Show us those cribs!

Cribbin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Crib.jpgEveryone please show off their cribs if they have one! Yep, one can never have too many baby blankets.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, FelixS, littebabby and 10 others
Mycrib.jpgHere's my crib, I sleep so much better now… all safe and snuggled up with my plushies

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, Jodie, Prillprillprill and 7 others
IMG_7120.jpegIMG_7121.jpegIMG_7058.jpegIMG_7059.jpeg
It’s still a work in progress I just need to finish the back rail and build the front rail. I’m hoping to finish before it gets too cold out

• Love
Reactions: PooMinara, LittleAndAlone, Prillprillprill and 7 others
Here is mine. I got too old to climb over the rail everyday (health issues). So I fixed it and made an opening at the end of it to climb thru.

• Love
Reactions: PooMinara, LittleAndAlone, Prillprillprill and 11 others
I don't have a crib because I sleep in a big boy bed. Mine has Lion Guard sheets though, so it is kind of mismatched. Spidey and Kion don't exactly pair well, but they don't make any Lion guard twin beds.
1696696753156.png

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, Jodie, thedlguy and 5 others
my sleep safe bed. the sides fold up and lock me in.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Here ya go! 🥳🤗🧸🍼🥰

20230627_082131.jpg

Based on a full-sized mattress & platform, it was completed on 25 June of this year. I've never slept better in all my life! Feels so secure, with room for all my stuffies, some disposable diapers...and a Hello Kitty duvet! Oh...and an Arthur mobile over my head. Not to mention a couple of crib-rail hangers & other mini-storage. And some decoration, including a Bobbi Sue Ellen heart logo, a glow-in-the-dark Depeche Mode song phrase w/ glowing stars (itself including a Big Diaper--er, DIPPER & North Star) and, of course...*sigh*...a vintage BABY ON BOARD sign (all signage put on after this pic was taken).

Who built it? Yours Truly. From scratch. No, I didn't grow the trees, chop 'em down or sawmill 'em. 🤭 And I have yet to get my first case of diaper rash in this, LOL. 🫢🤭

Oh...a slightly better view... 🥰

20230728_225142.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PooMinara, LittleAndAlone, Prillprillprill and 9 others
patrick1776 said:
I don't have a crib because I sleep in a big boy bed. Mine has Lion Guard sheets though, so it is kind of mismatched. Spidey and Kion don't exactly pair well, but they don't make any Lion guard twin beds.
View attachment 120046

I gots a big kid bed too…. The wife sleeps in the crib wayyy more than I do… why sleep in a crib when you can sleep in a race car bed 🤣😂🤣

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, Rezzu, spaceboyo and 9 others
Really cute everyone

Mines the real thing, cot bed that is just big enough for me, I have to curl up slightly but it's so nice to sleep in🥰

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231007-225722-442.png
    Screenshot_20231007-225722-442.png
    359.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20231007-225803-263.png
    Screenshot_20231007-225803-263.png
    512 KB · Views: 42
  • Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, thedlguy, Sealander and 5 others
I'm so jealous of you all, all i have is a normal single older kids black completely metal bed, nothing like you all have here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
So cute, everyone. Living the dream.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ozzy4605
Wow. Bravo you guys!

IMG_7845.jpegIMG_7841.jpegIMG_7847.jpeg
Back rail is in place for now, I’ve already cut 1/2 plywood into 2 inch boards and a friend of mine is going to round the side he only wants me to give him the left over cuts and the old set of crib rail for the other crib that makes up the bottom of the rear rail. I just got tired of looking at a unfinished back rail

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, MeDisneyBaby, Sealander and 1 other person
Not sure if I want a crib or just something more childish. Maybe a bunk or loft bed with a slide and a secret fort underneath. Hmm...

20230813_041000.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, Glaceon, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
tdlrfootedpjs said:
I gots a big kid bed too…. The wife sleeps in the crib wayyy more than I do… why sleep in a crib when you can sleep in a race car bed 🤣😂🤣

What an awesome setup

Reactions: tdlrfootedpjs and BobbiSueEllen
LittleAndAlone said:
Not sure if I want a crib or just something more childish. Maybe a bunk or loft bed with a slide and a secret fort underneath. Hmm...

View attachment 122628
That's a beautiful bed set you got there. :love: I always wanted a Pokémon-themed nursery. 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Sealander and LittleAndAlone
MegaLugia said:
That's a beautiful bed set you got there. :love: I always wanted a Pokémon-themed nursery. 🥰
Nursery?! IM NOT A BABY! *sticks tongue out and rolls eyes at you*

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and MegaLugia
Back