Not open for further replies.

Stromdell

100% diaper status 24/7 Life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Is there a time when you feel sick 🤧 and want laid in bed all day diapered and just sleep?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
2 summers ago I had either a flu or bad case of food poisoning, I was sicker than sick for a week straight, I mean the 103 deg fever, stomach cramps, tiredness, weakness, sleeping but not feeling rested, all the classic signs of the flu but in a hot June. I remember laying on my couch, seeing the outdoor thermometer hitting 88deg, windows open, me under a blanket and shivering. I was diapered the whole time, and honestly I was so out of it that I didn't care, on day 3 of this my stomach just let go, couldn't hold anything back and I felt like I was going every 20min, it got to the point that I would actually take the diaper off to go to the toilet because I didn't want to deal with the clean ups, thank god for tykables overnights & waddlers, Velcro tabs are the best in those situations.
On those nights I was smart enough to pre-treat my diapered area with extra strength desitin, and I did have legit accidents during the night, I remember waking up and thinking, wow I don't remember doing that in my diaper. More or less I was just happy to feel better within a week, lost dam near 10lbs, diapers were a tool more then comfort during that sickness episode.

Strange. I usually don't want to wear diapers when feeling sick. Especially when having stomach problems.

Its been almost 2 years now since i started wearing again... fortunately i wasnt sick during that time.
But for sure Diapers will come in handy next time. I mean you know... for those moments when you dont even feel that bad while lying in bed, but feel as if your head is close to exploding any time you sit or even stand up! Thus not having to do it just for peeing will be really appreciated (y)

Yep, I diaper up when I'm sick. And even get into my favorite baby doll dress & diaper cover. And snuggle Hubie extra-close. With a 25-ounce baba of iced tea on the DVD stand next to my bed.

Oh, and a binky. Gotta have a binky!

Aldebaran79 said:
Strange. I usually don't want to wear diapers when feeling sick. Especially when having stomach problems.
Same here. Getting past that is one of the higher hurdles I've faced when wearing for extended periods.

Yeah, when I'm sick I just want to sleep and get through the flu or cold. Diapers come later when I'm feeling better and can enjoy them.

Reactions: bbpnts and BobbiSueEllen
I'm one of the people that doesn't wear when sick. I just don't want to be bothered and would rather sleep.

With me, whether sick or well, I am in diapers 24/7.

Reactions: bounduptoplease and BobbiSueEllen
When under the weather definitely in nappies, I sleep better knowing that I might not make the sprint to the toilet on time.

Stromdell said:
Is there a time when you feel sick 🤧 and want laid in bed all day diapered and just sleep?
as much as i'd love to do this,i can't exactly do it cuz i haven't came out to anyone about this (not my parents) but i'd love to

I was sick the other day and just spent the day in a pull ups as iv no diapers left. I usually do wear when im sick as it a great comfort not having to worry about getting up to pee

Last time it happend to me i was so sick I can’t get up from bed or sofa. One afternoon I wasn’t wearing my diaper cause i took it off to go to the bathroom for n2 and I immediately go back to bed cause I was too weak to do anything else. When my gf arrived half an hour later checked my diapered finding I wasn’t wearing, she insisted that it was much better for me to be diapered. It was the first time she insisted so much, she brought me two diapers claiming it was better for me doubling up due to my sickness.
Needless to say I immediately put on the diapers.
I fell asleep a little later woking up in the evening with a pretty wet diaper (I don’t usually wet during my sleep).
So I’m totally for diapers when sick 😊

Yes, wearing a diaper is the only benefit that you get when you are home sick

when I'm sick that's exactly what I do, pad up thick and try to sleep it off.

I wore most of the last time I was sick. Sucked down quite a bit of liquids and used Dry 24/7s at the time. I would have asked my wife to change me but she was taking care of our at the time 1 year old pretty much by herself so I wasn’t gonna go there.

Depends on what type of sick. If it doesn't involve poop, yeah.

However one time I was so sick my MOM bought me diapers. I wasn't even out to myself as a DL, but I was bleeding insane amounts out of my butthole. I was literally hemorrhaging out of my anus. But I was so sick I couldn't sleep and finally after the hospital discharged me twice, they called back like, "oops. We just found out you have a potentially lethal strain of E. coli."

I work in a lab and had inoculated myself with a BSL2 microorganism (or somehow ingested this mofo). The first two times I went to the ER they shot me up with dilaudid and discharged me, but if you are giving someone dilaudid from a stomach flu ((like they said it was)), WTF? Anyway, i didn't wear in the hospital because drinking/eating caused the hemmorrhaging and they fed/hydrated me via IV. As someone who is constantly drinking water, i thought it would've been torture, but the morphine ended up making the experience not very memorable. The two nights in my apartment alone, no morphine, were the worst, and my mom coming up and telling me to stop waking her up also sucked (but it was nice of her to come be with me while I complained).

Wow this post took a turn.......

Daddy puts me in diapers whenever I'm home sick. The first one goes on right before he first takes my temperature, and then I get changed roughly every other temperature check until I'm not sick any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back