Sleep. Even if diapered.

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm tired and I'm diapered daily. I've been diapered since for ever. From a young kid to now. Getting really tiered, I just don't care that I'm still diapered. I simply go to sleep. Being diapered, sometimes I wonder what life would be if I didn't haven't to wear diapers. Every day. I'm used to it. I just think life would be if I didn't have to worry about them. Getting up in the wet diaper, and sometimes messy, I just wonder how life might have been better. Life is what it is. But sometimes I wonder. How life would be If I didn't have to worry about diapers. When I think about that I just get, now, don't think about that. Tomorrow will be better.

Just out of curiosity (and absolutely none of my business), what caused your incontinence? Is there a specific neurological issue or something else? As I said, none of my business (and feel free to say so) but I am curious as to what causes some people to have lifelong IC.

@thickdiapers There are numerous congenital issues that can affect bladder and bowel continence, even though there may be no physical sign except to those who know about the condition. A mild case of spina bifida, a tethered spine, a genetic disorder, etc. There's also the possibility of brain injury before, during, or post birth. The list of reasons are quite numerous. One does not have to be profoundly disabled to have severe continence issues. If the OP does not want to discuss his particular issue, you now have many reasons for incontinence since birth to research via the web, and realize there is a large group in the shadows dealing with this issue. I applaud @greatlake5 for stepping out of the shadows and participating in this community.

Reactions: greatlake5, Happy2BeInNappies2 and Jonnythepony
greatlake5 said:
I'm tired and I'm diapered daily. I've been diapered since for ever. From a young kid to now. Getting really tiered, I just don't care that I'm still diapered. I simply go to sleep. Being diapered, sometimes I wonder what life would be if I didn't haven't to wear diapers. Every day. I'm used to it. I just think life would be if I didn't have to worry about them. Getting up in the wet diaper, and sometimes messy, I just wonder how life might have been better. Life is what it is. But sometimes I wonder. How life would be If I didn't have to worry about diapers. When I think about that I just get, now, don't think about that. Tomorrow will be better.
I learned a long time ago it is best not to worry about things I have no control over. My bladder fits that category with ease. Not one person can change their situation by worrying. Instead I just am always on the look out for better products and techniques to help me manage it better. "I know I will be in diapers until the day I die! I just try to make the best of it. I am fortunate not to have daily episodes with my bowel but they are becoming more frequent. I have a lot of health issues and can no longer even work. I try to remain positive about what I can still do rather than upset about what I cant. That is not to say I do not have bad days that I get frustrated. But I think attitude and a since of humor is necessary for surviving any illness. I wish you the best.

Reactions: KrankyPants
thickdiapers said:
As I said, none of my business (and feel free to say so)
The cause of my IC is irrelevant. Suffice to say that I regularly see my doctor and my condition is steady. I can say that it is a personal decision to not share. Satisfying your curiosity is actually none of your business. But thank you for your concern. Like I said, my condition is "steady."
CheshireCat said:
If the OP does not want to discuss his particular issue, you now have many reasons for incontinence since birth to research via the web, and realize there is a large group in the shadows dealing with this issue.
Thanks Cat.
."

Back