Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Just randomly slipped and I’m still slipping, anyone else gone through this? Had a huge block earlier yesterday- and now I’m on the verge of tears as that’s what happens when go to a 1-2 ish headspace sometimes. Am wondering if cgs get upset if your up past bedtime? It’s 4 am over here so o think I definitely pass bedtime. I forgot to sleep again. How do you deal with slipping so fast? It’s scary almost . Thankie for reading

Not sure what slipping is, feel free to explain.

Reactions: Thelittlestbaby
plasticsounds said:
Not sure what slipping is, feel free to explain.
Basically I can go from an “adult” headspace basically full sentences and better thinking but when I “slip” I’m unable to do certain things I’d normally be able to do. For example, thanks can become thankies or milk can become “moo” or stuff. Basically words get shorter, things become harder to do, and it’s just something I can’t really control it just happens sometimes. And last night , my mind went smaller. For me this regression isn’t sexual- it’s something that just happens sometimes out of my control but I know other people can choose to go in thires or not. Mine is involuntary (I think that’s the right word) so I can’t choose when it happens. I get very emotional, and touchy (wanting to be held, doing grabby hands ect)

Last edited:
Reactions: plasticsounds
Back