Diaperboy27

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I have a 32” waist so it’s incredibly difficult to get anything in my size because every other time I look it’s out of stock! 😩 I was finally able to snag some little kings from ABU. I originally wanted to get the grabby bag from tykables but there was 2 things that screwed that up royally for my Medium is always out of stock & Fed-ex home delivery doesn’t ship where I am, granted I could have planed better but I managed to save it so I got a onesie from tykables on the way along with the diapers.

• Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed
try littleforbig or rearz, theyre pretty much always in stock for everything

Reactions: Diaperboy27
Have you tried Abena M4? There’s always mediums available. M stands for Medium and 4 stands for highest capacity.

Still got a plastic case from about 10 years ago and a case of fabric I bought during pandemic ( on a wild hare my supermarket was trying to carry diapers worth wearing !)

Diaperboy27 said:
I have a 32” waist so it’s incredibly difficult to get anything in my size because every other time I look it’s out of stock! 😩 I was finally able to snag some little kings from ABU. I originally wanted to get the grabby bag from tykables but there was 2 things that screwed that up royally for my Medium is always out of stock & Fed-ex home delivery doesn’t ship where I am, granted I could have planed better but I managed to save it so I got a onesie from tykables on the way along with the diapers.
32" isint too small, mine is around 22" and i use baby diapers instead of adult

• Wow
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Tetra
Time to staple some pork roast on !

• Haha
Tetra said:
Time to staple some pork roast on !
I is a scrawny boi!🤣

Back