Not open for further replies.

BlameBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
You'd heards it wes do silly twings here's. Like I wike buildings and cawrs.. but not justs cawrs weally weally vroom vroom cawrs.. I needed to let that out 🤗😂 I'm having a strewssfull weeks 🍼😩

Please read rule 8

• Angry
Reactions: warmfeeling and Littlebabaprince
BlameBaby said:
You'd heards it wes do silly twings here's. Like I wike buildings and cawrs.. but not justs cawrs weally weally vroom vroom cawrs.. I needed to let that out 🤗😂 I'm having a strewssfull weeks 🍼😩
It happens. Especially under stress. I'm sorry, kiddo. Me, too, actually. I miss my Daddy! Just balance it out with BIG language, and you should be fine.

What kind of buildings? What kinds of really, really super-fast cars?

sissybaby34 said:
Please read rule 8
Sure, but, instead of just saying read this rule we could be a bit more constructive like:

BlameBaby said:
I can totally understand. Stress can send us in to regressive tendencies that we just need to let out. However, and unfortunately, it's frowned upon in these forums. Rule 8 does say to use proper spelling/speech. Basically no baby talk.

There are online resources that you can take advantage of like discord for instance. Or online games like Animal Crossing where you can join others that share your interests. I like to go in to the virtual realms of Second Life and have a three year old avatar there. In places like this we can delve deep in to our little side and let it all out. It can be very therapeutic.

Muscle cars :) it has to rummble non of this electric buzzing motors.. what are they they sound like a wery quiet bee🐝

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Joediaper and littleph0enix
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back