The warm water trick

CrinklingCajun

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Okay who here has gotten someone to put a warm cup of water under your finger tips while you sleep....don’t be shy raise your hands
They tried that one on me when I was about 12 years old. Thankfully it didn’t work, because I would have been teased for a long time if it did.

BabyDemon33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
  6. Other
They tried that one on me when I was about 12 years old. Thankfully it didn’t work, because I would have been teased for a long time if it did.
No i mean intentionally as in asking someone else to do it just to see if the trick works

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
There was a Mythbusters show about this some years back. According to them - the myth was debunked.

If I remember the episode correctly, it was mostly that most people move at least a little while sleeping and therefore it was almost impossible to keep a hand in the water long enough to trigger a reaction.

For me, I move a lot while sleeping and my hand wouldn't be in the water for very long.

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There was a Mythbusters show about this some years back. According to them - the myth was debunked.

If I remember the episode correctly, it was mostly that most people move at least a little while sleeping and therefore it was almost impossible to keep a hand in the water long enough to trigger a reaction.

For me, I move a lot while sleeping and my hand wouldn't be in the water for very long.
I dunno. If I recall correctly, I think they halfassed it. If they were serious about it, they would have made a rig to ensure it worked.

Mathew

Constant Wetter
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Okay who here has gotten someone to put a warm cup of water under your finger tips while you sleep....don’t be shy raise your hands
Spent the night at my friend's all girl college when I was about 16. Let her and her friends dress me up and we got really drunk. I remember waking up to a bunch of girls laughing and realized I was just about to finish pissing the bed. There I was hand in a bowl of warm water laying in a puddle of pee and I honestly loved it. I've been a bedwetter most of my life and luckily for me I absolutely enjoy waking up to find I am or have already peed the bed. Don't know if the hand in the water made me pee her bed or not but it was a fun night for me.