still not feeling right

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
It’s almost been 3 days on antibiotics and I still don’t feel very well, last night I didn’t have much appetite and felt sick, today I feel hot and down.
I’ve been trying to stay busy with my ai art and other projects I want to work on. My goal is to make ai artwork and animated art that can be displayed on some type of display that I put on the wall. If I was not feeling sick and felt like getting my hands dirty I would add a display to a raspberry pi and display my images on eink Color display, but I think I might settle for a ips digital photo frame. It can’t display animated gifs but can display videos, I can turn my art in to videos using ai and then play them back but eink might have had better detail and depth but wouldn’t really be hd given it 640 x 800 where as the ips display is definitely high definition. I just want pleasing things to look at on the wall when I’m struggling on days like today.
Today I’m trying drawing styles but eventually I’ll run out of disk space lol 😝 all these ai models take up a ton of space.

What kind of art are you getting AI to make?

TrueHero said:
What kind of art are you getting AI to make?
Fantasy stuff like this
IMG_1798.jpeg

Reactions: Goodnighies1213, KBoy, Jorelaxed and 2 others
That's really cool.

Thank you. I enjoy making images it’s very good for the soul

Reactions: KBoy and Jorelaxed
Back