Shaving down there

sciencedude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Any ideas for getting hair I can't see down there, when using an electric body hair shaver?

Reactions: KBoy and Edgewater
I'm realizing after I asked this question, that this may not be an appropriate answer for this forum?

I shave "down there" daily in the shower. I go by feel where I can't see.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Twobears, BigAl2 and 2 others
Squat over a mirror?

• Love
Reactions: Wolfman69, KBoy and Edgewater
I’ve done what @MudPuppy and @Tenawearer mentioned, although I use a razor blade and go with the direction of the hair. I think it gets much easier and faster the more you do it and I’ve been shaving for 20+ years.

Reactions: Wolfman69, KBoy and Edgewater
I also use a wet razor while I'm in she shower. I have been since I was 13. Really you don't really need to see you can fill where the razor goes. I also cut my own head hair I guess is a good way to put it. I also shave the back of my neck and haven't used a mirror to shave my face either. I've been asked how do you do it without missing spots. Simple have you ever cut the lawn? When you cut your lawn you overlap where you just cut so you don't leave any lines. I do the same when I shave and when I cut my hair. Good luck hope this helps.

Reactions: littledub1955, Jed51 and KBoy
Near 46 years of shaving and at this point in life, it is near muscle memory. I have always used a multi-blade razor head.

Electric units are available in a wide selection of battery operated trimmer units. Many can be used while in the shower others are dry use only. In all cases it is a steep learning curve and requires practice and more practice. Early-on, you will cut yourself, over-shave an area and with more practice you become much better at it.

Reactions: Wolfman69 and KBoy
Had laser hair removal done from my knees up. Used to be hairy but now just love being smooth like I was as a 12 year diapered bedwetter. Hated when I started growing all that hair and just love being smooth again. First started shaving it off at 14 or15 but hated the grow back itch. Laser removes the hair including the follicle below the skin making it purely smooth. Wonderful!

Reactions: littledub1955, moorey, Twobears and 2 others
Shaved down below for last couple of years. Started when had my second visit to my pro mom. First time I wasn’t shaved and she asked about it after the session. Said I was afraid to as I’m in the gym and team sport showers and changing rooms a lot. Eventually I decided I didn’t care if anyone saw me. So far with a little modesty in terms of how I stand in the communal showers and so on, it hasn’t been noticed. Does anyone else worry about being shaved and being in public settings like this? I love looking down at my smooth area down there when taking a showers at home, makes me feel little.

Reactions: Twobears and KBoy
Yeah just got Ned’s down under, recently found out I have OAB and thought that it will prob get worse so gonna purge da hair. No shaving though scares me to death

Last edited:
I use veet for men (not sure its any different from the ladies product). It works well for me, no problem with itches when growing back. Have been using for a few years now and it seems to have slowed the re growth. I always do it in the shower so I can make sure all traces of cream are well removed. Once showered and dry I use a liberal coating of liquid talc, it always feels very good after that.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and KBoy
ABChick said:
Shaved down below for last couple of years. Started when had my second visit to my pro mom. First time I wasn’t shaved and she asked about it after the session. Said I was afraid to as I’m in the gym and team sport showers and changing rooms a lot. Eventually I decided I didn’t care if anyone saw me. So far with a little modesty in terms of how I stand in the communal showers and so on, it hasn’t been noticed. Does anyone else worry about being shaved and being in public settings like this? I love looking down at my smooth area down there when taking a showers at home, makes me feel little.
Would have been difficult in high school because communal showers were taken by all the guys after gym. Being 16 -18 yrs old looking like a 10 year old would stand out. I was already self conscious about having a very small penis, like the size of a 10 year old.

ballyhooser said:
Had laser hair removal done from my knees up. Used to be hairy but now just love being smooth like I was as a 12 year diapered bedwetter. Hated when I started growing all that hair and just love being smooth again. First started shaving it off at 14 or15 but hated the grow back itch. Laser removes the hair including the follicle below the skin making it purely smooth. Wonderful!
When I was that age I always let it grow back because of communal showers in high school

I've always used an electric trimmer. Regular razors always leave me with bad irritations and too many cuts. I'm not the steadiest hand so electric trimmers are a safer bet for me. I deal with the front and between the legs but I leave my backside alone.

It is a lot for me to maintain over the years.
I have used countless razors, shavers, Nair. Burned myself with Nair once so he careful with the hair remover.
I have kinda got away from it.
But I love being slick, it is just such a clean feeling getting out of the shower.
Now you have me wanting to body shave.
Just take your time and it will be fine 🙂

Reactions: Edgewater
ballyhooser said:
Is this an expensive thing to have done?

I went and got waxed down there last summer. The results felt amazing.

I use a Norelco body groom. I tried Nair one time. My scrotum burned bad after putting it on. My wife said ''you have great balls of fire now''. Im glad she has a great sense of humor.

FrodoSkywalker said:
I went and got waxed down there last summer. The results felt amazing.
How much does that hurt, and how long does it last for you?

Back