Fyianneko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hi hiii!! Its me Fyi! I just wanted to come here and share a drawing to you all! That I made on my phone lol. It took awhile because im kinda slow at drawing. I wonder what you all will think of it. Its been awhile since I last drew anything. So this was a great way for me to get back into it.
IMG_3349.jpg
Also I made a gif version of this vvvv
IMG_3353.gif

Soooo, now lets talk about the reasons behind my fursona.
Fur markings and eyes reasons:
Let's start with the eyes. They are actually based on two real-world things, one from Korea and one from Ireland. The reason why is because of my Irish-Korean ethnicity, which I have always been quite proud of and wanted to share in my fursona in some way. The three dots and the circle represent the Triratna, also known as the Three Jewels of Buddhism. I am using the South Korean representation of it, based on what I have seen in temples over there. The other eye features the Celtic symbol, the Triquetra. It can have various meanings depending on the religion, but I didn't choose it for any specific meaning other than it being the least complicated symbol to draw. The same goes for the Triratna.

For the rest of the markings on fur. I dint really have any reason other then I just thought they would look nice. I base some off of real cats fur and other designs I saw from people. Then the colours was just trial and error. I downloaded alot of drawings from designs I like. I pick out there color pallets and figure out which combination of them that I like on mine.

Thank you for reading this all. I hope this doesnt break any rules. Mods please let me know if this does. I hope you all like my drawing

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, PaigeCherubiel, Sheogorat and 2 others
Thank you for sharing 👍

Reactions: Edgewater and Fyianneko
Love it, Fyi. And the background info. The symbolism is fun and interesting, and I'm glad your GIF attachment didn't get compressed to death. That one's pretty amusing too. Very nice colors and detail!

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater, HappyPixels and Fyianneko
Cottontail said:
Love it, Fyi. And the background info. The symbolism is fun and interesting, and I'm glad your GIF attachment didn't get compressed to death. That one's pretty amusing too. Very nice colors and detail!
Thank you so much!!!

Reactions: Edgewater
Loving the colour scheme. Didn't know brown and pink looked so good together.

Reactions: Edgewater and Fyianneko
HappyPixels said:
Loving the colour scheme. Didn't know brown and pink looked so good together.
Thank you so much!! :D

Reactions: Edgewater and HappyPixels
Thats super cute and I really love that you animated it.

Reactions: Fyianneko and Edgewater
My abilities in art is someplace south of stick figures and as a result I have a deep love for art and those who have the vision and ability.

Never imply that you choose the simple route as the results disagree with it being simple.

I have limited color vision and as a result see the efforts in color choice and shading

Thank you for sharing!!

Reactions: Fyianneko
Really lovely shading work! Super impressive that this was done on your phone too, I love the little animation with the pacifier : D

Reactions: Fyianneko
Familliar said:
Thats super cute and I really love that you animated it.
Thank you!!!
Edgewater said:
My abilities in art is someplace south of stick figures and as a result I have a deep love for art and those who have the vision and ability.

Never imply that you choose the simple route as the results disagree with it being simple.

I have limited color vision and as a result see the efforts in color choice and shading

Thank you for sharing!!
Thank you so much, and your welcome!!

rainbowredcrayon said:
Really lovely shading work! Super impressive that this was done on your phone too, I love the little animation with the pacifier : D
awwww, thank you :D

Reactions: Edgewater
Back