The 3 songs you hate the most

I hate wedding music, they always play the same songs.
Macarena
Unchained melody
And one other I forgot, feel free to add on.

Twee said:
I hate wedding music, they always play the same songs.
Macarena
Unchained melody
And one other I forgot, feel free to add on.
Help! ?
It's the end of the world as we know it?
It's all over?
Bat out of hell?
🤪

I'm supposed to add something that I hate, now, aren't I? 🤔
Ok:
I don't actually hate the song, just the boy soloist; the song itself is brilliant and the contrast of his punch-in-the-faceworthiness with the chorus and orchestration works well.
If you get the chance to listen to it on a 'proper' stereo, do (but choose an untweaked-for-mobiles version, not the one posted).
And anything/everything by Oasis, or either of the brothers.

ade said:
Help! ?
It's the end of the world as we know it?
It's all over?
Bat out of hell?
🤪

I'm supposed to add something that I hate, now, aren't I? 🤔
Ok:
I don't actually hate the song, just the boy soloist; the song itself is brilliant and the contrast of his punch-in-the-faceworthiness with the chorus and orchestration works well.
If you get the chance to listen to it on a 'proper' stereo, do (but choose an untweaked-for-mobiles version, not the one posted).
And anything/everything by Oasis, or either of the brothers.
Ok I will take a listen thank you!

Sweet Home Alabama (UGH!)
Freebird (It gets over played on Classic Rock radio stations in my area)
Most if not all Country Music songs.

Last edited:
I can't stand doom and gloom songs, such as "ghetto", or "I'm still waiting".

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
feetintrouble said:
I can't stand doom and gloom songs, such as........"I'm still waiting".
I keep seeing I'm Still Standing, by Elton John.
I can legitimately use OMG! with reference to how crap that song is.
It was on a junk TV programme, recently (albeit, made in 2010), about the 'most influential music videos, ever!'
Yeah, influential in putting people off Elton Plopping John!
Thriller wasn't even on that programme! Thriller! It's the only music video that people ever went out of their way to see! (I still have the fecking rollerboot bruises to prove it! 🤬)

🤪

• Wow
I was a teenager in the 90's, so ...

• Haha
I have mixed feelings about really sad songs - great to listen to if I am in the mood to shed a few tears, but not at any other time. Some examples are:
- The Cat Carol: one of the saddest Christmas songs ever, especially if you love cats.
- Abba's slipping through my fingers, about children growing up. It totally knocked me for six when I first heard it, and I'm not even a parent.
- My Mama said, by Aqua. It's a great song, but very sad.

• Wow
KitsuneFox said:
I was a teenager in the 90's, so ...

Wt...ht...f???
Mmm Bop is one of the greatest pop songs, ever!
And can you name any other songs about the Large Hadron Collider?
(At least, that's what I think it's about.....but, who knows? That's what makes it so mmm bop....)

"BIL-LYYYY, DON'T BE A HEEE-RO..." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1. BELIEVE X BELIEVE by Bulletrain
2. The Caillou Theme Song
3. The 4kids One Piece Theme
For the Latter, I normally like 4kids dub theme song but good grief this is bad.
Also this was hard, because I normally like a lot of songs so it was hard to pick songs I dislike.

Last edited:
1. Money for Nothing - my stepdad won’t stop casually singing the whole song if someone so much as mentions three consecutive words in the song
2. Buy You A Drink - An unimaginative mush of other songs’ lyrical hooks and R&B phrases of the moment
3. Anything Jock Jams

blaincorrous said:
1. Money for Nothing - my stepdad won’t stop casually singing the whole song if someone so much as mentions three consecutive words in the song
I respect your opinion but have to disagree on this one. Other than a few lines, I really like this one.

KittyninjaW said:
I respect your opinion but have to disagree on this one. Other than a few lines, I really like this one.
Same here...I'm just not at all happy with the use of the 6-letter F-word in it. I'm sure Mark Knopfler used it to reflect the workaday attitude of some working men of the era, but it still wasn't at all necessary. Just as the 5/6-letter N-word is used in modern music or Bob Dylan's "The Hurricane" or John Lennon's "Woman is the <censored> of the World": it's vulgar, immature, unnecessary...and should be outlawed. But people fling it around like it's nothing. That has to change.

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW and blaincorrous
BobbiSueEllen said:
Same here...I'm just not at all happy with the use of the 6-letter F-word in it. I'm sure Mark Knopfler used it to reflect the workaday attitude of some working men of the era, but it still wasn't at all necessary. Just as the 5/6-letter N-word is used in modern music or Bob Dylan's "The Hurricane" or John Lennon's "Woman is the <censored> of the World": it's vulgar, immature, unnecessary...and should be outlawed. But people fling it around like it's nothing. That has to change.
I agree, I sense that he didn't mean anything by it, but people do fling that word around like it's nothing. That needs to change.

Last edited:
Back