So I get soaking wet and don't want to sit in a chair for fear of leaking

PluggedandPadded

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My solution, kneel in front of my desk with a folded blanket under my knees so i can wet and mess to capacity while still getting that good good internet engagement. I always know I'm getting into it when my diaper is too wet for me to sit back down. Just have to watch leaking but I usually stock a size up so I can easily double up and carry on with my horny internet tirades. Funny how tactical this endeavor can get. Anyone else have some abstract solutions to promote your interests?

Reactions: TigerDL, gamefreak94, littledreamers333 and 2 others
I also use my nappies to full capacity and sometimes fear about leaking when sitting down. It's just so nice and warm I don't want to change but have to eventually.

Reactions: PluggedandPadded
CookieMonstah said:
I also use my nappies to full capacity and sometimes fear about leaking when sitting down. It's just so nice and warm I don't want to change but have to eventually.
right? Like I paid for the full experience. Why not fully load my experience

Reactions: CookieMonstah
My wife once sat me on a folded blanket whilst we were drinking in case I leaked before we went up to bed. I sat there drinking and wetting to my hearts content. In the end I ended up with a very wet nappy and PJs and the blanket was soaking too 🤭 It was a nice experience though and I got a change from her before we got into bed 🥰

Reactions: WillFord384, CookieMonstah, BenNevis and 1 other person
ItsTimmyTime said:
My wife once sat me on a folded blanket whilst we were drinking in case I leaked before we went up to bed. I sat there drinking and wetting to my hearts content. In the end I ended up with a very wet nappy and PJs and the blanket was soaking too 🤭 It was a nice experience though and I got a change from her before we got into bed 🥰
That is adorable. I'm envious

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime
PluggedandPadded said:
That is adorable. I'm envious
She can be very cute with me and patient to say the least. It's not always easy and plain sailing with a vanilla partner though 😏

Reactions: BenNevis and PluggedandPadded
Get disposable underpads to sit on or get a reusable underpad. I got a reusable one for particularly messy diaper times but I have used disposable ones in the past. Reusable underpass are thicker and hold a lot more for those expected leaks.

Reactions: TigerDL and Constantlydamp
If I have a diaper on that is nearing the leaking point, I will usually just change but sometimes I will push it further.

What I do is put some type of waterproof pad (I have several types) on the chair.

As long as I am at home I have a nice waterproof seat cover over my recliner. Also I will throw a towel down before sitting and reclining. That way if I'm there for an extended period I don't have to worry about any leaks.

If I had a high chair, i would love to sit in it with a fully soaked diaper until it started leaking on the sides, fully restrained in the chair.🤩

Last edited:
I usally sit slowly in chair in case I leak but haven't had issue

Im always careful in many cases if I diaper up . IF I do have to use my diaper I only do if I cant hold it anymore when sitting in a chair whether it be furniture, stadium seat or folding chair. I dont want to wet to heavily fearing a leak on the floor or is sitting in a group they may see my wet bottom if theres a leak. This topic reminds me of when I was foiled the other day being at my little sons gym performance. What a predicament! I saw some empty chairs up front and also saw a mom rushing out with her young daughter in a bunch of commotion, I figured they were leaving and I went to sit in the empty chair, I sit in the chair and was totally soaked! I wasnt wearing any diaper or anything waterproof just a pair of black and white trim running shorts. So they absorbed all the wetness, apparently the little girl wet the seat and they rushed out to clean up! I unfortunately didnt catch on and just sat down. So now I had wet shorts sitting there watching the performance. At least they were black so it wouldnt ve been noticeable. BUt embarrassing none the less! I couldnt get home fast enough after the show to shower up!

Reactions: PluggedandPadded
I also like using diapers to their fullest capacity, but that makes them prone to press-out leaks when sitting and/or sleeping. I have been using reusable absorbant pads/mats on my chair and bed to avoid getting my furniture wet. They are nice to keep stuff dry, they absorb any leaks or also seeping that occurs, and I don't feel so bad about waste with disposables. I've also found I think the reusable ones hold more than the disposables. I had tried plastic pants or other diaper covers, but any water that pools can leak through the leg and waist holes, plus I like having a full view of my diapers.

Reactions: PluggedandPadded and Nowididit
Recently I´ve been wearing a cotton boxer brief over my diaper and then a plastic pant on top of those. The cotton underwear absorbs press-out leaks quite efficiently and the plastic pants keep everything dry outside, so I can sit, stand and walk without worries whilst giving my diaper a proper and more complete use. I thank ADISC wisdom for this wonderful advice which has been a huge game changer for me, as I´m diapered full time.

Reactions: charliee, TigerDL and CookieMonstah
Back