Stress, booze, & bedwetting

Status
Not open for further replies.
only time i'm truely incontinent is when i'm shitfaced.... and sad to say I love it and hate it at the same time..... usually only wet when im pass out fall over drunk as f*#) drunk.... but at the same time, I dont mind it seeing as I can kind of control when it happens... honestly I only NEED to wear when I'm f*&#(ed up, but wouldn't mind wearing more if it wasn't for the fact I work at a food production facility where it's pretty much forbidden

Drinking alcohol defintiely makes my bedwetting worse. That was one of the things I first noticed when I went away to university. I had wet my bed at home until I was almost 17 years old. Then when I was away for school, it started again. First, it was after nights of drinking. I would wake up with my briefs and sheets completely soaked. My roommate and I tried laughing it off at first since it apparently can happen somewhat commonly to people when drinking. But then my bedwetting kept happening. And not just after nights of drinking. But also just randomly at first, and then more regularly. It got to the point that I needed to purchase diapers for the night. Thank goodness the mattresses they supplied us with at university were rubberized so I didn't ruin it.

I always used to wet the bed when I was drunk , stopped drinking 36 years ago , still wetting the bed

I agree both beer and stress major flooding

I haven't had much experience with alcohol, but I feel that it would make me wet the bed more than I do. I am mostly dry at nights, but will occasionally wet if I am under a lot of stress.

Actually I saw this happen plenty - - not sure the amount you are talking about - but I knew someone (dead now) that drank a lot - he had no medical issues (outside of drinking WAY too much) - and he wet while sleeping quite often. Don't forget alcohol is a depressant and at one time, used to knock you out for surgery! (Much better drugs for that now, but at one time...).

Yeah I can relate to this as well. I've had bedwetting problems in the past but they went away for a few years which was probably due to reduced stress. Recently I've been suffering with mental health issues and due to not being.able to work thanks to the pandemic, I have been drinking more. Now my bedwetting has come back but only seems to happen when I've had a drink. After a few accidents at friends houses and at my gf's, I'm back in nappies whenever I've been drinking. And also sometimes just for comfort and convenience 😊

The only times I’ve wet the bed have been after drinking alcohol. It doesn’t happen often but I do think it’s fairly common, I know it has happened to some of my friends before too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back