Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I needed to start this conversation.
Today for the first time in my life as a 63 year-old with both Autism and Cerebral Palsy, I "acted on" my internal "SISSY" thoughts and feelings.
I put on the brand-new pink satin nightie dress I recently purchased from AMAZON and here I am in it.
Cognitively, it emotionally feels wonderful.
I feel like a "Diapered Little Girl".
WIN_20210602_22_15_14_Pro.jpg
WIN_20210602_21_01_55_Pro.jpg

• Love
Reactions: GoodniteLover219, Diaper44, needchanging49 and 16 others
Good for you!

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy and BobbiSueEllen
I will just have to admit that I am a "Sissy Asexual".
While wearing my new dress for hours, I have experienced zero vascular tumescence (arousal) in my penis inside my diaper and plastic pants.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
I just started this journey, too. I got the same dress this week as well as a maid outfit. I also got my 2nd nighty and a nice lace garter belt. The pink dress is a bit tight. I wish I had ordered the next larger size; but, the size chart indicated the one I ordered should fit quite right. I love lounging around in my thigh highs, garter belt, lace panties, and nighty. The maid outfit and petticoat, along with thigh highs and lace panties (or diapers) is great, too. Congrats on going where you wanted to go with this. I'm 75 with health issues and ADD. I don't know if any of that plays a part in wanting to experience more of my inner feminine side; but, I'm enjoying it. I believe I'll get to the point my wife accepts seeing all me wearing lingerie; but, I don't see ever finding out about the dresses. I know she would object to seeing that; and, that's fine. What I do is fine with her. There are just some things she'd rather not see or hear about. Dresses would be one of those things.

Reactions: Diaper44, BobbiSueEllen, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Peesalot said:
I just started this journey, too. I got the same dress this week as well as a maid outfit. I also got my 2nd nighty and a nice lace garter belt. The pink dress is a bit tight. I wish I had ordered the next larger size; but, the size chart indicated the one I ordered should fit quite right. I love lounging around in my thigh highs, garter belt, lace panties, and nighty. The maid outfit and petticoat, along with thigh highs and lace panties (or diapers) is great, too. Congrats on going where you wanted to go with this. I'm 75 with health issues and ADD. I don't know if any of that plays a part in wanting to experience more of my inner feminine side; but, I'm enjoying it. I believe I'll get to the point my wife accepts seeing all me wearing lingerie; but, I don't see ever finding out about the dresses. I know she would object to seeing that; and, that's fine. What I do is fine with her. There are just some things she'd rather not see or hear about. Dresses would be one of those things.
At our advanced age, we can be more free to defy convention and explore aspects of ourselves we kept hidden and denied tgheir existence.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Angelapinks and Peesalot
I think it’s great. And if it makes you feel good, double down! I love the dress, by the way, and I know it must feel great to wear.

• Love
Reactions: Romeoblue19, BobbiSueEllen, SecrertSissy and 1 other person
Luvshugs said:
I think it’s great. And if it makes you feel good, double down! I love the dress, by the way, and I know it must feel great to wear.
Caitianx has nice taste. At least I think so as evidenced by the picture. I purchased the petticoat to go with the maid's dress I purchased; but, I like it with this dress, too. I do feel nicely feminine in this outfit.(y)

20210604_110206.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Diaper44, Seasonedcitizen, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
This morning I needed to be a "boy" to run a couple of important errands outside of home.
Now in the afternoon I am back to being a "Little Girl"
WIN_20210604_13_24_09_Pro.jpg
I am feeling profoundly happy this afternoon wearing my dydee, pretty plastic pants with baby animals, and my pretty pink dress.
As I said, I am an Autistic Asexual Sissy Girl.
My "Sissy Girl Age" is from 2 to 6 years old.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Luvshugs and Peesalot
Remember how mom’s, grandma, etc, use to pull little girls dresses down on them, when they might be temped to pull them up, and maybe even remind them “not to pull that dress up”? I wondered about this practice way back when? Why did they always put cute plastic panties, or diaper covers on them then??? 🤔
You‘re pulling your dress up Caitiax! 😄 But, I don’t blame you now, those plastic panties are cute, and meant to be seen, aren’t they? 🤭

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back in the 19th Century, It was common for little boys to be wearing dresses.
It facilitated "toilet training".
Also in old paintings of upper-class young children, it was common to see them wearing a dress up until about age 5.
Again, the issue was ease of toileting.
Also, until the 1930's, baby and toddler boys wore pink, and baby and toddler girls wore blue.
The reverse of today.

Reactions: Woomy, Seasonedcitizen, Weatheronthe8s and 1 other person
My dad wore a dress, as an infant, born 1935. I don’t know how long that lasted though.

caitianx said:
Also, until the 1930's, baby and toddler boys wore pink, and baby and toddler girls wore blue.
The reverse of today.
When my grandson was in the 12 - 13 age range (now 25) he had a pink T-shirt with the phrase "Tough enough to wear pink" on the front. He'd sure be surprised that his grandpa likes to wear a pink dress because his "Inner girl likes pink, lace, and frills." :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Today I had to be "Male".
A Tenant Cooperative Quartly Meeting this morning.
I switch between gender expressions.
Outside the house I have to be Male.
To keep up an appearance of "Hetero" normality.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks, Peesalot and BobbiSueEllen
caitianx said:
Today I had to be "Male".
A Tenant Cooperative Quartly Meeting this morning.
I switch between gender expressions.
Outside the house I have to be Male.
To keep up an appearance of "Hetero" normality.
I totally get what you are feeling there. Whenever I am out and about alone, especially when travelling, I feel like I have to present male in order to be safe or something, it's really only when I'm at home, online, or with friends that I feel okay being the girl that I am. :) That said, it sounds to me (from a position of limited knowledge) like you don't enjoy it. I am super sorry that you have to do that, because everyone should be able to just be themselves, no matter who :)

Reactions: Angelapinks, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
Congratulations on embracing your sissy self. I still remember the first time I put on a diaper with a little for big onsie and skirt. It’s hard to explain how “right” and calming it felt.

<sagely:> “You’ve taking your first steps into a larger world” ;)

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
PinkDiaperSissy said:
Congratulations on embracing your sissy self. I still remember the first time I put on a diaper with a little for big onsie and skirt. It’s hard to explain how “right” and calming it felt.

<sagely:> “You’ve taking your first steps into a larger world” ;)
Yeah nothing like little for big out fit and ab nappies . Just go for it

• Love
caitianx said:
I needed to start this conversation.
Today for the first time in my life as a 63 year-old with both Autism and Cerebral Palsy, I "acted on" my internal "SISSY" thoughts and feelings.
I put on the brand-new pink satin nightie dress I recently purchased from AMAZON and here I am in it.
Cognitively, it emotionally feels wonderful.
I feel like a "Diapered Little Girl".
View attachment 56749
View attachment 56750
Yeah that's cool I'm a sissy at 53 never felt so good

Screenshot_20210606-153913.png

• Love
Reactions: Diaper44, Weatheronthe8s, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Just an FYI: Charles Bronson wore dresses as a schoolboy due to poverty. I'd like to see Chuck Norris ride that one out!

22 years ago, I admitted & embraced my Inner Baby...2 years ago, I admitted & embraced the Baby Girl in me, who loves simple, pretty dresses & nighties, teddy bears, bows and such. And Sue Ellen Armstrong from Arthur sweetly, gently nudged me over that line...she's my forever-hero for that.

I wish others knew how liberating dresses are, no matter how frilly or simple one loves 'em! It's like it was there all these years to discover, experience and love...but fear kept it from us all these years, decades.

If I had the money, I'd live in dresses & diapers 24/7 for the rest of my life...the cost of wearing disposable diapers every day makes that a bit challenging on the budget, the job of washing cloth diapers everyday makes that enervating. Dresses, however, are cheap, durable & easy to maintain. I would gladly live as a baby girl for the remainder of my days...when discretion afforded it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woomy, Seasonedcitizen, chrischrischris and 2 others
Idonthaveaname said:
I totally get what you are feeling there. Whenever I am out and about alone, especially when travelling, I feel like I have to present male in order to be safe or something, it's really only when I'm at home, online, or with friends that I feel okay being the girl that I am. :) That said, it sounds to me (from a position of limited knowledge) like you don't enjoy it. I am super sorry that you have to do that, because everyone should be able to just be themselves, no matter who :)
As I said, Outside of home, I keep up the appearsnce of being Hetero-Male, and very masculine as a survival mechanism learned over 6 decades of life.
My Happiest times in childhood were when visiting Cousin D on my Dad's father's side of the family and playing with his 3 daughters and visiting Cousin J on Dad's Mother's side of the family and her 2 daughters.
Happy dolly friend play and playing house.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, chrischrischris, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Back