Should I be embarrassed?...

AbdlLiam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
When I go out shopping, out on walks, to the movies, my friends or anywhere that's not my house. I get embarrassed because I have a Diaper on and most people around me won't. I find it a bit weird and embarrassing that I have to wear Diapers because if i don't I would literally just have accidents everywhere I go. I wear Diaper 24/7 to my bed the full day etc, and ofc I change them.

I was wondering if anyone else gets embarrassed or if i should be when wearing them out in public.

Sometimes i keep weird looks etc for wearing diapers under my pants. They really only start to notice if i have peed a lot in it or if i have done a poo. I wish i could help it so i wouldn't need to wear them everywhere i go, but sadly that's my life. I do find them comfortable and all, But sometimes i get depressed, and embarrassed.

I am also curious to know if there is anything I can do to hide my diaper once i poo in it. Most of the time when i poo in it, i will finish shopping and then either go to my car and change, or go to a disabled toilet inside of the store. But sometimes i also forget to bring spare diapers and I'm far from my house.

I don't get embarrassed when I'm walking about with a fresh clean diaper on, but within a couple of minutes i can fell the wetness inside, and then i start to worry about other people seeing me doing the toilet in it, or even noticing my pants getting bigger.

- Liam

Reactions: Diprs2, DL0202 and littlestepper
Liam said:
I was wondering if anyone else gets embarrassed...
I usually get embarrassed after I wet myself, but then I remember that the grocery store I go to, only the neighborhood uses. And everyone knows I'm incontent, so they just act as if it's as normal as seeing taxi cabs lined up at JFK.

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, xtrabulk, pampers47 and 1 other person
You will eventually get used to wearing diapers in public, and sooner-or-later realize that no one really cares .

I have never had anyone in public mention anything about my diapers .

Reactions: Diprs2, Zeke, littledub1955 and 4 others
I was embarrassed at first when I started wearing diapers in public. Eventually you'll get used to it and won't care anymore. No one is going to look at you and say "you're wearing a diaper!" No one really cares.

You will get used to it in time. Did this just start or have you been wearing for a while?

Reactions: Diprs2, Zeke, DL0202 and 1 other person
When you first start to wear most people are embarrassed but over time you build acceptance and confidence in your diaper and you need to wear and realize no one notices unless you broadcast an insecure feeling.
After a short time you will reach the point of not thinking about the what ifs and learn to trust your diaper

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Napincolove, Zeke and 3 others
Unless absolutely conspicuous with very bulky diapers under thin material and tight pants, no one will notice at all. Your "public diaper anxiety" is normal when first wearing diapers in public. I wear diapers to work in a professional setting with business casual dress. I wet during the day and I have never so much as even had a suspicious look. No one knows; I am the only one enjoying the feeling of a wet diaper at work. Of course I do not mess at work, but I have messed in public very discreetly and I am sensitive and courteous to the general public and do not want to expose them to my poopy diaper. When I did mess in public I practiced 6 feet social distancing before we even knew about social distancing! Also, ambient environmental odors help to hide what I did in my diaper. General rule; however, is never, never; one more time never, expose the innocent general public to the stinkies of a messy diaper.

Reactions: Diprs2, Zeke, littledub1955 and 3 others
I've never had anybody notice mine as far as I can tell - that is I've had no response about them.
Most people are too involved in their own world to enter mine.

Reactions: Diprs2, littledub1955, DL0202 and 2 others
You started out in life wearing diapers and baring any accidents you will end up wearing diapers. At first you feel like a dream where you are naked in public in your dreams but that is a dream. This is real and you feel different from everyone else and you are self conscious and feel that dream that you are in public wearing a diaper and nothing else so every one sees you. Most all people feel that everyone is looking at you and judging you but after a while you’ll get use to not caring about your diapers and open up to your close friends about your need to wear diapers if they are your friends they will accept you and if not than they aren’t your friends and you don’t red them. I just don’t care if people know about my diapers and eventually you wouldn’t care either. Diapers are a part of life just like glasses or any other device that allows you to live life to the fullest; so just do every thing you can do without being embarrassed about diaper either thin or thick disposable or cloth don’t worry most people wouldn’t notice.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Fleetwoodmac32192, Zeke and 2 others
I echo what others have said. No one will notice nor are if you wear nappies.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jim100
ST50 said:
I echo what others have said. No one will notice nor are if you wear nappies.
"nor are if you wear nappies". Sorry. Is there a word missing here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Grayjedi89 said:
I was embarrassed at first when I started wearing diapers in public. Eventually you'll get used to it and won't care anymore. No one is going to look at you and say "you're wearing a diaper!" No one really cares.

You will get used to it in time. Did this just start or have you been wearing for a while?
I am always embarrassed for some reason. As soon as I start to do the toilet I get embarrassed. And I have been wearing diapers for basically my full life

Reactions: Diprs2
Rob110 said:
When you first start to wear most people are embarrassed but over time you build acceptance and confidence in your diaper and you need to wear and realize no one notices unless you broadcast an insecure feeling.
After a short time you will reach the point of not thinking about the what ifs and learn to trust your diaper
Sometimes when people look at me when I have done the toilet I feel that they have noticed. Sometimes I can’t even tell if I’m doing to toilet or not, I can only tell once I fell wetness or something sticky

Frungie said:
Unless absolutely conspicuous with very bulky diapers under thin material and tight pants, no one will notice at all. Your "public diaper anxiety" is normal when first wearing diapers in public. I wear diapers to work in a professional setting with business casual dress. I wet during the day and I have never so much as even had a suspicious look. No one knows; I am the only one enjoying the feeling of a wet diaper at work. Of course I do not mess at work, but I have messed in public very discreetly and I am sensitive and courteous to the general public and do not want to expose them to my poopy diaper. When I did mess in public I practiced 6 feet social distancing before we even knew about social distancing! Also, ambient environmental odors help to hide what I did in my diaper. General rule; however, is never, never; one more time never, expose the innocent general public to the stinkies of a messy diaper.
Currently I just wear a diaper and pants over the top of it. I wear them to work, shopping, bed, and basically everywhere I have stepped. Ofc when I go to work as well i don’t want to have a mess is my diaper, but I really can’t tell if that’s happening or not until whatever is done. I have messed in my diaper at work a few times, but as soon as I do I try to rush to a private toilet ( disabled one ) and change my diaper. So 1: I don’t need to sit in the mess 2: no one can smell it or stink my office room out.

Reactions: Diprs2
Jim100 said:
You started out in life wearing diapers and baring any accidents you will end up wearing diapers. At first you feel like a dream where you are naked in public in your dreams but that is a dream. This is real and you feel different from everyone else and you are self conscious and feel that dream that you are in public wearing a diaper and nothing else so every one sees you. Most all people feel that everyone is looking at you and judging you but after a while you’ll get use to not caring about your diapers and open up to your close friends about your need to wear diapers if they are your friends they will accept you and if not than they aren’t your friends and you don’t red them. I just don’t care if people know about my diapers and eventually you wouldn’t care either. Diapers are a part of life just like glasses or any other device that allows you to live life to the fullest; so just do every thing you can do without being embarrassed about diaper either thin or thick disposable or cloth don’t worry most people wouldn’t notice.
To me, wearing diapers isn’t a dream or something I would love to be doing since I’ve been doing it for my full life 24/7. Most if not all of my friends know I have this issue and I can’t help it, so they don’t judge or mind. I still get a tiny bit embarrassed but not as much as being out in the public doing the toilet in my diaper.

I agree on diapers are apart of life for me and some others. But it starts to get depressing after wearing them for years and years, and nothing has changed. I’m like a newborn baby that can’t control him self with toileting. I never know when I do the toilet or so a mess until it’s finished, I can’t stop my self from doing it. And I can’t do much. So hopefully at one point I will not care about others judging or maybe even me thinking they are looking at

KitsuneFox said:
You will eventually get used to wearing diapers in public, and sooner-or-later realize that no one really cares .

I have never had anyone in public mention anything about my diapers
Some people don’t care, and then you get the type that just like to be a prick about it

Reactions: Diprs2 and littledub1955
If messing bothers you that much or is a concern, maybe try a bowel program. It would be where you either take the time and sit on the toilet for a set time. It may also involve cleaning out your bowels so there isn’t any poo to have an accident with later in the day

Reactions: Diprs2, littledub1955, pampers47 and 2 others
diapernh said:
If messing bothers you that much or is a concern, maybe try a bowel program. It would be where you either take the time and sit on the toilet for a set time. It may also involve cleaning out your bowels so there isn’t any poo to have an accident with later in the day
I don’t mind so much about having my diaper messy or wet, it’s only when I go out I get a bit embarrassed if it’s wet or messy. Right now it’s wet and messy, and I don’t mind at all

Liam said:
I am always embarrassed for some reason. As soon as I start to do the toilet I get embarrassed. And I have been wearing diapers for basically my full life
Well, all I can say is that the longer you wear them the less embarrassment you will feel - or that's how it should be. They are not detectable to anyone else and as KitsuneFox says above:

I have never had anyone in public mention anything about my diapers.

and
neither have I.
Rob110 said:
I wasn't at all embarrassed when I started wearing nappies. The only people it concerned and knew about it was myself and my partner.
We are the only people who know. I haven't told anyone else so nobody else know. Certainly nobody can tell. What's to be embarrassed about - unless the the thought of your secret when you're with people gives you a frisson of danger that they might see.'ve been in nappies with my partner knowing for 33 years. And sometimes I get bored with them and wear knickers. I never tell myself I have to wear them. I wear them when I feel like it. It's all very simple.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, littledub1955 and Lyric
for me it only starts when it leaks that’s about it otherwise I’m chillin with nothing to worry
Liam said:
When I go out shopping, out on walks, to the movies, my friends or anywhere that's not my house. I get embarrassed because I have a Diaper on and most people around me won't. I find it a bit weird and embarrassing that I have to wear Diapers because if i don't I would literally just have accidents everywhere I go. I wear Diaper 24/7 to my bed the full day etc, and ofc I change them.

I was wondering if anyone else gets embarrassed or if i should be when wearing them out in public.

Sometimes i keep weird looks etc for wearing diapers under my pants. They really only start to notice if i have peed a lot in it or if i have done a poo. I wish i could help it so i wouldn't need to wear them everywhere i go, but sadly that's my life. I do find them comfortable and all, But sometimes i get depressed, and embarrassed.

I am also curious to know if there is anything I can do to hide my diaper once i poo in it. Most of the time when i poo in it, i will finish shopping and then either go to my car and change, or go to a disabled toilet inside of the store. But sometimes i also forget to bring spare diapers and I'm far from my house.

I don't get embarrassed when I'm walking about with a fresh clean diaper on, but within a couple of minutes i can fell the wetness inside, and then i start to worry about other people seeing me doing the toilet in it, or even noticing my pants getting bigger.

- Liam

Adair37 said:
"nor are if you wear nappies". Sorry. Is there a word missing here?
The key stuck again it is care if you wear nappies.

Back