SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wore one of my MLP Dependeco AIOs with a doubler pad and woke up with a very damp doubler. Can say it did its job and kept my skin dry :)

I wore a Molicare with a Goodnite Tru-fit booster.

Paddedwolf said:
I'm wearing a Dependeco pull up since I'm at a friends house

Did the friend know?

Ah, the first of a series of five points for me. Just gonna lie here for a little while, listening to the birds chirp. I bet they're gossiping about all the wet little boys and girls this morning.

Mattew said:
I wore a Molicare with a Goodnite Tru-fit booster.

Did the friend know?

Nope. He dosnt know. I'm laying on his couch right now it's like 4:00 AM here but the begging of summer break

Paddedwolf said:
Nope. He dosnt know. I'm laying on his couch right now it's like 4:00 AM here but the begging of summer break

LOL, ok. Just checking. I just knew you were going to say; "Ohh yeah he knows, he's wearing one as well."

You sir are once again braver than me. I couldn't wear around others like that. I'd be too scared of someone finding out.

Mattew said:
LOL, ok. Just checking. I just knew you were going to say; "Ohh yeah he knows, he's wearing one as well."

You sir are once again braver than me. I couldn't wear around others like that. I'd be too scared of someone finding out.

He does know I wear diapers though. He is my coworker. It's my white pull up that I wear a lot of places sine it's easy to wear.

Wore an A+ lvl 3 with a stuffer, baby pants onsie. I sleep better diapered

I slept in a Tena Classic Plus(not a great diaper, but I got them 12 for 2.50$ at a thrift store)

I put 2 boosters in it, and a woke up in a different one. I don't remember changing that diaper, though I do remember putting on a second diaper. Very weird.

I always wear a Abena L4 at night

Jonnythepony said:
Same here, just gonna add extra booster pads as well :3

- - - Updated - - -

Nice. :)

I don't have any boosters.

A full 5 points for me. Now I'm just laying in bed keeping warm under the covers on a chilly rainy day.

I got all 5 points as well again. :p

Fascinating said:
I'm wearing Tena with cloth over and inside. Why do I wear diposables when I am always in cloth? Because I'm afraid of diaper pins. Well my snap on cloth does not need pins but I feel dryer and able to stay in a damp diaper longer with a disposable. I poke holes in it to let the water out into my next cloth layer.

that must get thick! is this just for overnight?

I am wearing a ConfiDry 24/7 diaper.

I now sleep in cloth diapers with plastic pants every night.friday night 10:30 pm, I diapered in 2 thick baby-pants prefolds,with 4 toddler prefold ,plus 4 birdseye flats 30x30 folded in half in the middle.pined on with blue locking head dritz diaper pins,covered in gary teddy bear pullon plastic pants.this is my overnight diaper every night.

also wear cloth diapers every night when I go to bed. They absorb so much better and I can sleep in any position. In the day time I wear disposables mostly but I do love my cloth diapers and being comfortable.

I'm wearing tonight. Always wanted to do this and now I can

I would love wear daipers in bed. Starting this Friday .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back