Shaving down there

It was perfectly smooth for at least 4 weeks and very smooth for at least 8.

The only part that was hard to do was the scrotum. But it didn’t take very many strips. It was worth it for me.

Honestly, it was more stressful worrying if I was going to pee on the table, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
sissybaby34 said:
I use veet for men (not sure its any different from the ladies product). It works well for me, no problem with itches when growing back. Have been using for a few years now and it seems to have slowed the re growth. I always do it in the shower so I can make sure all traces of cream are well removed. Once showered and dry I use a liberal coating of liquid talc, it always feels very good after that.
Does that completely remove the hair so there's no stubble whatsoever?

lilmommasboy said:
Yeah just got Ned’s down under, recently found out I have OAB and thought that it will prob get worse so gonna purge da hair. No shaving though scares me to death
Do you like it so far? I'm tired of razor burn and failing to get the stubble that tends to catch on the inside of my diapers

Yes it was amazing leaves a little bit left down there but feel so smooth and it grows back pretty slow as well

Reactions: southeastlittle
lilmommasboy said:
Yes it was amazing leaves a little bit left down there but feel so smooth and it grows back pretty slow as well
I just ordered some of that and the Baby Magic lotion I keep reading about.

Yeah, what’s up with the lotion. I use baby powder and a+d

• Haha
I don’t want to sound stupid, why on earth would anyone want to shave down there? I’m not trying to be rude but I don’t understand why. Sadly due to developmental delays I personally don’t have any hair anywhere down there.

So that your diapers don’t get destroyed and so that the cleanup is easier. Poop is sooooo annoying to clean with pubic hair.

lilmommasboy said:
Yeah, what’s up with the lotion. I use baby powder and a+d
I just recently discovered lotion and I love it. It's an extra babyish feeling especially when you're wet. It reminds me of how Luvs and Pampers feel because they must put some kind of lotion in their diapers by the way it feels when it's wet, like its kind of slippery. Just a more authentic baby feeling I guess.

I’ll have to try it.

Oh, I agree with you about having pop is annoying and overwhelming to clean up. I don’t like too poop in my diaper, but I don’t know how to fix that problem. Having a poppy diaper can wreck your day. It does mine every time I get cleaned up after I pooped in my diaper.

Cleanup is so slow, but after removal of all hair down there all the feelings of the diaper feel so much better too, and obviously the added bonus of way faster cleanup

Totally agree with that

I don't actually shave right to my skin. I've found that I can use a good trimmer and get close enough that it doesn't irritate my skin but closer to not itch. I've been doing this for years. Makes cleaning up easier. Especially when I had a dirty diaper. And I admit it feels good.

southeastlittle said:
Does that completely remove the hair so there's no stubble whatsoever?
Yes it does and it takes a while for it to grow back. I have been doing it for a few years now and as I said the regrowth time seems to be getting longer. I would suggest that If you go down this route you do a small test area first to make sure you have no skin reaction. I always make sure I am in the bathroom with the shower ready and waiting to quickly remove any residue.

I don't shave it bald. As that causes rashes, but i trim my down there area short with a hair trimmer.

Reactions: diaperdude
sciencedude said:
Any ideas for getting hair I can't see down there, when using an electric body hair shaver?
‘Manscape’ makes really good electric options. Great for boys or girls. Their stuff has been keeping me safe. 🤗

BabyAshtonMarie81 said:
I don't shave it bald. As that causes rashes, but i trim my down there area short with a hair trimmer.
Oooh, I am with you! bald = rashes and ingrown hair. Neatly trimmed seems to keep me happiest for comfort. 🥰

I've been shaving daily for years with no issues. But YMMV.

Back