The Magic Protogen Telegram Bot

PeppermintBatty

The Greatest Game Designer on the Planet
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Do you need a change? The magic protogen is here to help! This telegram bot can be installed into your chat to perform diaper changes, tell bad abdl jokes, and serve snacks. All interactions are SFW and the bot is aimed at lighthearted babyfur roleplayers. Just invite @themagicprotogenbot to your chat today!

Commands

/joke - Tells a bad abdl themed dad joke
/snack - Serves a random kid friendly snack
/check - Checks your diaper and changes you if necessary. There are many, many random diaper designs to see. Use /check @yourfriend to direct a change
/credit2 - Tells you about the author and gives links for feedback

There are other commands, however they are for my public RP group.

For people who have been following me for a while, you'll recognize this telegram bot from my recent "randomizers" art throb. For those that don't know me, this is just a small serving of the many fun robots, tools, games, and stories I make for the babyfur community.

Please enjoy, your smile is how you pay me.

Attachments

• aace0c64-0c19-470f-9c32-1e0508cdc3dc.png
    aace0c64-0c19-470f-9c32-1e0508cdc3dc.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20220309_163016_562.png
    IMG_20220309_163016_562.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: DorianLogan
love it nicely done <3

seccy said:
love it nicely done <3
Thanks! I tried my best! I hope you get lots of enjoyment out of it!

Thanks to you I have learned all kinds of things with python and bots. I want to thank you for starting it. I loved your bot so much that I wanted to try and make my own :) <3

seccy said:
Thanks to you I have learned all kinds of things with python and bots. I want to thank you for starting it. I loved your bot so much that I wanted to try and make my own :) <3
I'm so touched! This is exactly why I am a writer/designer. I'll pass your message on to the coder/artist I worked with on the bot. I'm sure he'll be very happy about this too.

Please keep making things--Build the world you want to see. I believe in you!

Updoot!
New art for the /check function!!!
Check it out!

Attachments

• 1648940717.thegreatestwriterontheplanet_untitled.png
    1648940717.thegreatestwriterontheplanet_untitled.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: DorianLogan
Do you like the bot? Why not follow the bot's Twitter page? I'm getting into social media using this randomizer concept so you can follow along with updoots on the bot's current status along with a random diaper and onesie every day. I also make light conversation with the everyday happenings of the community--Nothing too heavy.
www.twitter.com/protobeep

Beep boop! The bot is back online. It has been updated with a /onesie command and the /notice command is out of beta. Now you can ask him to help you get dressed and ready for the day as well as have him notice you--Just like senpai should.

We've come to discord too! You can find the bot at this link. Check the ad for more information.

That link again should be: https://discord.com/api/oauth2/authorize?client_id=1013115362079936512&permissions=3072&scope=bot

The magic protogen can also be found on telegram at @ themagicprotogenbot

The bot checks diapers, tells jokes, creates outfits, and other stuff--But only when you ask it to. It was designed by PeppermintBatty, FoxyKissus, and Alby bunny (Whose information can be seen in the /information command).

Attachments

• yoyoyo.png
    yoyoyo.png
    462.2 KB · Views: 5
I am trying out the bot on Telegram now.

The bot is great. Have you thought about translating it into Spanish? It would be very useful in my group of littles Spanish speakers

DorianLogan said:
The bot is great. Have you thought about translating it into Spanish? It would be very useful in my group of littles Spanish speakers
Would you mind sharing some info on that group? I have been searching for a littles group that speaks Spanish:)

/check @yourfriend

Back