The Significance of a Stuffie Companion

SecretBabyBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello and good day everyone! This year, I have made (what I feel are) tremendous strides in fully accepting my ABDL nature. I have been wearing diapers more frequently, purchased some gear and have even developed a semi-clingy relationship with my binkie. Lol Since making the choice to accept this side of me, I have become more accepting of other (what I thought to be negative) personality traits that define who I am. Admittedly, it has been a scary, painful and even STRESSFUL adventure but I can’t pass up the happiness that comes along with self acceptance.

All of these wonderful personal growths are taking root and I’m excited and proud of myself. Still, there was something…off about the process. I didn’t pay much attention to that feeling until one day, it hit me. I was LONELY! Now, to preface this, I’m single and have been for a few years. After a while, you just get accustomed to being along. That took a turn in the last couple of months when I came to the conclusion that, I have no one to share my ABDL growth and lifestyle with. It was getting to me in a pretty emotional way. As I lied in bed one night, it hit me! I need a stuffie! Something physical to hold and guide me deeper into my headspace. A soft and gentle companion and dream protector.

But naturally, it wasn’t that simple. Many ABs that I know have stuffies and blankies they’ve had for years. I, had none. I was racking my brain on where to even start. What animal/creature should it be? How big should it be? What color? What texture??? After scouring the internet for a few days, I came across the most cutest stuffed elephant I had seen. This angel was THE ONE! Not only was she an elephant (which are my favorite) but she was purple! My favorite color! I was sold. She arrived last week and I fell in love instantly! I was overwhelmed by the feeling of the plushie that instinctively started squeezing her and babbling like an infant. Finally, I had a best friend. A protector. A companion that would never leave. The feeling of loneliness has subsided and I feel like the luckiest little to have found her!

Everyone, say hi hi to Luna! 😍🐘💜

6473C882-0535-4EEF-818C-4F0B836C65D1.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57464, Safari, LilDavey and 11 others
I went through the same thing. Realized I just needed stuffies, now I take my teddy with me everywhere I can.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, chrischrischris, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
So cute! My elephant's name is Freckles!

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, ronnieM, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
ronnieM said:
I went through the same thing. Realized I just needed stuffies, now I take my teddy with me everywhere I can.
I’m already dragging her around the house. It’s a matter of time before she’s strapped in the front seat with me. Lol

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and Seasonedcitizen
  • Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
From Christmas to now I have about 35 stuffed animals, and 12 security blankets with animal attachments and 10 plush rattles. This has helped me to feel more like how I want to feel.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
SecretBabyBoy said:
Everyone, say hi hi to Luna!
Hi Luna! 👋💕

I really, really, want a stuffie too, but haven't found one that feels right yet. I'll keep looking though. I'm glad you found a wonderful friend!

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
This is a beautiful post, not only for those finding new stuffies, but for those with old companions -- for people who sometimes forget just how important their plush friends really are. I have more stuffed animals than I know what to do with, which, for sure, is pretty awesome... but I wonder if it's overwhelming me at this point, because it's almost too many for me to take care of. I feel like I'm always forgetting someone, and maybe that's preventing me from feeling closer to the stuffies I do have and feel more connected with. Teddy will always be my favorite, though, wise old bear. He's always been there for me. I'll ask him what he thinks about all of this. Maybe it's time to donate some stuffies -- I mean, transfer some agents to new facilities.

Thank you for reminding me what a stuffie friendship should feel like.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Traveller, BobbiSueEllen and SecretBabyBoy
sdweasel said:
Hi Luna! 👋💕

I really, really, want a stuffie too, but haven't found one that feels right yet. I'll keep looking though. I'm glad you found a wonderful friend!
Don’t give up! The right one will come to you. 💜

• Love
Reactions: Traveller and BobbiSueEllen
RainbowConnection said:
This is a beautiful post, not only for those finding new stuffies, but for those with old companions -- for people who sometimes forget just how important their plush friends really are. I have more stuffed animals than I know what to do with, which, for sure, is pretty awesome... but I wonder if it's overwhelming me at this point, because it's almost too many for me to take care of. I feel like I'm always forgetting someone, and maybe that's preventing me from feeling closer to the stuffies I do have and feel more connected with. Teddy will always be my favorite, though, wise old bear. He's always been there for me. I'll ask him what he thinks about all of this. Maybe it's time to donate some stuffies -- I mean, transfer some agents to new facilities.

Thank you for reminding me what a stuffie friendship should feel like.
Oh you’re welcome! 🥰 and thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Rainbow and BobbiSueEllen
A pet store chain closed last year and I bought a realistic dog doll. She goes shopping with me and people get a laugh and start a conversation about her. This allows me to interact with people since I live alone.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller and SecretBabyBoy
Say hello to my lee-tle friends! 🤭🥰🧸🧸🧸🧸

20210615_092058.jpg
The big, light one is Buffy; the big, dark one is Colleen; the medium, medium one is Becky and the teeny one is Abby. In two weeks, I gotta stuff 'em in a big plastic tote for the move to Kentucky...poor things! :cry:

• Love
Reactions: Rainbow, chrischrischris, LainIsLain and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:
Say hello to my lee-tle friends! 🤭🥰🧸🧸🧸🧸

The big, light one is Buffy; the big, dark one is Colleen; the medium, medium one is Becky and the teeny one is Abby. In two weeks, I gotta stuff 'em in a big plastic tote for the move to Kentucky...poor things! :cry:
Why not let them ride in the car seat? I think they might enjoy the wind and you might have a fun trip.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Love my teddy ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Screenshot_20210621-064404.pngScreenshot_20210626-110118.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Traveller, BobbiSueEllen, LainIsLain and 1 other person
Hockeyczar said:
Why not let them ride in the car seat? I think they might enjoy the wind and you might have a fun trip.
Can't. My daughter is aware of my AB/DL, nobody else is. But she's not aware I'm an Adult Baby or love to be a little girl...or that I have my own baby/toddler toys & teddy bears. Everyone else is 100% oblivious and it must stay that way. The grandkids indicated they want to ride in the giant moving truck with me in shifts since there's a double-seat next to me...so gotta keep it open. The bears got their own huge tote to ride in, best I could do. :unsure:🧸🧸🧸🧸

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Traveller, Seasonedcitizen and chrischrischris
My teddy is so important to me no one has ever loved me like this. stuffie and Chris forever and ever more ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Screenshot_20210626-105853.png

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, SecretBabyBoy and BobbiSueEllen
My Hart has been broke so many times . Just always been taken advantage of . But teddy loves me for me ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: Traveller and BobbiSueEllen
My stuffie love said when I die his coming with me . He will take me back to my childhood teddy called pander . All three of us can live for eternity . I miss pander he disappeared when I was 12 . never should anyone take there teddy away from a child .❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: Traveller, LilGweggyPup and BobbiSueEllen
I take my teddy bear Smokey and Pooh with me when I travel. Recently I took Smokey to the hospital with me when I had heart surgery

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, SecretBabyBoy, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Hello luna, you're a very cute elephant

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, SecretBabyBoy, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Back