Star Trek Holo-fantasies

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The odd idea just struck me.

How many people in Starfleet have diaper fetishes/kinks/etc.? And how many of them indulge in them on the holodeck? And why is it both of those things found in Lt Barclay?

Yea, I’m sure the odd idea for a fanfic has crossed people’s minds before, but when I think about a fanfic, I like to play in the larger universe, not just a simple injection of diapers into the fantasy. By the time I’m done, there might not be an identifiable diaper to be seen…

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 57387
blaincorrous said:
How many people in Starfleet have diaper fetishes/kinks/etc.? And how many of them indulge in them on the holodeck?
20220422_155432.gif

Imagine the clean-up afterwards!

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 57387
My main thing I wonder about is what precontinence care and technology looks like in the twenty-third and a ha-thf thf-entury. I’ll have to review baby care episodes to see what I can glean.

If you fit a baby with a device that eliminates their waste without concern, there’s even less motivation to toilet train.

Correspondingly, if you have a society with many different species, doesn’t it make sense to deal with your waste on a more personal level, rather than relying on there being facilities catered to your parts? But why diapers when there’s probably better technology for that?

How about an implantable device that transports your waste right out of your body. If they can do that for invasive organisms, why not feces and urine? And where would it go? Out in space, leaving a trail of excrement? “Yes, captain. We are gaining on the federation ship. We can tell because of how hard the windshield wipers are working.”

More likely, someone stumbles onto a mixed up holodeck program that babies them and gives them a taste for it. Or it dovetails with being captured and probed by an unfamiliar alien species.

Of course you can’t just stop up a male urethra or you’ll make Riker sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ade and Deleted member 57387
Back