Stool Leakage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys like Molicare? I'm looking through Northshore because I ordered from them once before and their packaging was discreet and nondescript. I'm having trouble finding stuff that will fit me though because I'm super skinny. My waist is only 28in so the Betterdrys that Northshore carry are going to be too big.

I wear Molicare super premium + Medium and i haven't YET had a leakage with them (added my extra padding etc... )

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Northshore carries the real skinny stuff without special order , both attends and Tranquility/select used to make a "youth" line ,i havent worn a Moli in along time ,i can also say when I was even skinnier than you i used and small or sometimes medium just by adding a sideways booster or two to get a good fit ,it certainly all but eliminated any over the top pee escaping. I keep seeing the depend commercials for the new bigger size,and think you still completely miss the skinny market.
Wuggle said:
Do you guys like Molicare? I'm looking through Northshore because I ordered from them once before and their packaging was discreet and nondescript. I'm having trouble finding stuff that will fit me though because I'm super skinny. My waist is only 28in so the Betterdrys that Northshore carry are going to be too big.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back