SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just participated in my first SIDF! I'm laying here in my favorite diaper (Tena Slip Maxi), and I'm so wet. I woke up twice during the night to wet. I did have difficulty in falling asleep and staying asleep though. I think it was excitement mixed with fact I'm not used to being wet while I sleep!

Exact same thing for me except it was a Bambino Teddy. Still in it actually :)

First SIDF in a long time! I actually feel great, best sleep I've had in a while! I had wet myself before getting in bed so I woke up still soggy. It all felt so satisfying! Hope the rest of you guys enjoyed yourselves as well!

Woke up dry this morning, but got up for a moment just now to give it a wetting. Now I'm laying back down again in an attempt to sleep in for once.

Woke up wetting twice last night, YES!!

"Being wet is like the highlight of my week."

Fascinating
Fascinating Lady
Fantastic in plastic

----------------------------------------------------------

Nice highlight! I love hearing that. A DL and bedwetting lady friend back in college always savored her early morning moments when waking up in a very wet diaper. It was HER very special time and more so when I was there to share.

Last edited:
I'll be participating tonight............my nappy is a little wet right now and it's only 7.53pm, still a few hours until bedtime :)

I'm in again! This time I will wear the Comficare L10 tonight! :biggrin:

Oh? So this is not monthly after all or did I misunderstand?
In that case I will be joining this night, finally got my order :3 Testing out some Kolibri

TyphaHare said:
Oh? So this is not monthly after all or did I misunderstand?

Officially it's monthly, but a lot of people like to go for it every week. I mean hey, why not, nice way to start the weekend.

Yayyy! Bonus nappy night! \o/
Suits me just fine since I didn't get to join last time due to lack of nappies ;_;

I wore but am staying dry since I am off to. Church in a few. I had a cool DL dream as well.

I decided not to wear last night because it was hot outside and I was very sweaty from intense (but very fun) exercise.

Was a nice night :3 Kolibris are great <3 felt so comfy

We should definitely do this every week. I did not this week, but wish I had. Wore all night another night during the week.

Wow, what an awesome tradition. I'm definitely getting in on this. Great way to kick off the month.

I usually get very sweaty if i sleep in a diaper. Also, the wetness makes a clammy feeling that isn't awesome for sleeping. But I try every SIDF to actually sleep through the night in one.

perlFerret said:
I usually get very sweaty if i sleep in a diaper. Also, the wetness makes a clammy feeling that isn't awesome for sleeping. But I try every SIDF to actually sleep through the night in one.

There's a certain point where you get used to it. I really like the feeling of the thick diaper when I'm lying down, now.

ArchieRoni said:
There's a certain point where you get used to it. I really like the feeling of the thick diaper when I'm lying down, now.

I was the same way. I would toss and turn in a diaper, now it's the best way for me to sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back