Sissies and tampons

Status
Not open for further replies.
nezquic66 said:
Haha, yeah, my girlfriend is pretty strict about that. I tend to wear when she is on her period, and change mine when she does. I’ve heard how bad it can be, if you wear over 8 hours. My advantage is I won’t leak or have tss.
FYI, if you're sticking tampons inside your body, you can still get TSS. Even if you're not a girl.

Diaperfreak said:
How many of you sissies wear tampons up your sissy pussy aka anus?
Do you do it to feel more girly?
Do you participate in forced femme and have to wear because your mistress makes you or to simulate your period?

Do you leave them in the full 8 hours or how often do you change them?

Do you like the way they feel?
I have worn a tampon from time to time, but not for long.

Carl1867 said:
I have worn a tampon from time to time, but not for long.
I have been wearing tampons for years and have a very close female friend who I know all my loans I follow her cycle. When she gets her period. I get mine. It is usually the 1st of the month but if I have been annoying she makes me start my period. Few days earlier like now. I am wearing a maxi tampon and her period won’t stay for another 4 days. Tough being a sissy

• Love
Reactions: Fetishbuddy and inhershoes
babygirlgina said:
Yesss I have been using Playtex SportTampons 1 week a month every month when MY period begins for the last few years,on a 28 day cycle.I also have a Stayfree pad in my panty during MY period.I make sure to change my Tampon ever 4 hours,and change pad every 12 hours. I just love the whole period thing,and wish I could have it for real,with the pain and bloating and mood swings.
Me too. I actually love getting my sissy period and having to go to the shop, but thanks tampons and regularly change them as well as go to sleep wearing one. It’s such a feminine thing to do
I also like wearing my 9 month pregnancy belly for extensive periods of time. It’s so real and weighs around 4 kilos, silicone and sits tight Shia day my body so it’s so realistic.
I love these elements of being female

Diaperfreak said:
Do you participate in forced femme and have to wear because your mistress makes you or to simulate your period?

I tried it once, many years ago, when I got one from a dispenser in a unisex restroom. As much as I liked the feel of it up there, I didn't have the tampon in for very long. When it came time to take it out, I was terrified of the string breaking. Never again! Sissies should only use butt plugs to achieve a similar feeling. It's probably safer too.

Food for thought " TSS"

BabyHailey1977 said:
Because I read this post last night, I went and bought a pack of tampons. I’m at work and just put one in. I love it!!
Put some warm water in there afterwards it’s even more pleasurable

Reactions: Carl1867 and BabyHailey1977
Dannooo said:
Put some warm water in there afterwards it’s even more pleasurable
That’s what info, it also makes removal easier.

Reactions: Dannooo
Diaperdudeinmass said:
What do you get from them? Just want to know as i like trying new things. Is it like walking around with a butt plug in?
I was wondering the same thing. Is it a mental taboo knowing it's a tampon verses wearing a plug or beads?

HoneySnow said:
I was wondering the same thing. Is it a mental taboo knowing it's a tampon verses wearing a plug or beads?
I can tell you that once you get the applicator in, pushing the tampon in is one of the best feelings. To me, that feeling is better than putting a plug in. It’s hard to explain.

Reactions: SissyLouise, Abnalover, Dlkt and 1 other person
BabyHailey1977 said:
I absolutely love the way they feel. The sensation of them going in is euphoric to me. I like to use two at a time and squirt some water in to get them to extend.

My wife was unaware of this until the day she found my supply. Needless to say, she did not approve.
I am exactly like you, I looovee wearing a tampon and putting it and wearing it all day. It’s so girly. I wear Tampax maxi with applicator but most of the time libra maxi with no applicator.
My wife had no idea and if she did it would be impossible to explain
Love
Stephanie

Reactions: SissyLouise, Abnalover and BabyHailey1977
BabyHailey1977 said:
I can tell you that once you get the applicator in, pushing the tampon in is one of the best feelings. To me, that feeling is better than putting a plug in. It’s hard to explain.
Agree totally with the feeling when it goes in from the applicator or when you have to push it in with your finger

Reactions: Abnalover and BabyHailey1977
Davina said:
My mistress makes me wear them when she is having her periods.
I love wearing them,it feels so girly.
I change mine every three to four hours.
Me too. My female best friend has her period on the 1st of every month and I wear a tampon when she does

Reactions: daisycupcake
babygirlgina said:
Yesss I have been using Playtex SportTampons 1 week a month every month when MY period begins for the last few years,on a 28 day cycle.I also have a Stayfree pad in my panty during MY period.I make sure to change my Tampon ever 4 hours,and change pad every 12 hours. I just love the whole period thing,and wish I could have it for real,with the pain and bloating and mood swings.
Agree with you. I have crones disease and get terrible tummy cramps so I kind of feel like I have a period every know and then and out a maxi libra tampon in

Stephlau2000 said:
Me too. I actually love getting my sissy period and having to go to the shop, but thanks tampons and regularly change them as well as go to sleep wearing one. It’s such a feminine thing to do
I also like wearing my 9 month pregnancy belly for extensive periods of time. It’s so real and weighs around 4 kilos, silicone and sits tight Shia day my body so it’s so realistic.
I love these elements of being female
This month, I have had as close to a real period as possible as I have crones so my bum and tummy are always bloated and I have had really swollen boobs filling my 36b underwire bra
I love having to change my tampon 3-4 times per day every time I go to the loo and put one in for sleeping. What do you think girls?

Diaperfreak said:

Put simply, it’s all those things you say,
To feel more girly for sure as a period is such a feminine thing
Sharing my period with my mistress means I feel what she feels when she feels it and we match our cycles
Yes I keep my tampon in for as long as I need to before I need to poo and then change it as often as I need to until she tells me her period is over , which is a lot of tampon changes over a week.
Stephanie

oleman72 said:
I got one plugged in now to prevent the leaks and marks in my diaper.
I am on my period right now and have a Tampax maxi in, the biggest size to remind me what it’s like to be a girl.
I was at a family function today with my wife’s conservative family laughing to myself about having to change it a few times
Even after 16 years of marriage, my wife has no idea

Reactions: marilyn and Abnalover
Ellelovetights said:
I'm a sissy and like to insert tampons. It makes me feel as if I'm doing something a girl would do. I only leave them in when masturbating. I love having them up by bottom and find it arousing
Elle,
Love your message soooo much re sissy periods as I do the same and I love your name “loves tights” as next to bras, opaque tights are my favourite thing about being a girl

vickykotex said:
I am a sissy wife and am required to be feminine at all times. Mistress wife requires me to use tampons and pads. My period starts 1 day after hers. She has set out a regime and of course I follow it. It is such that I must change my pad and tampon at least every 4 hours. I love being feminine and even though my period closely simulates a real period I love it!! sore boobs, cramps the mess and all!!
His I wish I could be you and my wife was like yours. How do you simulate sore boobs and cramps?
As I have shared, I have my period with my mistress also 1st of each month and have crones so my belly is always cramping but love to hear how you do it x

I am having my sissy period now, quite hot as well. I must change pads every 2 hours and apply them with Vaseline and creams to keep it a little messy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back