Tennis skirts?

Kayleigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I have a thing for tennis skirts. I don’t know why but I just love how they look on women and on me when I wear one. Especially pleated tennis skirts or ones that have a bit of a flair.
I know they aren’t exactly babyish but when I wear one over my diaper I feel wonderful. Actually they feel great even when not over a diaper.
Another good thing about them is that I can find them in my size and they now are often a skort which is great for holding up my diaper, especially when it weighs down when wet.
Anyone else into tennis skirts?

• Love
Reactions: Nappyboybob, RuffRuff, SoggyGolfer and 14 others
Kayleigh said:
I have a thing for tennis skirts. I don’t know why but I just love how they look on women and on me when I wear one. Especially pleated tennis skirts or ones that have a bit of a flair.
I know they aren’t exactly babyish but when I wear one over my diaper I feel wonderful. Actually they feel great even when not over a diaper.
Another good thing about them is that I can find them in my size and they now are often a skort which is great for holding up my diaper, especially when it weighs down when wet.

Hi,

Yes, I think they are very pretty, especially with the traditional frilly bum panties.

They twirl and lift very nicely and now you’ve reminded me I must buy one. 🥰🥰

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Kittyinpink, chrischrischris and 4 others
I like this one quite a bit. Sounds like the same style?
1653356456450.png

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, indiansissyboy, Traveller and 5 others
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Seasonedcitizen and Bearcatz
Kayleigh said:
I’ve never had one, but I absolutely love them. They are so cute.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, RachelOlivia, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
here is the one I just bought.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Seasonedcitizen, sissygirlpink and 1 other person
Kayleigh said:
here is the one I just bought.
Love it! Does the bottom of your diaper poke out?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Seasonedcitizen
Kayleigh said:
Yes, very similar. Very cute. I just bought a skirt in blue.
Thanks! I looked it up and it actually is a "tennis skirt". I recall I just bought it for the looks.

Kinda just house wear. Obviously doesn't do much to cover my diaper lol.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi,

Yes, I think they are very pretty, especially with the traditional frilly bum panties.

They twirl and lift very nicely and now you’ve reminded me I must buy one. 🥰🥰

Jenny xx

❤️
I have a pair of the traditional frilly bum panties that I bought many years ago when they were still being sold and worn.

• Love
BabyHailey1977 said:
Love it! Does the bottom of your diaper poke out?
It’s a skort so my diaper does not show. But the inside shorts are great to hold up my diaper. And I can put my phone in the shorts under the skirt which is helpful around the house.

I guess I’m not the only one into tennis skirts. Thanks for making me feel less like an oddball 🙂

• Love
Kayleigh said:
Thanks for making me feel less like an oddball
I just happened to have mine on right now, so definitely not oddball!

• Love
Kayleigh said:
It’s a skort so my diaper does not show. But the inside shorts are great to hold up my diaper. And I can put my phone in the shorts under the skirt which is helpful around the house.
Looks like I might need to buy some. Thank you so much!!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Seasonedcitizen
Now that the weather is warm, I have to take mine out. Skirt or skort, both are great.

Reactions: Kayleigh
I absolutely adore tennis skirts especially with frilly panties. My earliest foray into being a sissy was wearing my mums tennis wear. I have lots of frilly tennis style panties and several pleated skirts. They are actually traditional wrap around netball skirts that girls wore for PE in the uk but I have one in white which looks like a tennis skirt. Photo of my collection is attached.

Attachments

• F0A86A37-126E-4E66-A344-B5A16C728FFE.jpeg
    F0A86A37-126E-4E66-A344-B5A16C728FFE.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, GatoChihuahua, Blueboy and 4 others
SashaNicole said:
I absolutely adore tennis skirts especially with frilly panties. My earliest foray into being a sissy was wearing my mums tennis wear. I have lots of frilly tennis style panties and several pleated skirts. They are actually traditional wrap around netball skirts that girls wore for PE in the uk but I have one in white which looks like a tennis skirt. Photo of my collection is attached.
Lovely collection, we share an adoration and passion.

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, GatoChihuahua, Deleted member 57387 and 2 others
Kayleigh said:
Have loved tennis skirts all my life and started to learn to play just to watch the girls with their little ruffled tennis panties underneath. When I was younger I tried so hard to buy my own pleated tennis skirt and ruffled panties.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Traveller and sissygirlpink
I read some where back in the day, many women wore frilly rumba type panties under their skirts when playing. Boy do I wish they still did that. I love rhumba panties and would be soo cool to see women in action and catching glimpses of them wearing them. Nowadays they wear pretty much tight fitting shorts under the skirts which isnt the same. Im guessing the frilly panties were too much of a distraction. If I was a woman and played tennis. I would so wear a pair of frilly panties under my skirt and would love knowing that everyone would be catching glimpses of them. A nice frilly white lacey pair would look so sweet!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: undine, BobbiSueEllen, Traveller and 2 others
I normally wear panties like these under my skirt.

Attachments

• C580BAFD-2288-4E9B-89A6-8089D99F6A69.jpeg
    C580BAFD-2288-4E9B-89A6-8089D99F6A69.jpeg
    18.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Traveller, daisycupcake and 3 others
MikeDJ said:
I read some where back in the day, many women wore frilly rumba type panties under their skirts when playing. Boy do I wish they still did that. I love rhumba panties and would be soo cool to see women in action and catching glimpses of them wearing them. Nowadays they wear pretty much tight fitting shorts under the skirts which isnt the same. Im guessing the frilly panties were too much of a distraction. If I was a woman and played tennis. I would so wear a pair of frilly panties under my skirt and would love knowing that everyone would be catching glimpses of them. A nice frilly white lacey pair would look so sweet!
I was around in those days and my oh my watching tennis was so exciting! I particularly loved Chris Evert.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, daisycupcake, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Back