Struggling to use my diaper

babyrose111

abdl newbie 👉🏻👈🏻
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hi! so i was finally able to buy my first diaper (bunny hoops by abu) but i was really struggling to pee in them. the first time i had to sit over the toilet pretending there isn’t a diaper around me, and then the next few times i was able to do it while standing. but while i was sitting in my arm chair i wasn’t able to pee. i tried distracting myself with the show i was watching etc but i just couldn’t. any tips on how to relax enough to actually pee in it? do i just have to continue trying? (all this was in the same diaper btw. so i’ve only been in a diaper once for now)

Reactions: warmfeeling
Just keep trying and it will come, or have a few alcoholic drinks and just sit there and enjoy 😜😍

Reactions: babyrose111 and warmfeeling
I'm a guy. I had to stand like I was at a urinal to use mine at first. But practice makes perfect. I can use at will now.

Reactions: marsh and babyrose111
It won't take long to get better at it. Pretty soon you'll be able to pee sitting. I find reclining a bit helps. Then you can master peeing lying down. For some reason I can not use a diaper if I am sitting very upright like a driving position but as soon as I recline, or stand up the flood gates can open. I have a feeling this is more of an anatomy problem because no other position gives me any pause and hasn't for decades.

Reactions: babyrose111
Don't pressure yourself. Just enjoy being diapered and everything you do while being in one. If you feel the need, don't overthink it and maybe pick a mundane task to distract yourself. Put trust in your diaper to do its job and know that not a single person (if anyone is around) knows what you're doing.

Reactions: babyrose111, Jorelaxed and diaperdude
Drink about 64oz of water in 45min it will happen. lol

Reactions: CuriousFabio and babyrose111
I think the first few times are typically difficult. I had trouble the first time but I was 13, if I remember correctly.

babyrose111 said:
(bunny hoops by abu)
That’s an interesting choice!

I was trying to keep a straight face typing this, I’m sorry.

You can thank potty training for teaching your brain that only peeing in on or in front of a big porcelain thing with your pants off or opened up is safe and acceptable.

Your brain needs to relearn that peeing in your clothing - whenever and wherever you need to go - is safe when you have a diaper on. You took this for granted when you were little, but now you need to deliberately re-teach yourself. People talk about learning to "trust your diaper". You can only learn to trust it if you use it repeatedly with no consequences or ill effects and show your dumb brain that it's ok.

Thankfully that's an easy thing to show, since diapers tend to be excellent at letting you pee consequence-free!

Basically it just boils down to practice and learning to manage leaks if and when they occur. Practice also makes diaper use more routine, which makes it a bit more normal and less novel and exciting, which makes it easier to pee.

Relax more. Push less. Your body will thank you later.

TL;DR: Wear more, pee more. Don't be afraid of leaks, just learn how to deal with them. Challenge yourself a lot. Retraining and ease of use will happen eventually if you keep it up.

Reactions: PaddedCub, Jorelaxed, abdl86 and 2 others
Lots of ppl have a hard time getting past what we were taught when we were potty trained and have been doing for most of our life. Like others have already said it just takes practice. Start with what's easier for you to do and don't stress about anything that doesn't work... soon enough you'll be comfortable and confident with everything. :)

Reactions: Jorelaxed and babyrose111
I have found that if I'm sitting or lying down and I start out by forcing it a little and waiting, it will start coming without much effort.

Reactions: babyrose111 and Jorelaxed
Don’t stress just enjoy wearing them. I only restarted using diapers last year. At first I forced it but very quickly it became second nature to wet when I was wearing. Try wearing all day and when you are out.

Reactions: BBBen, babyrose111, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
The other thing I discovered when I was young was to not wait too long where your bladder feels like it's ready to burst.

Reactions: BBBen, babyrose111 and Jorelaxed
diaperdude said:
Drink about 64oz of water in 45min it will happen. lol
That’s very precise

Hi as the others have said just relax and over time it will became easier for me I can sit and wee with no problem, at first it was hard but practice make perfect. he he

@babyrose111 , @paul484819 , practice makes perfect — definitely. I have a very strong bladder, and when I first started wearing, I had to push to the point where I was about to pass out as if I were a woman giving birth! It's a whole lot easier now, though I still often need to push, especially on the first wetting.

Wear diapers often, and you'll be an expert in no time!

Reactions: Rotommowtom and babyrose111
Yea, pooping was always easier for me than peeing. I think there isn't a fast way to get used to it, but feeling desperate could help, just be sure thy diaper can handle it.

Reactions: BBBen and babyrose111
Hemix said:
Yea, pooping was always easier for me than peeing. I think there isn't a fast way to get used to it, but feeling desperate could help, just be sure thy diaper can handle it.
Think maybe more urge is more involve or pressure when it comes to that.

This sounds amazingly like me when I first became dual ic and began wearing diapers….only exactly the opposite! I was struggling not to use my diaper back then. Too bad that there’s not a method available to exchange the ability to control your bodily functions from those who wish to retain this control to those who wish to overcome this ability.

Reactions: Constantlydamp
It’s like anything , the more you foot the easier it gets .

Back