Thanks to Northshore

Status
Not open for further replies.

singletlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Their offer of free shipping last year was a nice bonus. I tried several times ordering and could not get the coupon to work. Finally I sent an e-mil to them concerning this. It was December 31, and a Sunday. I tried their recommendation and still no free shipping. Another e-mail arrived from Northshore and they fixed it in my account and got the free shipping. THAT is customer SERVICE.
Will be ordering from them for now on.

Thanks Northshore

singletlover said:
Their offer of free shipping last year was a nice bonus. I tried several times ordering and could not get the coupon to work. Finally I sent an e-mil to them concerning this. It was December 31, and a Sunday. I tried their recommendation and still no free shipping. Another e-mail arrived from Northshore and they fixed it in my account and got the free shipping. THAT is customer SERVICE.
Will be ordering from them for now on.

Thanks Northshore

You're welcome. Very sorry you had that hassle getting the coupon to work. Our customer service team is available 7 days a week. From 6am to 10pm weekdays and from 8am to 8pm weekends. We're only closed Thanksgiving and Christmas.

First time ordering and I used the coupon too. Never got a confirmation email that it shipped so I contacted them and they sent me a link to view it. Awesome customer service and got free samples too. I’ll be ordering everything from northshore from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now if I would have done a thread like this it would have been removed... shocking is it.. Guess Northshore posts get a pass and Diaperconn's get removed. what gives is my question? I was told by Mod's that threads like this is not within ADISC rules. Feedback to Northshore should be directed to Northshore Via PM function or on that companies website not here. Still wondering why thread is still here .....

Last edited:
I too have had great experiences with NorthShore. They have great customer service and their prices used to be great on the Amazon platform.
Unfortunately, NorthShore stopped carrying the diaper I usually go for. So, I had to go to a different company who’s prices are also cheaper. However, their customer service isn’t as good, but similarly responsive.

If you want to thank a certain company, the best way to do it is to contact them directly.
While they might see it here, they also might not. Its best to contact them directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back