SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sleep in nappies every nights so I will definitely be taking part.

I had a great SIDF tonight. Oops! Still a week early? I 'll have to celebrate two weeks in a row.

Lol I wasn't even thinking about diapers yesterday. Just how beautiful and sexy my fiancee looked. ;3

SIDF, it went bad for me, woke up with my diaper torn off of me. Defective package, ah well, always next friday! lol.

Is this the week?? First Friday coming up. I should have the Abenas by then to try out!! Can't wait.

OtherJake said:
Is this the week?? First Friday coming up. I should have the Abenas by then to try out!! Can't wait.

Yep!

This'll be my first SIDF that I participate in :D

HeyYoungBlood said:
Yep!

This'll be my first SIDF that I participate in :D
Hooray!!

Two more days!

I will be able to participate in SIDF to the fullest!!

Being a new member, this will be my first SIDF! I have a very special diaper I am going to wear. I am going to wear my brand new Bambino Classico! Just got a case of them yesterday and have been dying to put one on...but no! Not until friday at 11:59pm =)))

- - - Updated - - -

OtherJake said:

Abenas are awesome! Are they the plastic backed or x-plus version?

WearingClouds said:
Being a new member, this will be my first SIDF! I have a very special diaper I am going to wear. I am going to wear my brand new Bambino Classico! Just got a case of them yesterday and have been dying to put one on...but no! Not until friday at 11:59pm =)))

- - - Updated - - -

Abenas are awesome! Are they the plastic backed or x-plus version?

Not the plastic backed, as far as I can tell they don't make the plastic backed in XL anymore. I'm new to this so I'm not sure what my preference would be anyway. :)

OtherJake said:
Not the plastic backed, as far as I can tell they don't make the plastic backed in XL anymore. I'm new to this so I'm not sure what my preference would be anyway. :)

Personally I enjoy both soft cover and plastic backed indifferently! As long as it's a diaper lol

Finally I have a chance to participate. :) I did a few SIDF, but I wasn't registered here back then. Last month it didn't happen, fortunately I can do it today.

I'm all set to participate! Got the abenas ready to go.

Trying to decide whether to participate today. Feeling kinda meh.

I wasn't even thinking about it but here I am!

I've slept padded for the last 2 weeks and I'm definitely not breaking the good habits tonight ^^

All set for sleeping in a tranquility ATN. :3

Haven't even gone to bed yet, but I already need a change. >_<

Maybe I can try october when I re-stock...[size=-3]dammit[/size]

It's Saturday 5am :eek!: and I've just got up still wearing my Kolibri comslip plastic that's nice and wet but not leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back