Situations where you were glad you were abdl and wearing a diaper

diapered4evadan919

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I hope I don’t start an old thread but surely we had those moments right?

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I am not abdl I am incontinent and diapered 24x7

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Last week, I had to go to court to testify and I was glad I was wearing because I was on the witness stand for an hour and half. I was really nervous and had peed like 4 times and that gave me some comfort.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, Antientmariner and espectro

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well I'm not abdl . But the other day I was really uncomfortable in my diaper so I took it off thinking let try going without one. About 20 mins later I thought. No can't do that and put my diaper back on. Thanks God I did. About 20 mins later I wet it. And without any notice I had to go

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci

PaddedArtist90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Driving across the country for sure!

Last edited:
Reactions: DLinSecret

lilstevie56

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
The moment you are driving home on the freeway and hit a traffic jam with 1 hour delay and realize you have to pp really bad.

Reactions: TigerDL and chamberpot

Furrytum

Will smile for pancakes.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I'm watching a movie or playing on my Xbox and need a pee. That's when I appreciate being a DL more than ever.

Reactions: paddedn7, Lilrae and diaperboy

Avjoe75

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I’m bladder incontinent but have had a few times im glad I was wearing a diaper 💩 ! But hey it happens !

Debbiebilittlevirgin

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Found I like to wear and wet myself when driving alot for work a feeling of well being when I get home to change my Soggy one

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm also not a AB ..
They sure do help with my normal daily routines a lot !!

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Being on the plane for sure and when I was getting my kids and my bladder would start bursting with pee and it was painful to hold and also when I had to poop but it would have been a pain to go into my kids school just to use the restroom because doors are locked and you need to sign in and I just let loose in my diaper. I'm so glad to be wearing diapers.

Richpip

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
lilstevie56 said:
The moment you are driving home on the freeway and hit a traffic jam with 1 hour delay and realize you have to pp really bad.
Like yesterday, when my 2hr journey became nearly 3.
Many more times when I wish I was wearing..

Reactions: espectro

NappiedSissyJessica

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
When I’m very stressed…. I’m very appreciative of having my AB side to regress to and soothe myself. Also, wetting the bed- always glad I was wearing a diaper when that happens!

Reactions: MetalDan86 and diaperboy

Jackieinwbpa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When my IBS flaes an I'm not at home. I've been glad of the diaper more than once!

Fireball44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
NappiedSissyJessica said:
When I’m very stressed…. I’m very appreciative of having my AB side to regress to and soothe myself. Also, wetting the bed- always glad I was wearing a diaper when that happens!
always wear rubber pants over diaper and pantyhose to bed , no leaks on the sides.

NappiedSissyJessica

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Fireball44 said:
always wear rubber pants over diaper and pantyhose to bed , no leaks on the sides.
I’m lucky I very rarely have leaks 😊

DLinSecret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Not AB but instead OAB…

Stadium Concert, general admission, front row… wife missed 30 min of the concert having to navigate out of the crowd to the bathroom and argue with people on her way back that she did indeed have a spot in the front of the stage vs the usual line jumpers.

After the concert “we are not going front row again in a crowd this big or I will be borrowing one of your diaper” 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, Bump3r and Soupsoup72

diapered4evadan919

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
ABedWetter said:
When I have an anxiety attack, my bedwetting gets 100% worse, even during the day, so diapers are my salvation at those times. Also, onesies, overalls, mittens, bibs, bottles, cribs, etc, make me calmer and make life easier. If a baby can enjoy these practicalities, why can't I?
Well said my Friend

Reactions: Deleted member 58550

tobid03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I sometimes drink a lot of water even when I probably shouldn't due to what's happening over the next few hours, usually due to anxiety, fear of dizziness, or fear of being unable to speak clearly due to a dry throat, which can also worsened by anxiety. Diapers were not strict necessities in these cases, but they were nice to have.

Once I wore diapers to get groceries. Instead of having to abandon my cart somewhere in the store and go to the restrooms behind the checkout lanes, I just peed in my diaper.

I wore an ABU Super Dry Kids diaper to my first class the first day of one semester in college. I had to talk to the professor after class, but I also needed to use the restroom. Instead of ducking out to the restroom and rushing back to get in line during the short period between classes, I decided to hold it and go after and prove that I was a big boy. It only took a few minutes before I couldn't hold it anymore and started wetting my diaper while waiting in line to talk with my professor. Obviously, I'm not a big boy if I can't hold it in for a few minutes. 🥰 It was nice to go to my other classes that day in a wet diaper. Had me feeling very much like a baby boy wearing a wet "baby" diaper that I had an "accident" in under my clothes.

I once had to drive a car like 50 miles to get the onboard emissions test to run before a government vehicle inspection test. Of course I drank a lot of water beforehand. (Whyyyy??!?) I wouldn't have any water for like a hour. I "forced" myself to wear an Abena S4 and some plastic pants for baby's "just-in-case" needs. I might have had some boxer briefs or cloth training pants over or around that too. I did need to pee during the drive. Instead of having to locate a place with a restroom in the middle of nowhere not 30 minutes into my drive, I just peed in my diaper while driving. Surprisingly, I did not have the reported difficulties peeing while driving. Did a little lifting my butt in the seat to avoid a leak, but I still had a small press out leak later.

One time, I had an exam. Instead of going to the restroom in the middle of the exam like I did a lot of the time, I just went in the diaper, lifting my butt and trying to go in small spurts. I ended up flooding the last half though. I had a small leak on the top of my right leg. Hopefully it wasn't too noticeable. I was wearing dark navy pants.