Sucking my thumb when I poo my diaper.

diaperjack101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Anyone like to suck their thumb and blankie when they have a massive poo? Makes me feel very "little". I love to lay down while I'm sucking my thumb along with my plankie. After a few hours I'll start to feel the urgency and I like to keep sucking my thumb when I have a poo. Nothing like that while I sit back, suck my thumb and feel that enormous poo spreads up around my diapers.

diaperjack101 said:
Anyone like to suck their thumb and blankie when they have a massive poo? Makes me feel very "little". I love to lay down while I'm sucking my thumb along with my plankie. After a few hours I'll start to feel the urgency and I like to keep sucking my thumb when I have a poo. Nothing like that while I sit back, suck my thumb and feel that enormous poo spreads up around my diapers.
i usually have my paci in at that point

If I wanted to do something like that, I would've used my pacifier since I don't like sucking my thumb as much.

diaperjack101 said:
I did that today when having uncontrollable poops in my own diapers.

Yes, sucking my thumb and having a blanket while peeing or pooping my diaper is very 'little-like' for me too.

Reactions: Lyric and neophyte
I was sure I would like this, and tried it several times while enjoying “having an accident” as a teenager.

It never did anything for me at all. Maybe I didn’t actually suck my thumb as a baby... It still seems like it should be nice and feel familiar and comforting as my pants fill.

I use a pacifire vs my thumb. If I'm in my little space and feel the need to mess my diaper I tend to use my pacifire while filling my diaper, while laying on the floor.

I like sucking my thumb paci and peeing

Reactions: Lyric and pampers47
I LOVE to suck my pacifier and pee-pee

Reactions: Lyric, littledreamers333 and pampers47
Fangs said:
i usually have my paci in at that point
I don't poo my diaper and hope I never will. I used to suck my thumb in my sleep but I had to get me a pacifier because sometimes I would end up biting down on my thumb so hard that the pain would wake me up. Since I bought a pacifier, no more thumb for me.

littledub1955 said:
I don't poo my diaper and hope I never will. I used to suck my thumb in my sleep but I had to get me a pacifier because sometimes I would end up biting down on my thumb so hard that the pain would wake me up. Since I bought a pacifier, no more thumb for me.
Yes.
I understand you do not like pooing, but for me I have no contrpl down below since I have Cerebral Palsy.
Last night between 1:00 AM to 3:00 AM I had 3 poopy diapers.
Not diarhea, just very mushy soft poop.
Had to use the Porcelain Hobby Horse 3 times to change my diaper(s).

caitianx said:
Yes.
I understand you do not like pooing, but for me I have no contrpl down below since I have Cerebral Palsy.
Last night between 1:00 AM to 3:00 AM I had 3 poopy diapers.
Not diarhea, just very mushy soft poop.
Had to use the Porcelain Hobby Horse 3 times to change my diaper(s).
I'm sorry.😔

Any emotional stuff makes me suck very hard on my pacifier. I basically don't poo my nappy. But sometimes that happens. And I really suck lots during the moment..

littledub1955 said:
well unfortunately i don't get the choice

Back