Showing Off Some New ABDL Items to my Great Aunt!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, I'm at my Aunt's house for the weekend. If y'all need a refresher on that use these 2 links.

Thread 'CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/caught-in-the-act.143327/

Thread 'UPDATE: My Aunt Thinks I Look Cute as an ABDL!!!' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/update-my-aunt-thinks-i-look-cute-as-an-abdl.143535/

She always asks me about new outfits and accessories. So, I took 3 of my newest additions to my collection to show her! Last night her 37 year old daughter (my cousin) who lives with her now has a night job as a Janitor, left at 5 and wouldn't be home until 9. So, Aunt told me if I wanted to put my "stuff" on now I could! So, I ran to the bedroom fast and "changed" teehee 😊 I came out wearing my new Olaf Onesie, a Bambino Classico with my Prefold Diaper pinned on over it, and my Nightmare Before Bedtime Training Pants in hand. I showed her all of them and she loved em! She said they were cool! And that I looked really cute! When I slipped off the prefold to slip on the Training pants she said "oh look how cute your Diaper is!" I said "thanks, it's one my favorites!" I'm so happy I can be my ABDL-self around my Aunt! She doesn't judge, she thinks I look cute, and that my lifestyle is "cool!" She says EVERYBODY has something they're "INTO".

If you need a refresher on the newest additions to my ABDL collection I'm referring to I've provided pics.

First up the Cloth Prefold with Pins from Rearz:

Product Page

Picsart_22-06-08_20-12-01-296_copy_540x1088.jpg
Try-on
IMG_20220611_233118119_copy_2000x1500.jpg

Next up my new Olaf Onesie from Etsy
IMG_20220720_160213619_HDR~2_copy_657x963.jpg

Finally the Nightmare Before Bedtime Training Pants also from Rearz:

Product Page
Picsart_22-09-01_20-23-57-697_copy_540x1795.jpg
Unfolded
IMG_20220906_185809101_copy_2000x1500_copy_1000x750.jpg
Try-on
Picsart_22-09-11_23-09-07-028_copy_297x626_copy_148x313.jpg

SIDE NOTE:
Wow I just realized I've been shopping at Rearz a lot lately. More than ABU or Bambino, I just got the Critter Caboose Trial Pack. And I'll be going on a shopping spree there in a couple weeks when I get my new paycheck now that I'm going from part-time to full-time! I'm gonna buy 4 Princess Pink Items for $114! I think Princess Pink might be my new favorite Rearz line since they discontinued the Spoiled, and I'm not even a Sissy! But I just got the urge to go completely overboard with an entire Princess Pink outfit, a Paci, Diaper, Diaper Cover, and Jammies! I like the idea of a completely matching ABDL outfit, and of all the themes on Rearz, I think the Princess Pink is my favorite because I think it's the cutest! Stay tuned as I'll post when I get them!

Reactions: medfet878, Cottontail and Angelapinks
Have you considered that your Auntie might be ABDL? don’t get me wrong my career is super supportive and helpful but there’s levels.
I’m not saying it’s bad but she’s overreaching the privacy barrier, just something to think about you two might have it in common.

As for pink diapers I’m the same I’m not sissy or into girly clothing but occasionally I’ll really enjoy a Cuddlz unicorn, I’m currently in progress to get the Crinklz Fairly Tails.
There’s just something about it I can’t put my finger on it specifically but it’s really comforting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: medfet878 and ABDElsa
LittleMonsterUK said:
Have you considered that your Auntie might be ABDL? don’t get me wrong my career is super supportive and helpful but there’s levels.
I’m not saying it’s bad but she’s overreaching the privacy barrier, just something to think about you two might have it in common.

As for pink diapers I’m the same I’m not sissy or into girly clothing but occasionally I’ll really enjoy a Cuddlz unicorn, I’m currently in progress to get the Crinklz Fairly Tails.
There’s just something about it I can’t put my finger on it specifically but it’s really comforting.
No I know for a fact she's not an ABDL because when she walked in on me and caught me the first time I had to explain the situation to her. I told I was an ABDL and she asked "what's that?" So, she didn't even know what it was until I told her. She also has no Diapers, onesies, or pacifiers anywhere in her room or the house. It's a cute idea but sadly I know it's not true.

But I agree there's something comforting about the pink Diapers, but can't put my finger on it either.

And OMG those Crinklz Fairy Tale are absolutely adorable! I'mma have to try those sometime if I can. But they appear to be in the UK and I'm in the US. So, might have to try a reseller like MyInnerBaby or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878
ABDElsa said:
No I know for a fact she's not an ABDL because when she walked in on me and caught me the first time I had to explain the situation to her. I told I was an ABDL and she asked "what's that?" So, she didn't even know what it was until I told her. She also has no Diapers, onesies, or pacifiers anywhere in her room or the house. It's a cute idea but sadly I know it's not true.

But I agree there's something comforting about the pink Diapers, but can't put my finger on it either.
Weird she must just see you as little I guess my career definitely treats me like a middle in general, I remember her saying she would try to stop a few month ago but since having my stash found and supporting me that’s gone out the window and I’m back to been treated as a middle as she’s just bought me another 2 onesies 😂 I guess I identify more as a middle (I seriously enjoy diapers) so much so I’ve gone 24/7 just to get the cravings out of my mind when not wearing.

I love onesies/snap suits (I wear a full onesie around the house out of respect but you can see the diaper bulge) and plushies my bed is now covered in plushies and I sleep with a pacifier because it’s just really comforting and an amazing alternative to my vape on the evenings. I remember my grandmother calling my vape a dummy/pacifier with how much I used it. Coming to think about it maybe subconsciously that’s my alternative to the pacifier whilst not looking out the ordinary (I think my grandparents know) I didn’t hide it well.

Now how’s this for a twist of fate I heard them talking about me on an evening in 2014 and my grandmother saying we can’t tell his mother and so on anyway in the morning my grandfather said we need to have a serious talk tonight. I went through that entire day dreading the talk but knew it was coming, well turns out that same exact day my auntie had a serious falling out with my uncle so much so it turned our serious talk into been about my uncle moving in. Not even addressing the ABDL side which the conversation was 100% about originally, thankfully it was never spoken about.

Back to the onesies and diapers I love them! Not been able to sleep without them now but I don’t really act little I’ll still go about my regular activities just in age play clothing occasionally having little moments with my plushies but it’s mainly a diapered middle for me. I occasionally get a tap on the bum when having hugs 🙈

Last edited:
LittleMonsterUK said:
Weird she must just see you as little I guess my career definitely treats me like a middle in general, I remember her saying she would try to stop a few month ago but since having my stash found and supporting me that’s gone out the window and I’m back to been treated as a middle as she’s just bought me another 2 onesies 😂 I guess I identify more as a middle (I seriously enjoy diapers) so much so I’ve gone 24/7 just to get the cravings out of my mind when not wearing.

I love onesies/snap suits (I wear a full onesie around the house out of respect but you can see the diaper bulge) and plushies my bed is now covered in plushies and I sleep with a pacifier because it’s just really comforting and an amazing alternative to my vape on the evenings. I remember my grandmother calling my vape a dummy/pacifier with how much I used it. Coming to think about it maybe subconsciously that’s my alternative to the pacifier whilst not looking out the ordinary (I think my grandparents know) I didn’t hide it well.

Now how’s this for a twist of fate I heard them talking about me on an evening in 2014 and my grandmother saying we can’t tell his mother and so on anyway in the morning my grandfather said we need to have a serious talk tonight. I went through that entire day dreading the talk but knew it was coming, well turns out that same exact day my auntie had a serious falling out with my uncle so much so it turned our serious talk into been about my uncle moving in. Not even addressing the ABDL side which the conversation was 100% about originally, thankfully it was never spoken about.

Back to the onesies and diapers I love them! Not been able to sleep without them now but I don’t really act little I’ll still go about my regular activities just in age play clothing occasionally having little moments with my plushies but it’s mainly a diapered middle for me. I occasionally get a tap on the bum when having hugs 🙈
Technically if you use Diapers, Onesies, and Pacifiers wouldn't that make you a little or Adult Baby not a middle? My understanding is Adult Baby is the Baby stage 1-2, little is toddler to child 5-7, and middle is right in-between child and teenager like 8-10. So, I thought middles didn't use Diapers, onesies, and pacifiers. I thought it was more like watching Saturday morning cartoons while eating cereal and stuff like that.

And just an FYI my Aunt is not my career and I don't live with her. I'm just visiting for the weekend. It might help to read the links to my previous posts to get a better understanding about the situation with me and my Aunt, because you seem to have the wrong idea about it.

ABDElsa said:
Technically if you use Diapers, Onesies, and Pacifiers wouldn't that make you a little or Adult Baby not a middle? My understanding is Adult Baby is the Baby stage 1-2, little is toddler to child 5-7, and middle is right in-between child and teenager like 8-10. So, I thought middles didn't use Diapers, onesies, and pacifiers. I thought it was more like watching Saturday morning cartoons while eating cereal and stuff like that.

And just an FYI my Aunt is not my career and I don't live with her. I'm just visiting for the weekend. It might help to read the links to my previous posts to get a better understanding about the situation with me and my Aunt, because you seem to have the wrong idea about it.
Okay so to clear up any confusion firstly I read all your posts and understand your situation and thought it fair to give you a bit of information about me.

As for the little/middle it’s middle during the day around my career and family and little on the evenings in my little space.
For example the pacifier is only used on the evenings in my little space, diapers are more of a comfort thing I don’t associate them with been any age as far as I’m concerned I’ve wanted to wear them as soon as I stopped so I’ve had that desire my entire life and can’t put an age on it because if I had it my way I’d have chosen to never stop wearing them.

When I get into my room to sleep I’ll take off my casual onesie change into a new diaper/nappy and then put on the snap onesie before going into little space with my pacifier et cetra.

As for onesies I was wearing them at the age of 13 and it was just a normal thing, I’ll leave some examples of my casual onesies bellow.

It’s definitely different from just been AB but I’m not looking to put a label on it as it’s just me and I’m happy with been myself.

Attachments

• 0AFB7851-2345-437F-A06E-C339A5B41B92.jpeg
    0AFB7851-2345-437F-A06E-C339A5B41B92.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 2FF59EB1-AA58-4704-B14B-7FBB1C7B10E6.jpeg
    2FF59EB1-AA58-4704-B14B-7FBB1C7B10E6.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Love
Reactions: Rezzu, medfet878 and ABDElsa
@ABDElsa, is that your first pin-on diaper? If so, welcome to the club. :) Looks like you did a good job with the pins, too.

(That's great about your aunt, by the way. I don't remember seeing that when you originally posted.)

• Love
Reactions: medfet878 and ABDElsa
LittleMonsterUK said:
Okay so to clear up any confusion firstly I read all your posts and understand your situation and thought it fair to give you a bit of information about me.

As for the little/middle it’s middle during the day around my career and family and little on the evenings in my little space.
For example the pacifier is only used on the evenings in my little space, diapers are more of a comfort thing I don’t associate them with been any age as far as I’m concerned I’ve wanted to wear them as soon as I stopped so I’ve had that desire my entire life and can’t put an age on it because if I had it my way I’d have chosen to never stop wearing them.

When I get into my room to sleep I’ll take off my casual onesie change into a new diaper/nappy and then put on the snap onesie before going into little space with my pacifier et cetra.

As for onesies I was wearing them at the age of 13 and it was just a normal thing, I’ll leave some examples of my casual onesies bellow.

It’s definitely different from just been AB but I’m not looking to put a label on it as it’s just me and I’m happy with been myself.
As an update to this maybe I’ve just always been little and confused it with middle 😂🙈 that’s also a possibility.

LittleMonsterUK said:

O OK gotcha

Cottontail said:
@ABDElsa, is that your first pin-on diaper? If so, welcome to the club. :) Looks like you did a good job with the pins, too.

(That's great about your aunt, by the way. I don't remember seeing that when you originally posted.)
Yes I had never worn pin on Diapers before this. But after watching so many Looney tunes cartoons with pin on Diapers I wanted to try some for myself and I remembered Rearz makes some! I had to look up a lot of YouTube tutorials for how to put it on though. That picture if from like a week or 2 later, not when I first got it.

(Thanks, it was a couple years ago that I posted it so, maybe that's why you didn't see it.)

Reactions: medfet878 and Cottontail
Your aunt is really cool.

Has she ever changed you?

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
AuntMary said:
Your aunt is really cool.

Has she ever changed you?
Yeah she is! Not yet but I'm REALLY hoping she will eventually.

Back