The warm water trick

Zeke said:
When I was a kid nobody had to use a pan of warm water to get me to pee my bed. They might have been able to use the pan to catch the runoff though because when I let go the floods did come.
Zeke said:
When I was a kid nobody had to use a pan of warm water to get me to pee my bed. They might have been able to use the pan to catch the runoff though because when I let go the floods did come.
Same here. I didn't need any encouragement to wet the bed

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, chamberpot and Zeke
LilByte said:
I've heard many say it does and many say it doesn't work. I assume like others said you have to be on edge of wetting naturally anyway and or it's also probably a type of suggestion like hypnosis where you have to believe it will work on you.
maybe it is working on me because i believed it would work and wanted it to happen 😀

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
This doesn't work for most people. I know I tried it before and it actually just wakes them up and you get caught. This might be something a person has to be conditioned for.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and AJFan2020
i guess i am conditioned for it...as i woke up soaked again last night. Am going to wear diapers again staring tonight.

Reactions: BabyCorry and BobbiSueEllen
I tried it on myself when I 1st started wearing high capacity diapers. It was a good sized bowl of warm water and I found out later it didn’t work. Maybe because I turned over and undunked my hand

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Ive tried multiple times, never works haha

still working on me...my sister luvs it, and is hoping i wet even if she doesn't try (course i kinda hope so too)

Back