Shy girl

Sparklymymy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
So as the title says im a very shy girl and like i love wearing my diapers all the time but i never could wear them as soon as im with other people so i wondered if anybody had tips to stop being shy and make me wear diapers more often even when im with other people.

Reactions: JaberandCamgar, soggybottoms8882 and DiaperGirly
I don't understand. If dressed properly, no one would ever know you were diapered unless you told them. I have to wear and I initially believed that *SOMEHOW* everyone within a mile of me would know I was wearing a diaper but that's the furthest thing from what I have experienced in the past 20 years.

I'd recommend either investing in some "onesies" and then wearing clothing that hides what's underneath or wearing shirts that are significantly longer than you need though the onesies are versatile pieces of clothing. I actually don't even wear them too often as I only wear them when going somewhere where I will be in close contact with a lot of people and I'll possibly be kneeling down (due to my back I can not bend much) and today I mainly just wear a snug pair of underwear over the top of my diaper and either blue jeans or khaki pants with long tail shirts.

In 20 years I have had exactly one person notice and say something to me and she was very polite, telling me I "might want to pull my pants up" as the back of my shorts were working their way downwards, exposing the top of my diaper. This was while pumping gas and she simply tapped me on the shoulder, told me, waved, got in her car and pulled away. No harm no foul. Since then I no longer wear worn out shorts LOL but I do wear shorts all of the time when it is warm to hot outside and no one can tell what's underneath.

CptKirk

Last edited:
Reactions: CuriousFabio and Sparklymymy
I honestly thought that as soon id put my diapers on everyone on earth would know 😅

Reactions: soggybottoms8882
More just getting used to the idea of wearing diapers under normal clothing. You could wear something like a onesie or underwear over the diaper to minimize any "crinkling" that you might be worried that others hear but its really just getting used to wearing on day to day activities.

Maybe try with stuff like pull-ups if you can fit them and wear them around and get used to something thinner and work up from there? Most people aren't going to be looking at you and wondering if you're wearing a diaper unless you somehow make it super obvious aka its almost in plain view.

Reactions: Dan885iel, CuriousFabio and Sparklymymy
Sparklymymy said:
I honestly thought that as soon id put my diapers on everyone on earth would know 😅
This is almost certainly a universal feeling but reality has been significantly different than I ever imagined it would be. It's only natural to think that everyone will *SOMEHOW* know your secret but like any other secret, so long as you don't "advertise" it or tell untrustworthy people about it, how can they? They can't.

Reactions: Sparklymymy and CuriousFabio
I have worn nappies all the time for almost 11 years. No one notices or if they do no one has ever said anything to me.

Reactions: Sparklymymy
Maybe try longer clothes first? Like cardigans or long hoodies, jackets, coats etc. Thanks to low temperatures I almost everyday wear my long winter jacket, which covers my butt perfectly. It gave me really much courage and now I go out with a diaper under my clothes without any concerns.

Reactions: CuriousFabio
When I wear diapers and go out I just put regular clothes on on top of them and I’m pretty sure no one has noticed or at least they haven’t said anything to me. The only person that has said anything to me and it was only one time was the cashier at my local dollar store when I bought my diapers he said something but I can’t remember what it was now but that is it.

I am incontinent and diapered all the time and nobody notices, not like we go out with it in full view

Back