-ups so bring your own or have them shipped to your hotel.

As others have said, it’s a hot humid place most of the year, but it can be cool or even cold for brief periods of time in the winter in Central and North Florida. It might be raining and relatively cool one minute and scorching hot the next. Dress in layers. Bring a bathing suit. Bring sunscreen and sunglasses. And, join the gazzilions of other outsiders who come here every year. Traffic is pretty intense on many of the major freeways so be careful.

Also, you DO NOT want heat rash. If you are IC and wear during the day, plan to be inside as much as you can and change very frequently. Heat rash is basically diaper rash that develops anywhere sweat gets trapped on your skin for a good length of time, and can show up faster than you think.

Back