Shout out to all the bedwetters who left their diapers on Xmas morning

I stayed in my soggy pullup while opening presents and then changed before breakfast

Reactions: wetaccident and Kittyinpink
I awoke in a rather wet Critter Caboose and didn't change until after breakfast. I was happy.

Reactions: Kittyinpink, nightfox320 and NappiedTruckDriver
jbond007 said:
I awoke in a rather wet Critter Caboose and didn't change until after breakfast. I was happy.
😊😊😊

It wasn't exactly Christmas but in mid-December I was staying a last night on a job visit and woke up in the hotel fully wet in the front of my trainers but my plastic underpants worked fine so no leaks but I had to go downstairs to the lobby to get some breakfast before they closed. I pulled on my jeans real quick but had no time for a belt so the top of my plastic underpants show about an inch above my jeans but my tee shirt goes down about 2 inches below that, I just have to be careful if I bend over. But after 20+ years I am used to it so it is no big deal.

I do recall the Christmas decorations were nice. Now that you mention it, this does remind me of good times on Christmas day at age 8 - 10 waking up but having to wait until after gifts and breakfast were over to change out of my wet diaper & pp.

Back