Sissies and tampons

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABADRIANNAxoxo said:
try using a suppository and when you finish messing put a dildo up your butt
I much prefer a series of enemas to give myself a clean playground.

Yesss I have been using Playtex SportTampons 1 week a month every month when MY period begins for the last few years,on a 28 day cycle.I also have a Stayfree pad in my panty during MY period.I make sure to change my Tampon ever 4 hours,and change pad every 12 hours. I just love the whole period thing,and wish I could have it for real,with the pain and bloating and mood swings.

• Love
Reactions: New2DLWorld and Traveller
I had forgotten about this... thread......
(pun intended)
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Seriously though, the Tampax Pearl Max is a joy to use for all the reasons you could want, especially if you have used a lube shooter a couple of times first.
Mummy helps on my pink girly days, and then she knows I'm ready for pegging🥰🥰🥰

• Wow
Reactions: Abnalover, Want4mor and chrischrischris
Traveller said:
I had forgotten about this... thread......
(pun intended)
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Seriously though, the Tampax Pearl Max is a joy to use for all the reasons you could want, especially if you have used a lube shooter a couple of times first.
Mummy helps on my pink girly days, and then she knows I'm ready for pegging🥰🥰🥰
And HOW does your Mummy help you sweety pie on YOUR pink days??

Reactions: Traveller
Diaperfreak said:
How many of you sissies wear tampons up your sissy pussy aka anus?
Do you do it to feel more girly?
Do you participate in forced femme and have to wear because your mistress makes you or to simulate your period?

Do you leave them in the full 8 hours or how often do you change them?

Do you like the way they feel?
Oh wow!!! I love using a tampon!! I use them often. I have been known to leave them in way more than 12 hrs at a time...

Reactions: Abnalover
I learned about using tampons as a teenager and used them quite a bit for several years (basically followed a cycle for that time). Some key things to remember (these things are pretty much just as important for both sexes):

1. Check the string when you unwrap the tampon to be sure it is secure. I've never had one that isn't, but you don't necessarily want to be seeking medical help to remove it when two seconds could have saved you the trouble.
2. It may help to either be sitting on the toilet or standing with one foot up on the toilet to be able to insert.
3. To insert, thumb and middle finger hold the outside applicator tube and slide it in as far as you can, then push the inner one in as far as possible. You'll feel it in there, but if it is uncomfortable, it likely isn't in as far as it should be.
4. If you're going to have sex, take your tampon out. It won't necessarily be comfortable for your partner if it's in there and you don't want it shoved up where you can't get it out normally.
5. Your preferences for tampons are up to you. For those of us not born female, absorbency is usually not a key factor in deciding on which ones to buy. Sometimes the choice may be based on applicator style or other factors we come up with after using them and making a decision.
6. The danger of Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) is not just limited to biological females. TSS comes from staph and strep bacteria getting a chance to wildly reproduce and create a toxin. These bacteria exist in the vagina as well as the rectum, so change your tampon regularly! Try not to be more than 4-6 hours without a fresh one. Overnight is the maximum time you ever want to go.

Reactions: Abnalover
Yes, I do from time to time. It makes me feel very girly.

Let me preface the following with this: I'm not a doctor. This isn't medical advice. DON'T DO THIS. Seriously...Don't. It's likely not safe at all. YMMV. Consult a doctor if you have questions or concerns. Etc., Etc.

My biggest concern with using them has been the potential drying effect...after all, they are designed to be super absorbent. The last thing you want is it to stick to your guts on the inside because it dried out and stuck to a surface that is supposed to be wet. Then you'd be dealing with a potential for shredding and all all sorts of other nastiness.

To mitigate this, I have taken to using a lube-shooter (see image below) to insert a small amount of distilled water after inserting the tampon to cause the tampon to swell slightly and not be as absorbent. I carry a small Vera Bradley purse pouch in my computer bag (similar to image below....the Mini-trapeze cosmetics bag) which I can slip into my pocket to go to the loo. It contains a couple of ultrathin pads, a couple of tampons, and two baggies. One for the unused lube-shooters and small bottle of distilled water...the other for used shooters.

Then, I can change at work as needed. I find about 4 hours is the max I like to go, and it gives me a safety factor of being well below the generally recommended time. I consider it a good day if I can put one in in the morning, make it to lunch time for a change, then change again right after work. Some days there are additional changes during the day if needed.

Personally, I find that the light/slender or regular absorbancies work best for me for longer term wearing. Super, SuperPlus and Ultra ones tend to trigger my need to expel sooner than I'd like, unless I'm just playing around. For work day wearing, the smaller ones are my preference.

I also find that wearing them swelled up a bit from the water makes me a bit more aware of them. It's not really discomfort per se, but an awareness. I can wear the slender/lights with no discomfort at all, and they are almost unnoticable. I find the regular heightens the awareness a fair bit with occasional pangs of something that's not exactly pain, and a super causes some definitely abdominal discomfort when trying to suppress the urge to expel, which I like to imagine are a sissy's version of cramps, and endure with grace.

If I use an SuperPlus or Ultra, it's usually only a few minutes before my body is screaming to push it out. Fun for play time, but not really practical for discrete work-day wear.

Having them wet while inside you make withdrawal pretty easy. It just slides right out when you pull the string and push down internally.

I always give a good tug on the string before insertion just to make sure it's firmly attached. I also hold onto the string with one hand while deploying the lube-shooter to avoid accidentally pushing it up inside with the rest. I have also been known to use Astroglide water-based jelly lube in the lube shooter as well from time to time...though its usually a lot less easy to deal with than the water.

iu

2978813250-V1_1230x.jpg

Reactions: Abnalover and BabyHailey1977
Reactions: DPLuvAB and BabyHailey1977
I have to put in when my mistress starts her period. i change it each time she changes we both use Tampax Pearl Tampons Super Plus Absorbency

• Love
Reactions: Traveller and BabyHailey1977
Diaperfreak said:
Do you participate in forced femme and have to wear because your mistress makes you or to simulate your period?

I have tried out of interest and curiosity and surprisingl
y enjoyed the feel certainly whilt wearing panties as well secret is to lube well first th feeling of pleasure when reving is quite delightful

Diaperfreak said:

i wear one during the day alot but dont sleep with one just my soft cushy abri form diaper

I am a sissy wife and am required to be feminine at all times. Mistress wife requires me to use tampons and pads. My period starts 1 day after hers. She has set out a regime and of course I follow it. It is such that I must change my pad and tampon at least every 4 hours. I love being feminine and even though my period closely simulates a real period I love it!! sore boobs, cramps the mess and all!!

Reactions: BabyLouise and Traveller
I occasionally use Tampax Sport tampons (the smaller thinner teen size is great as it doesn’t dry me out much). It’s purely to feel femine. I usually leave it in during a normal work day and then masturbate on the potty before removal.

I have and enjoy the feeling when im walking sometimes i will try to add some water up there too so it swells. I change when i go to the bathroom. I have always wished to me barebacked and then plugged with a tampon

I used tampons for several years to simulate my period. After a flushed tampon led to a plumbing call I was switched to using menstrual cups. No problems with drying things out, and they will poop out sooner or later if you cant pull then out to change them

I'm a pre-op transgender woman and have been using tampons and pads every 28 days for the last 10+ years. I can honestly say that I have never had to seek medical assistance to have one removed. If properly inserted I think it's actually physically impossible to lose one, even in your bottom. Do I have to use them, no, does it help me to feel that much more in tune with myself as a woman, most defiantly. People have asked me "Why do you want to do that to yourself?". My only response to that is that it is a part of Every womans life, And, it helps me to feel whole and normal and therefore I Need to do these things, so it really has nothing to do with being a want.
Most women change their tampons every 4 to 6hrs anyway (I know this because I have asked most of my biological female friends) so that has never been an issue for me. I don't know that a transgender woman can develop TSS, however I'm sure that other issues can arise without proper care.

Reactions: DPLuvAB
I have used th in the past for timed of runny bm's, after useing lax, after useing a douche and even after being creampied, (which worked pretty well absorbing what was left inside before I got to douche it clean.) Never left it in more than 6 hrs though. I do like useing th after anal play or sex or both. After sex inserting one has made me get reexcited as the anus is usally still sensitive. Go luck have fun be safe

I've used tampons and they can be fun. However, I really love wearing pads. Both are a way to feel fem.

Reactions: daisycupcake and chrischrischris
I infrequently use tampons. I definitely use lube in there to make sure it can come back out easily. The longest I have worn one, though, was six or seven hours. The string in the outside was irritating me a little. I have since learned to lube the string to keep it from bothering me. I will sometimes put one in, masturbate, then immediately feel like removing it. Hard to keep it in afterwards. The thrill is gone at that point.

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris
I have worn them in the past and will here and there but I would rather use pads personally. I like the Always Maxi Pad size 4 or 5, I will put a plug up me if I want to feel something back there. Pads to me are more fun and more embarrassing if you will. No hiding the opening of a pad or pulling the old one from your panties. Sometimes I will add lotion, lube and vaseline for a more wet and messy feeling.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back