SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have on tons of padding and its an hour until midnight. All I need to do now is drink a bottle of water and hope it makes it's way through me quickly. Happy SIDF everyone!

I doubled up with a Goodnite and a Walgreens Certainty. I think I've already wet through the Goodnite, but I should have plenty of protection left for tonight!

Wearing a double boosted M4 and a onsie and watching Netflix in bed with my Rainbowdash plush.

Happy SIDF every one, stay poofy ^u^

i did SIDF for the first time (intentionally anyway) last night. it was fun. woke up wet and then made a small mess. it was great to wake up just in a nappy

also for anyone wondering it is Saturday afternoon in my part of the world

Well I'm sitting here in my comficare soaked 7:30 am

Last edited:
It is about 1:30am here, and I just got to bed, but I will claim all 5 points as it is seldom I can get to bed before midnight local time. However, I do get a minimum of 8 hrs sleep each night, so I see no harm in a little fudge factor on SIDF.
I am wearing an Abena M4 tonight with a Tena Serenity overnight pad for a booster, and expect it to be pretty well soaked when I wake up around 10am - it usually is, or is this post TMI? Probably not,and like just about everyone else I am enjoying the monthly SIDF even if I for one sleep in a diaper almost nightly. Good night, sweet dreams, and dont let the bedbugs bite!

Nuts, I missed the timing to actually get to bed on Friday. Gonna go get diapered and sleep though. Night night all.

KittyninjaW said:
I will hopefully precipitate this time, can't wait. :clap:

Well I did it and all the steps, so I gain my 5 points. 😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

Only had 30 minutes left before Friday ended but I got in my diaper and slept through the night. Still wearing it now. :)

I think I got all the points. I woke up and checked if I was wet and I was but then I went again and made a mess. Then I put on a pull-up and enjoying it the rest of the day.

A little late in updating, but I got all 5 points, as far as I am concerned. And yes, my diaper and booster was soaked when I woke up about 11ish saturday morning.

Until next time,,
Nighty night.
Sweet dreams.
Sleep tight, and
Don't let the bed bugs bite!

I buy a pack of diapers every Friday evening and spend the entire weekend in them. I love the feel of them

Aaaahhhh.... It's very late and Ive had a long day, and its one of the rare occasions I get to wear diapers at all, let alone to bed. I've decided to treat myself and am snuggled up in a pre-2014 Fabine Exclusiv from my tiny horde. I can't get over how soft and thick and crinkly it is, and it's still one of my favorite patterns. Sigh, I hope they revert the changes they made to them in 2014. It's very sad to think the 14 diapers I have left may be the last I ever get.

Tonight I'm sleeping in my leakmaster prefolds with leakmaster plastic pants! So soft, puffy and bulky!

Last edited:
Me too.

dw2169 said:

They are my best diapers for heavy wetting and I feel the safest in them

Well tomorrow is the first Friday in April, SIDF and a Christian holiday too, Good Friday. I wounder if SIDF should be postponed a week or if anyone cares? Forgiveness and tolerance being the theme of Christianity I feel will be forgiven for our night in diapers if we treat other humans fairly as well.

Nam Repaid said:
Well tomorrow is the first Friday in April, SIDF and a Christian holiday too, Good Friday. I wounder if SIDF should be postponed a week or if anyone cares? Forgiveness and tolerance being the theme of Christianity I feel will be forgiven for our night in diapers if we treat other humans fairly as well.

I don't think God will think of us any different for wearing on good Friday. Back in high school I had major issues with my diaper wearing and my faith. I prayed for my "sin" to be healed, but finally it occurred to me that He wanted me to be who I am and I should embrace it. I think it should be okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back