Tennis skirts?

I like tennis outfits too. I've been known to wear a tennis skirt, especially combined with white plimsolls without socks. I like wearing school PE outfits as well. I have a white tennis dress which I sometimes get out.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Angelapinks and sissygirlpink
I already have lots of frilly panties but as I said earlier, I need to buy one so it’s on order, delivery tomorrow Amazon Prime as is the sports top. I already have the matching socks, just no sports shoes but I have plenty of ballet flats.

I can’t wait, I’ll be tracking it all day, it’s my OCD if I know I’ve got a delivery due, I get so excited and a bit anxious.

@SashaNicole I remember buying a poster of Chris Evert on court sporting her frilly knickers, my mum and dad frowned a bit, it was A1 in size. I think my mates were insanely jealous when they came round, I was about 13 - 14 at the time maybe not a poster for a teen boy but hey, I loved it.

Jenny xx

❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Traveller, Angelapinks and 1 other person
SashaNicole said:
I normally wear panties like these under my skirt.
Yes here’s mine.

View attachment 78884

Sorry about the tag, I missed it, and you can see my corset too!! 🤭🤭

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: undine, BobbiSueEllen, MarieSue and 6 others
SashaNicole said:
I have some like this that are plastic lined, they are white with pink ruffles.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Traveller, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I do love a pleated skirt

Attachments

• 029B29E5-454F-4072-B0D0-4C5C2A4DD77C.jpeg
    029B29E5-454F-4072-B0D0-4C5C2A4DD77C.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, sissygirlpink, Bearcatz and 1 other person
Kayleigh said:
I have a thing for tennis skirts. I don’t know why but I just love how they look on women and on me when I wear one. Especially pleated tennis skirts or ones that have a bit of a flair.
I know they aren’t exactly babyish but when I wear one over my diaper I feel wonderful. Actually they feel great even when not over a diaper.
Another good thing about them is that I can find them in my size and they now are often a skort which is great for holding up my diaper, especially when it weighs down when wet.
Anyone else into tennis skirts?
I love tennis skirts. I'm always a bit envious when I watch women's tennis.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, chrischrischris and Angelapinks
I love the netball skirts with the many micro pleats - noticeable difference is the netball skirt is like a mini-kilt
with the apron overlap fastening on the left hip with the small adjustable metal clasp - most of these have
a little velcro tab on the inside right hip to hold the apron while fastening the clasp.
Very neat and suitable for all types of athletic and street wear.

ONE BIG PRECAUTION if wearing any kind of athletic skirt be it for tennis golf lacrosse field hockey etc. you must
be aware that there will always be the exposure factor and it is not to be ignored ! Best have your finest lingerie
on display - as for diapered gear this calls for a ruffled bum diaper cover and because the extra bulk is going to
blossom/bloom out the hem line of the skirt even more will be on display. SKORTS with the inner panty are great for
diaper control HOWEVER these spoil the effect of wearing revealing fancy panty - viva-la-exposure !
Sadly the boys do not have similar type athletic wear but there is always the girls stuff !

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Happy2BeInNappies2, chrischrischris and 3 others
Yep, I have tennis skirts and the panties. I always liked the ones that looked like panties rather than shorts. I had a hard time finding the panty style that had the ball pockets in them

I also have a couple of running skirts that have integral panties/shorts (again tending to like the ones with panties). I think if I were wearing women's clothes regularly, I'd wear those a lot.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
willnotwill said:
Yep, I have tennis skirts and the panties. I always liked the ones that looked like panties rather than shorts. I had a hard time finding the panty style that had the ball pockets in them

I also have a couple of running skirts that have integral panties/shorts (again tending to like the ones with panties). I think if I were wearing women's clothes regularly, I'd wear those a lot.
I would love to wear womens clothes regularly and I would love to wear mostly skirts like tennis skirts. I wouldn't mind pants though.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Seasonedcitizen, rbm and 1 other person
SashaNicole said:
Whoooooooo ! THAT IS WHAT I CALL PANTIES !

I have forgotten my sissy side for quite some time now, but with pictures like this... You are awakening something inside me !

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Happy2BeInNappies2, Traveller and 3 others
Bearcatz said:
I like this one quite a bit. Sounds like the same style?
View attachment 78868
Lookie carefully - that ever short hem line reveals something bulky and white between the legs -
Humm - I wonder what that could be !

There is a UK seller who has lots of similar short skirts - just perfect for that moment - however no diapers !
LINK:

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, sissygirlpink, Traveller and 1 other person
babylock1 said:
Lookie carefully - that ever short hem line reveals something bulky and white between the legs -
Humm - I wonder what that could be !
That *might* have been intentionally put in that picture.

Just a tease... :sneaky:

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Well I’ve tried my outfit, the skirt is a bit tight and that keeps nagging me I need to lose weight.

It’s like being back at school, that constant voice, must try harder!

I like it but it’ll be a while before I try it again I think. Also the skirt is a bit creamy rather than pure white like the rest?

View attachment 79220

View attachment 79217

Strapless bra, may have been better with.

Still, I enjoyed it and thank you, @Kayleigh for that memory jogger and reminder.

Jenny xx

❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Traveller, Kayleigh and 4 others
I’d love to wear a Tennis Skirt! I love how they look!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Angelapinks
Ohmygodright?! Soo cute. Im looking at buying a tennis dress pretty soon... But finding one to fit a 6'6" dudebod is the real challenge

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Angelapinks and Kittyinpink
Kayleigh said:
I have a thing for tennis skirts. I don’t know why but I just love how they look on women and on me when I wear one. Especially pleated tennis skirts or ones that have a bit of a flair.
I know they aren’t exactly babyish but when I wear one over my diaper I feel wonderful. Actually they feel great even when not over a diaper.
Another good thing about them is that I can find them in my size and they now are often a skort which is great for holding up my diaper, especially when it weighs down when wet.
Anyone else into tennis skirts?
I wasn’t but am tempted now ! Thank you

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
They are mini skirts like the Japanese school girl uniform.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Kittyinpink and chrischrischris
I am in tennis heaven at the moment, its wall to wall Wimbledon in our house at the moment. With their dress code for all white, some more traditional attire makes an appearance. Sadly no frilled underwear has been spotted but I have noticed some nice pleated skirts. This one is rather nice, sadly not available in my size!

nike-london-slam-dress.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jbdl, friendlyArm, PichuCubJacob and 3 others
Just picked up a new tennis skort. I had been looking for an inexpensive pleated skort in black with a phone pocket. Finally found one at Target but had to get a smaller size than I wanted. The good news though is that it fits, a bit tight, but still works over my diapers.
When I have the day to myself and I can wear diapers and a skirt I like having my phone nearby. I can’t get used to not having pockets.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen, sissybaby34 and 2 others
Back