SLIGHT UPDATE: On Situation with my Aunt, and She Feels About it Compared to my Best Friend

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, Saturday was the 1 year Anniversary of my Great-Grandma's passing so my Mom and Aunty and I got together with my Mom's Mom (my Great-Grandma's oldest Daughter and my Aunt's Sister) and my Mom's Sisters and their kids at the cemetery to visit my Great-Grandma's grave. Then we went to lunch and there wasn't enough room for us all so, my Aunty and I sat at a seperate table. We were eating and all of a sudden she asked "so, have you bought anymore of your outfits you like to wear?" I got so excited and said "yes I have thank you for asking!" So, I showed her pictures of my new onesies (and me wearing them of course!), as well as my Frozen II Cloth Diaper and Bottle!

She said they were very cute and so cool! That made me feel so good! I'm so glad she is taking interest in my ABDL world and is not uncomfortable with it! It's so great! Her house is almost ready for guests so, soon I can go over there and I'm sure she'll let me bring my onesies and Diapers. Maybe just for the sake of convenience buy a pack of Diapers from the store or a pharmacy for me to wear (and hopefully use) so, that I don't have to bring my Special ABDL Diapers since I can only hide a few of those at a time from my Dad I don't really wanna take those and use them at my Aunty's house because A) I don't have enough, and B) I don't really wanna take those and use them because I like them to last so, that I can just wear them for a little bit while my Dad is at work and then hide them again before he gets back.

Hopefully at my Aunty's house I can use them freely unlike at home where I can only use them when my Dad's at work and the trash needs to be thrown so, I can immediately dispose of them. And I really hope she would be willing to change me! That would be the ultimate goal/dream. But we're gonna take it 1 step at a time. We'll start with me bringing my Onesies and Diapers to wear and then we'll go from there. I'm so happy my Aunty is so accepting/understanding of me being ABDL and even willing to help me with the experience.

My Best Friend is accepting but not so much understanding. He says he doesn't know how to deal with it so, he asks his Mom and Brother for advice so, they know too but have no problem with it. He absolutely flipped out though the other night when I told him that getting up to go to the bathroom in the morning is such an annoyance and that it won't be an issue when I have my own place because I'll be wearing Diapers all the time, and he was like "are you seriously suggesting you're gonna piss and shit in your Diaper?!" I was silent for a minute and just said "kinda" and he was like "No! No! Why?!" I said "because that's what Diapers are for" he said "but none of them do that!" I said "most ABDLs do it Bro for the full Baby experience." I told him I had to prepare him because he's mentioned in the past that maybe someday we can live together and I've told him that once I have my own place I will be building a nursery, being ABDL all the time, and wearing/using my Diapers and not the toilet. Honestly doesn't sound like he'll be able handle it but I'm not gonna change/stop being an ABDL because it's who I am.

Anyway I'm one step closer to that because once I go over to my Aunty's House I'm confident that I freely be ABDL while I am there and not only being able to do it while my Dad is at work, I can be ABDL for the whole weekend! If you don't know what this is an update to here are the original posts. As always...stay Diapered! :)

Posts about my Aunty

Post About first telling my friend I'm an ABDL

Here are the pictures I showed my Aunty. SHE LOVED THEM!!! Said they were cute and cool.
Onesie2.jpg20200923_161457_(1)_copy_2080x1958.jpg
This one was her favorite! She said I looked adorable!!!
20200703_171231_(1)_copy_891x1085.jpg
Onesie3.jpg20200923_161425_(1)_copy_2080x1876.jpg20201023_195419_copy_1560x2080.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperman0723 and SnickersTheFoxx
...he was like "No! No! Why?!" I said "because that's what Diapers are for"

Best response ever!!!!

I did read some of your other threads when you originally posted them, its good to hear that things are still going well!

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
SecretlyABDL94 said:
So, Saturday was the 1 year Anniversary of my Great-Grandma's passing so my Mom and Aunty and I got together with my Mom's Mom (my Great-Grandma's oldest Daughter and my Aunt's Sister) and my Mom's Sisters and their kids at the cemetery to visit my Great-Grandma's grave. Then we went to lunch and there wasn't enough room for us all so, my Aunty and I sat at a seperate table. We were eating and all of a sudden she asked "so, have you bought anymore of your outfits you like to wear?" I got so excited and said "yes I have thank you for asking!" So, I showed her pictures of my new onesies (and me wearing them of course!), as well as my Frozen II Cloth Diaper and Bottle!

She said they were very cute and so cool! That made me feel so good! I'm so glad she is taking interest in my ABDL world and is not uncomfortable with it! It's so great! Her house is almost ready for guests so, soon I can go over there and I'm sure she'll let me bring my onesies and Diapers. Maybe just for the sake of convenience buy a pack of Diapers from the store or a pharmacy for me to wear (and hopefully use) so, that I don't have to bring my Special ABDL Diapers since I can only hide a few of those at a time from my Dad I don't really wanna take those and use them at my Aunty's house because A) I don't have enough, and B) I don't really wanna take those and use them because I like them to last so, that I can just wear them for a little bit while my Dad is at work and then hide them again before he gets back.

Hopefully at my Aunty's house I can use them freely unlike at home where I can only use them when my Dad's at work and the trash needs to be thrown so, I can immediately dispose of them. And I really hope she would be willing to change me! That would be the ultimate goal/dream. But we're gonna take it 1 step at a time. We'll start with me bringing my Onesies and Diapers to wear and then we'll go from there. I'm so happy my Aunty is so accepting/understanding of me being ABDL and even willing to help me with the experience.

My Best Friend is accepting but not so much understanding. He says he doesn't know how to deal with it so, he asks his Mom and Brother for advice so, they know too but have no problem with it. He absolutely flipped out though the other night when I told him that getting up to go to the bathroom in the morning is such an annoyance and that it won't be an issue when I have my own place because I'll be wearing Diapers all the time, and he was like "are you seriously suggesting you're gonna piss and shit in your Diaper?!" I was silent for a minute and just said "kinda" and he was like "No! No! Why?!" I said "because that's what Diapers are for" he said "but none of them do that!" I said "most ABDLs do it Bro for the full Baby experience." I told him I had to prepare him because he's mentioned in the past that maybe someday we can live together and I've told him that once I have my own place I will be building a nursery, being ABDL all the time, and wearing/using my Diapers and not the toilet. Honestly doesn't sound like he'll be able handle it but I'm not gonna change/stop being an ABDL because it's who I am.

Anyway I'm one step closer to that because once I go over to my Aunty's House I'm confident that I freely be ABDL while I am there and not only being able to do it while my Dad is at work, I can be ABDL for the whole weekend! If you don't know what this is an update to here are the original posts. As always...stay Diapered! :)

Posts about my Aunty

Post About first telling my friend I'm an ABDL

Here are the pictures I showed my Aunty. SHE LOVED THEM!!! Said they were cute and cool.
View attachment 46644View attachment 46645
This one was her favorite! She said I looked adorable!!!
View attachment 46646
View attachment 46647View attachment 46648View attachment 46649
are u taking ur friends feelings into account ?
maybe he thinks u will be lazy and smell ie diapers ie wont pay rent and just stay in baby gear all day...

any normal person would have doubts that they want to live with someone that cant pull their own weight and that smells like waste...

something to think about..

maybe u should ask how he feels, does he know u wear sissy dresses? just the way u type his responses it sounds if hes not much on board ...

neophyte said:
...he was like "No! No! Why?!" I said "because that's what Diapers are for"

Best response ever!!!!

I did read some of your other threads when you originally posted them, its good to hear that things are still going well!
Thanks I'm glad things are going so well too

furry121 said:
are u taking ur friends feelings into account ?
maybe he thinks u will be lazy and smell ie diapers ie wont pay rent and just stay in baby gear all day...

any normal person would have doubts that they want to live with someone that cant pull their own weight and that smells like waste...

something to think about..

maybe u should ask how he feels, does he know u wear sissy dresses? just the way u type his responses it sounds if hes not much on board ...
Yes he knows about the Sissy onesie. And I work I have a job so, I'll have no problem paying rent. It's him I'm worried about I don't think he'll ever be able to handle a job because he has a heart condition, is very overweight, and not very smart. I say those things in the nicest of ways I love this guy he's my Best Friend. But he and I both know the reality is that he may not be able to handle a job or drive. I will only be ABDL at home not at work obviously and I will change as soon as I have a messy Diaper so, he won't have to sit there smelling it for long. I won't even do it near him I'll go into the bathroom or my Nursery, mess and change. Depending on if I have a changing table yet or not then it'll just have to be in the bathroom. Or it could still be in my Nursery without the changing table, and I'll also get a Diaper Genie to put them in so as not to keep them in the kitchen or Bathroom trash can. So, yes I am taking his feelings into account and honestly it sounds like he will not be able to handle it and that's okay because many people we tell about being ABDLs can't handle it. But I'm not just gonna stop being ABDL just so that he can live with me, because it's who I am and it's hard for ABDLs to change. That'd be like asking someone to stop being gay because they don't wanna live with them if they're gonna be gay.

Reactions: LittlePamps
SecretlyABDL94 said:
Yes he knows about the Sissy onesie. And I work I have a job so, I'll have no problem paying rent. It's him I'm worried about I don't think he'll ever be able to handle a job because he has a heart condition, is very overweight, and not very smart. I say those things in the nicest of ways I love this guy he's my Best Friend. But he and I both know the reality is that he may not be able to handle a job or drive. I will only be ABDL at home not at work obviously and I will change as soon as I have a messy Diaper so, he won't have to sit there smelling it for long. I won't even do it near him I'll go into the bathroom or my Nursery, mess and change. Depending on if I have a changing table yet or not then it'll just have to be in the bathroom. Or it could still be in my Nursery without the changing table, and I'll also get a Diaper Genie to put them in so as not to keep them in the kitchen or Bathroom trash can. So, yes I am taking his feelings into account and honestly it sounds like he will not be able to handle it and that's okay because many people we tell about being ABDLs can't handle it. But I'm not just gonna stop being ABDL just so that he can live with me, because it's who I am and it's hard for ABDLs to change. That'd be like asking someone to stop being gay because they don't wanna live with them if they're gonna be gay.
being gay is way different then abdl gay is a sexual identity abdl is however an emotional thing for some or a sexual thing for others.. abdl can be controlled its called having will power and impulse control..

furry121 said:
being gay is way different then abdl gay is a sexual identity abdl is however an emotional thing for some or a sexual thing for others.. abdl can be controlled its called having will power and impulse control..
The point is that we shouldn't let people try to make us stop being ABDL because it is who we are! Yes maybe it can be controlled with will power and impulse control but it cannot really be stopped/cured and no one should think that way about us. Let me ask you this if someone wanted to live with you but only if you to gave up being a furry because they were uncomfortable with it would you give it up and stop doing it for good just because someone is uncomfortable with it?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
nope lol

furry121 said:
Yeah so see? I'm not gonna stop being ABDL just because my friend is uncomfortable with it and maybe wants to live with me someday.

Oof, sorry but that friend is not being a very good friend by shaming you like that

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Sheepies said:
Oof, sorry but that friend is not being a very good friend by shaming you like that
Yeah it's okay though we ABDLs are used to this sort of thing. Not everyone will accept us or be comfortable with what we do. So, it's understandable that he goes to his Mom for advice since he doesn't know how to handle it. Even more understandable that he doesn't like the idea of me pissing and shitting in my Diapers. The normalcy is that unless we are incontinent we are taught to not go in our pants, outgrow Diapers, and use the toilet but we ABDLs usually never do. So, I don't expect him to be okay with it since some people just aren't and we ABDLs understand/are used to that. So, I'm not mad at him or anything. He just has to know that when I have my own place I will be building a nursery, be ABDL at home all the time at home, and not use the toilet in my house. It's something I dream of and I'm not gonna abandon that dream just because he's uncomfortable and wants to live with me. That's his choice to live with me not mine so, if he really can't handle that (which I'm really not sure if he can) then he'll know he won't be able to handle living with me and that's just the way it is. I'm an introvert and prefer to be alone anyway. Also he smokes a lot of marijuana (which I can't stand the smell of) and I don't really want my house to smell like weed from him smoking. So, I'm not too crazy about the idea of him living with me myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: furry121 and Sheepies
Marijuana, ugh. I'm allergic to it myself, can't stand to be around it at all. Don't blame you one whit there. I'd rather put up with used diapers than the smell of MJ which is about impossible to get rid of, he sounds like his baggie is his own diaper, but every pot-head I've ever known in-person has been hypocritically critical of others. Is your friend a bit of a sponge off of others or is that a presumptuous thought?

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and ABDElsa
BobbiSueEllen said:
Marijuana, ugh. I'm allergic to it myself, can't stand to be around it at all. Don't blame you one whit there. I'd rather put up with used diapers than the smell of MJ which is about impossible to get rid of, he sounds like his baggie is his own diaper, but every pot-head I've ever known in-person has been hypocritically critical of others. Is your friend a bit of a sponge off of others or is that a presumptuous thought?
IKR same here! Used Diapers yes! Marijuana no! Yeah he can be a bit of a sponge off on others because he always blames everyone else and never takes responsibility for his actions. He says "I only did that because they were pissing me off!"

Yeah, you can definitely afford to let him look elsewhere. Sounds like he needs to grow up.

• Love
Reactions: MASONJAR and ABDElsa
BobbiSueEllen said:
Yeah, you can definitely afford to let him look elsewhere. Sounds like he needs to grow up.
Definitely

Sounds like a nightmare, I wouldn't move in with somebody like that! I just wouldn't tolerate the smell of weed.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ABDElsa
You deserve better

BundleOfJoy said:
Sounds like a nightmare, I wouldn't move in with somebody like that! I just wouldn't tolerate the smell of weed.
Yeah me either

BundleOfJoy said:
You deserve better
Thanks but unfortunately he's my only friend and my best friend he's like family and we hang out together once a week and talk on the phone every day. But I don't think that living together is a good idea.

• Wow
Best friends don't live in a way that'll take you down with them. They think of people like you and the good you've done for them. They build you up; this guy can only take you down, sell you down the river when the chips fall.

Back