Situations where you were glad you were abdl and wearing a diaper

Anytime that I have to pee really really bad and there's no way to get to the restroom.

Always glad to have diapers for concerts, but there have also been a few other times diapers came in handy. Broken down on the side of the highway in a rental, had to pee several times waiting for roadside and eventually leaked, but it's better than wetting my pants or peeing off the on ramp. Then there was the time I got sick traveling overseas, came home and needed diapers for a week for messy accidents. That...wasn't fun.

When I travel. Any flight 4 hours or more! I love being diapered as plane bathroom sucks lol

Me to i drive alot on motorways for hours wetting my nappy saves time stopping at services and on a long plane journey using plane toilets which I hate is it just usefull or do I get pleasure also !!!! Me thinks I do in my head as I wet myself and feel warm fluid seep through I'm thinking what a naughty little girl I am

I'm incontinent and I'm accepting diapers.. it's been a bit hard for me I'm urinary incon with really bad IBS but there are times with what little little control I have I am able to make it to a bathroom to pee. And I always try to make it for #2 I keep trying to get my continence back but there are times I just can't be bothered..the longer I'm in diapers and the more comfortable and accepting of it I get the more I realize diapers can be great. It's the little things really.
Was at a movie in live for popcorn and a soda when I stupidly realized I can have the big soda and not miss anything...sounds dumb right? Over the years with painful bladder and OAB I had constant frequent urgency even with the small soda I'd have to run to the bathroom like times now I get the big soda and enjoy my movie ...using my diapers on purpose is still a bit odd but I'm adjusting.

Road trips... My god where has this been my whole life... I've always hated stopping constantly and during the first of COVID bathrooms were scarce and I had several accidents, more than I care to admit but right around that time my urinary problems went from a 5 to a solid 8 and then came the diapers 24-7. At first I hated them and was content to fight it. Now im more comfortable and confident and confused but content 😉

Gaming...oh my gosh I play fist person shooters and mmorpg's with my nephews online and now I just keep playing when a urge strikes knowing in a minute or two it will sort itself out.

Classes ... I'm taking some college classes and diapers give me the confidence to do that .. I'm older and the last thing I need is to be constantly leaving class or lectures.
Study/ homework sessions... Self explanatory.

Bed ... I used to be up and down all night... Even when the bed wetting started many years ago I'd wet once or twice a week so plastic sheets came into play when it was extremely rare but as that also got worse I started wearing diapers but if I actually woke up in need I'd get up and go to the bathroom.... Not anymore if I wake up in need I'll go on purpose or just go back to sleep knowing it doesn't matter... For several years I would fight it and felt an accomplishment when I'd finish the night in a dry diaper... Just to throw it away and to suffer getting up many times in a night.
Now I'm wet every morning because my sleep is way more important than keeping a diaper dry and like this morning I woke up in need ..kind of rare these days but ...it was cold and I didn't want to get out of bed so I just snuggled under my blankets and well .... enjoyed relaxing 😌

I guess in Truth the best way to put it is simple for years I didn't do much in public because of the anxiety of what could happen..what if I have an accident what if there's traffic...all the what ifs you can image .... Diapers gave me freedom and I still hated them and struggled with it all. Now I don't care ... somebody notices fuck it an accident happens cool no biggie friends of family notice so be it
Best thing is to learn not to give a goddamn about it.

I do find myself in a lot of "diapers are great" situations and I'm way more accepting of using them rather than being in pain.... Hell I guess these days I'll use them for what ever to avoid mild discomfort.
Just like right now I'm enjoying my coffee doing homework at my computer crunching like hell on finals for the semester and my IBS started to flair.....with out as much of a thought I relaxed and just let it happen. I'll use my diaper for whatever these days without too much fuss ...in public or not ... Well sort of I try not to mess at school...but it's not always up to me per say... My body can choose to wet or mess my diaper when it wants so I guess I'll choose to when I feel like it .. LoL. I still struggle with the mental side of it from depression, anxiety, shame but less and less ..
Well guess I'll go change now good day to you all 🤙👍

Reactions: leafgoalie, CLPP, Haveagr8life and 1 other person
I am a DL and wear a diaper 24/7 because I like it but also because my dependence on them has grown over the years. I am particularly glad I wear diapers (and normally plastic pants) when I am on a trip - either by car or by plane. Usually I am wet by the time I reach my destination.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129 and chamberpot
I'm not ABDL, but I am incontinent, so every situation I'm glad I'm wearing a diaper! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL
Definitely when I had long term double pneumonia the second time. Will never forget when i was basically force fed dinner (I was so exhausted and had been sleeping for 2.5 days, doc thought my body was shutting down for the end). 2 hours for chicken broth and a Gatorade, lasted maybe 15 minutes in my stomach when I went back to bed before I had it all come up. Laundry the next morning for thankfully the one sheet. Go winded going down the stairs, passed out on my workout bench and had both ends open up. I was in a robe and my Luvs, first time I had messed Luvs in 20 some years, ever so grateful I was wearing and they held everything. Soaked and messy but glad it was contained

Long drive in the woods or places that are sketchy or Atlanta traffic those are times I am Glad I am wearing

right now im ill, i love to not have to stand up and leave the bed everytime i need to pee :)

I wouldn't say glad to be abdl but i was glad to be wearing a diaper , i was traveling overseas and was at a theme park back then , i was with family , relatives and some friends , i didn't like thrill rides but was peer pressured into riding them , after the ride i found out that my diaper was wet so meaning i actually wet myself while on the ride . I didn't realized this until i went to the restroom after that so diapers helps else it would definitely suck . Mom found out and she was also glad that i was wearing a diaper. ( mom knows because i was a bedwetter at the time and when traveling overseas i wear diapers 24/7 ) I was 16 at the time .

There are actually many times when wearing diapers helps especially when traveling , planes , car trips , standing in line and theme park restrooms when full .

Twinmom said:
Well I'm not abdl . But the other day I was really uncomfortable in my diaper so I took it off thinking let try going without one. About 20 mins later I thought. No can't do that and put my diaper back on. Thanks God I did. About 20 mins later I wet it. And without any notice I had to go
Happened to me once too. Went swimming once, and was in too much of a hurry to get diapered back up afterwards. Decided I can do the drive home without a diaper, not taking into account it's over an hour drive. Had to pee 20 minutes in, no gas station in sight. Thank goodness I was able to find a gatorade bottle. I've not done that again

How about every time you know you're gonna have a day off and you're not feeling well and you're super tired? Time to put on that diaper you've been thinking of for the past 3 days and enjoy a very good nights rest.

Reactions: TigerDL and BunnyFofo
Going to the movies. No need for restroom breaks and no pain holding it when the credits roll.

They are wonderful when out snowmobiling ... too much trouble to stop and take snowmobile suit off!

Reactions: theancientmariner and BunnyFofo
leafgoalie said:
They are wonderful when out snowmobiling ... too much trouble to stop and take snowmobile suit off!
As someone who knows that trouble, I agree. Padded underwear makes life easier. People love easy.

There were many situations in which I was glad that I was wearing a diaper and could use it as intended.

One time I got absolutely blitzed. Glad I had a diaper on let me tell ya!

Reactions: PullupAndy
I did some certifications during the COVID lockdowns, for anyone who's not had the pleasure of a Pearson Vue test they have VERY strict rules with remote testing:

Webcam on at all times, angled to see your face at all times during the test
A room with a door that remains closed at all times (and if it opens for any reason, it's an automatic fail)
No breaks of any kind (including bathroom)
You're allowed to have a clear water bottle or glass in camera view, but text at all allowed on them (I had to tear the labels off my water bottles)

I spent the whole day before my testing time studying and slamming water/caffeine, so it was great to have that ability to not worry about the restroom and just focus on my testing.

My most fortunate time for wearing diapers and having the full diaper bag in tow I was way out of my state up north and pulled over in the middle of nowhere due to snow and ice. I drove a decent 4x4 truck but was not used to driving in the ice being from Texas. I waited it out till the next day camping out in the truck. No bathroom no problem. Got some looks at the rest stop throwing away all the used diapers but was never happier

Back