Shout out to all the bedwetters who left their diapers on Xmas morning

Blorgldorf21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hope they got everything they wanted until someone made them go change lol.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, Tommy10, oldskool and 1 other person
😊 .. I had a very soggy Christmas ! Happy Christmas to you all ! 😊😊😊
Had to change , to give mum her presents ! 🤣

I had breakfast and present unwrapping in a wet n messy

Reactions: midrobbie49 and Kittyinpink
We did our gift exchanges yesterday. Today were going to my parents. Im lucky to have both parents at my age.

Reactions: CptKirk, diaperkool, gerry69 and 5 others
Not a bedwetter but I awoke this morning very soggy from last night's nappy and was able to stay in it for about an hour before I had to get cleaned up and head off to my sisters.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Just woke up and I’m about to go unwrap presents!! 🎁

Merry Christmas!
C634522A-91AA-4299-839E-E02860BF96DA.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: wetaccident, NorthwestDiaperDude, DiaperGirly and 6 others
Woke up in a warm, squishy, and soaked Rearz Daydreamerz diaper here under my onesie. it is freezing outside, but I am warm and comfy!

Reactions: jamiejamie and Kittyinpink
Still in my sleeper with a wet diaper from last night, wife and I did our presents earlier and I cooked a nice breakfast for both of us, I got my wife a nice gold necklace and new floor mats for her jeep.
She got me a few small things and 4 LKS, love it

Reactions: jamiejamie and Kittyinpink
Super soggy this morning. Unfortunately, I need to shower and head out to visit family.

pampers4U said:
Still in my sleeper with a wet diaper from last night, wife and I did our presents earlier and I cooked a nice breakfast for both of us, I got my wife a nice gold necklace and new floor mats for her jeep.
🥰

bedwetterdavid said:
Just woke up and I’m about to go unwrap presents!! 🎁

Merry Christmas!
View attachment 126120
Nice MegaMax BedwetterDave, reminds me of my incontrol mega+ plus this morning.

Reactions: mbta12 and Kittyinpink
Woke up to a wet incontrol mega+ this morning. Opened gifts in the same diaper. After gifts and breakfast, was time for a diaper change. Treating myself to a discontinued dry 24/7 diaper this morning. Miss those diapers.

• Sad
Reactions: mbta12, bedwetterdavid and SofiaInPampers
pampers4U said:
LKS? Little Keeper Sleeper? Opened presents with a wet night diaper and rubber pants underneath my sweat pants.

Last edited:
iampadded said:
LKS? Little Keeper Sleeper? Opened presents with a wet night diaper and rubber pants underneath my sweat pants.
Yup, size 18’s, non footed, fit like a glove

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
We did our family gift exchange yesterday but I did stay in my wet mega max with a booster for almost 2 hours after I woke up be I changed into a day time diaper.

Unfortunately woke up with the flu this morning. So not only was I in pain but I almost leaked due to consuming more fluids than I should have the night before. Now I’m in a critter caboose and resting on the couch with tea and Christmas movies.

i woke up super soaked since i slept in super late this christmas!! decided to push it and waddled up the stairs for gifts. had to get changed shortly after, didn't want to stink up christmas!

nightfox320 said:
Unfortunately woke up with the flu this morning. So not only was I in pain but I almost leaked due to consuming more fluids than I should have the night before. Now I’m in a critter caboose and resting on the couch with tea and Christmas movies.
Look after you ! 😊 and enjoy your "you time " , sorry you got sick .. hopefully it will clear up soon. ! 😊😊

I woke up really wet! But I had a good Christmas

I somehow woke up to me wetting my Goodnite on top of my top sheet face down and it leaked! This was on purpose but I use a bedmat and I thought it would like soak it up and it did, but I had to wash my top sheet.

Also, my new cheap comforter was wet with pee. The comforter was covering my backside. I hadn't washed it yet anyway so oh well! Merry Christmas! :)

Back