Stroller / Pushchair / Buggy

EternalBaby94

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Anyone know if I would fit in a baby stroller/ pushchair/ buggy? I weigh about 10 stone (66kg) and I'm about 5ft 6".

I would love to use a stroller / pushchair / buggy as part of ABDL roleplay, so babyish and restrictive being strapped in etc. with no ability to input into direction of travel etc..

A manual wheelchair may be another option?

Last edited:
Reactions: carseatkid
Adults definitely won’t fit in baby strollers. The best thing you can do is look for a stroller for disabled teens/adults. I believe those exist though I may be wrong so don’t quote me on it. But yeah, baby strollers are too small.

Reactions: littledreamers333
I have seen adults in baby strollers before, mainly teen girls, but if your small enough, iT may work.

Reactions: Pacifyingmyautism
I'm 5'5", bout 120 or 125 pounds, and I ride in quite a few strollers. The straps always have to be reworked, or a new one made, but I find a lot of strollers quite comfy. My favoritest one was a double stroller. Put a thin piece of plywood front to back as a seat so it was a lil more like a 'buggy'. I'd search out a double stroller since you're about my size. There's even enough room to play with toys or have a kicking fit :)

Reactions: LittleMaya and Diaperfreak
Gaga94 said:
Anyone know if I would fit in a baby stroller/ pushchair/ buggy? I weigh about 10 stone (66kg) and I'm about 5ft 6".

I would love to use a stroller / pushchair / buggy as part of ABDL roleplay, so babyish and restrictive being strapped in etc. with no ability to input into direction of travel etc..

You can get adult ones. That are meet for special needs. But they are expensive.

But they are also really comfortable to sit in as well.

You are totally in the hands of the caregiver on where you go through.

I haven't been taken out in public in one yet, but would love to be taken to a park. Push around, feed the ducks. And so on.

I know it for special needs. But I'm special, and I have needs too.

Any way hear is the link.

Hugs

Reactions: Pacifyingmyautism and Littleabp
Convaid makes some too.

Go find a BOB Revolution jogging stroller, or explore other similar options from the used market.

I'm smaller than you, although not by a whole lot, and have spent *hours* in a bob, have not been specifically gentle to it, and have done it no harm. I've also fit successfully in almost every other jogging-type stroller I've found and only a single one has shown any issue with an adult in it.

The published weight limits are a liability thing. Their actual failure point is *significantly* higher.

Reactions: LittleMaya and Diaperfreak
I would like to try one of these

I’m just over 200lb and 5 ft is there options for me out there ?

siysiy said:
You can get adult ones. That are meet for special needs. But they are expensive.
Not going to lie I might have been super luck to get to try some of those when I was a teen in school.... curiosity got the better of me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Was not even a ABDL back the really too but was like might be fun to try?

Some of them you can fight you way out but others for sure if your in your locked down until someone let's you go.... they are pretty comfortable so if you cant get out just accept your fate lol, they are pretty expensive so for me right now (or even in the future) I dont think I will ever go for it but if your a AB/ little very often sure go for it :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Pacifyingmyautism
EternalBaby94 said:

Any thoughts on the manual wheelchair option?

1. Cheaper to purchase

2. More discrete (less likely to raise unwanted suspicion in a public setting).

3. Larger seating platform with more functional straps/buckles (potentially less need for alterations/amendments etc.)

EternalBaby94 said:

You would actually probably be able to fit into a stroller wagon / cart, like this brand called Keenz. They can hold apparently to 300 lbs. If I ever get old enough that I can no longer walk and need a wheelchair, I will probably get one of those. I suspect I would also have a caretaker by then too. I have Classic Autism and ADHD and I'm in mid 40s. One could be in a wheelchair by age 50 something. I refuse to suffer that indignity. If I get anything it will probably be a wagon or a Autism chair that looks like a stroller. I'm not even really an adult baby as I don't wear diapers. But I will NOT sit in a wheelchair - that sounds more demeaning than a stroller, to be honest.

There is one drawback to stroller carts. Because they are oversize, a lot of them parks ban them - even for children. Disneyland / Disney World, for instance. For the 300 pound stroller carts, they have 4 chairs for 4 children, or you can take out 2, or 3, of the chairs.

- longallsboy

I have a manual wheelchair which is more like a pushchair, as the wheels are too small for the person in the chair to propel themselves.

Since the occupant cannot wheel themselves about, it gives one a sense of helplessness, like being in a stroller.

It also tilts back to various angles.

I installed a butterfly chest harness and a lap belt on it to feel more secure and helpless when I am in it. Looking at getting straps for my feet in the future.

No, it is not a stroller, but gives me the feeling of being in one while also being comfortable.

I have tried to fit into actual baby strollers but it never worked for me. I do have a double stroller (front to back) that I can fit into if I tilt the front seat flat and sit against the rear seat. However, my legs stick out at an awkward angle and it is hard to get out of.

Reactions: EternalBaby94
I've been looking for ages for adult sized strollers, just out of curiosity and found some online although they literally cost a fortune.

I am looking because of the fact in my future I will probably revert back to being a baby in terms of an adult when and if my disabilities or advancing age gets the better of me.

Or if I win the lottery big time, then I will be able to hire a full time care giver/nanny tonlook after my needs.

and if this happens I will be investing in everything abdl related including toys and even a nursary room of my own, just like when I was a toddler all those years ago.

Back