Talking to myself

Maromi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
I've been talking to myself a lot lately and been a bit depressed. Atleast I have a 3 day weekend the next two weekends. I need to make some prank calls.

I was talking to myself all night out loud about how to fix a flood light and the wiring going to it on a corner of my house I can barely reach out the window and is nearly 3 stories up. Wiring in 70's houses is special...

Anyway, I don't think it's weird and sometimes you can solve life's greatest mysteries that way.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
I’ve done that quite a bit after getting very, very stoned. It’s therapeutic 👌

• Haha
Reactions: GatoChihuahua
Hi Amatrix, It's fine to talk to yourself, in your head or out loud. I do it a lot. I hope your weather is as good Hampshire UK today. Bright and sunny and positive. I must get up and get out side. My cat is laying beside me sunbasking on the bed and I getting too hot. I hope you can get to feel some warm sun and I'm sure it'll help you feel good.

Its been a bit rainy but the power hasnt gone out, when it does I load up CSI on pluto.tv. Hoping the hurricane season doesnt get too bad in September tbh

Last edited:
I’ve stopped talking to my self as it always ends in an argument 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: lilbabyjooce and Maromi
I talk to myself all the time. Usually at work.

I like talking to myself, I always get an intelligent reply!

Reactions: Lightstreak2553, BeTrue and WannabeGirl
I talk to myself too. Usually I catch myself doing it.

Lately, I've been talking to my Little a lot more.

Reactions: BeTrue
I talk to myself often, I spend a lot of time alone and live in a remote area. Sometimes I talk to my friend Mr coyote (he's a stuffed animal but has a hidden hole you can put your hand in to move the mouth like a puppet) when I'm sad and need encouragement I speak through him to myself to give me positive feed back😌

I do it all the time, especially when I have a lot of big feelings. It helps to speak to someone who:
  • knows how you're feeling
  • won't judge you
  • knows what you've been through
  • won't start a witch-hunt if you say the wrong thing
The only person who can do all that... is you!

LittlePrince said:
Lately, I've been talking to my Little a lot more.
I love that. I should try that

Reactions: LittlePrince
BeTrue said:
I love that. I should try that

You should, if you feel it helps!

For me, it's part dissociation therapy, and a major step in recognizing and communicating between the different parts of the self.

LittlePrince said:
You should, if you feel it helps!

For me, it's part dissociation therapy, and a major step in recognizing and communicating between the different parts of the self.
I'm still in the process of getting to know my inner little. The person who was helping me with that, well, he had to step away from Adisc for a while, so I need to try something new.

BeTrue said:
I'm still in the process of getting to know my inner little. The person who was helping me with that, well, he had to step away from Adisc for a while, so I need to try something new.

Oh, was it Dylan Lewis?

By the way, you have everything you need in order to start getting to know your Little!

It's just a matter of reaching in 😉

I don't know Dylan.

BeTrue said:
I don't know Dylan.

Oh!

He's a user on here, he's written great books on the psychology of ABDL.

Check him out sometime!

Reactions: DylanLewis and BeTrue
I occasionally talk to myself having lived alone now for the past 4 and 1/2 years. I also talk to the dog.

Reactions: BeTrue and LittlePrince
dogboy said:
I occasionally talk to myself having lived alone now for the past 4 and 1/2 years. I also talk to the dog.

Does the dog ever talk back?

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy and BeTrue
I do that. I'll have a conversation like I'm talking to a camera or someone not there about what I'm going to do next or explaining something or another.

Back