Share your true stores how you got started into adult baby ?

littlejunioruk1982

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I personally love reading true stories how people got into adult baby and everyone can share there experiences and memories on this topic......

thank you for your time in reading this and sharing your information if you contribute

Last edited:
I'll go first lol I was 4 when my little brother was born. At the time, I was used to being the center of attention (that still stands to this day) and I think it was jealousy, mixed with the cross-country move we did that created this side of me. No, I never stole or wore any of his diapers, but I was tempted, even going as far as having one side taped up before the shame made me stuff it back into the diaper bag (in hindsight, I wish I would've done it), but the feeling kept creeping back yet I never acted on it.
Fast forward 7ish years and my youngest brother was starting to wear size 6 diapers and I finally found the courage to act on it and from there, it's all been history, including the time(s?) I was caught.
I've been into this as long as I can remember, it is a part of me

Reactions: Diaperedsparky
Can't really pin point exactly when it started...
Just sort of slid in to it I guess.
Been IC my whole life (nerve damage) and other issues (also born with) just made things a LOT easier on everyone, including myself - to use some AB products on top of diapers at least at home (although no one called them that - in fact NEVER heard that term until I was in my early 20s).

I think it would be ok for me to say the I've had DL tendencies since being 3 or 5yrs old, then it disappeared until age 10 when I started wearing diapers again for fun, that lasted until I was 15 or 16 then was hidden until about age 23 or so. From that age until 28, I would say I was strictly a DL, I was wearing a lot and joined fetlife. I went to a local munch for ab's & dl's, got totally weirded out by a couple in there 50's that were ab's and ran for the hills hidden for a couple of years, went to another local munch and met people my age that time around, still testing the water so to speak, but I slowly got intergraded into it. Now at age 36 I would say I'm neither ab or dl, I'm me, I love wearing diapers, I love being dressed in onesie's and sleepers, I love playing with some toys like lego's or hot wheels, I love my cuddles I get from my fiancee, but I dont associate any of it with a certain age, I just like doing what interests me within reason.

Thank you for sharing and hope we get more members share there experiences here..

I remember being seven and a friend, who was I think a year younger, pinned me in a 'cloth diaper' to play house. It made me feel so content and relaxed, even at that age. There's a lot of ther emotional deficiencies that it tied into, which I continue to realize: the need to seek out nurturing connections, the desperate to attempts to grasp to youth, and so on. However, that was the singular event that started the journey, for better or for worse. Probably more the latter.

Alright, I got some good ones. Storytime! I think I've written about these before, but I always enjoy sharing so think I'll have some fun with it this time around. For me, it was the result of a few different experiences.

The first happened when I was about 5. We had some guests come to the house with two kids, one who was about my age and one I think a year younger and needed diapers. I imagine most can already tell where this was going. One day while the parents were distracted, I think during dinner since it was dark, the other kid comes up with the idea to sneak into the guest room and try wearing his brother's diapers. Me also being a mischievous gremlin at the time thought would be the greatest heist of all time and agreed. So, we went in and found the bag and each took one. The thing is though, we didn't actually know how to put them on because of the tapes so we could only hold it in place. However, there wasn't much time since we could hear someone coming down the hall, and I manage to hide behind the door before it opened. I can't remember what was said, but my partner in crime's mom walks in on her son with a diaper in hand. She was, not very happy. She yelled and dragged him out of the room. Once I was sure they were cone I dropped the evidence, getting properly dressed before darting out. And that was my first experience, pretty simple but left an impression My other main encounter of the padded kind happened a little later when I was probably 6.

My parents were leaving for a day trip so they left me to my usual babysitter. It was all a bit last-minute and she was already helping with another house down the street so I had to come along. I got there and there were three other kids, though I'm pretty sure there was a fourth, a teenager I didn't meet since they were off playing video-games or something. The others were around my age, 3, 5, and 6-7 maybe. I never saw the youngest kid though, can't remember why. So, it's mainly just me and the two others. The whole thing starts off pretty normally. We start playing with some toys, dinosaurs, action figures, I was disappointed because they didn't have legos (a weird memory but part of it nonetheless) and it was all going well. We got to be little speed demons while our babysitter was there to make sure there wasn't any blood and we still had all our teeth. It wasn't long until we had snacks and we were all getting along really well and having a lot of fun. After that things got interesting once I was invited into their bedroom, which I was surprised to see three sizable cribs, one on each wall, with a changing table by the door. As it turns out, the parents never bought them new beds, and instead got larger cribs, just leaving the sides down once they were older. To a young me it was kinda mindblowing. I had the chance to play around, messing with stuff and just being curious. I remember the youngest had this awesome crib toy that strapped onto the bars with an underwater theme that made different sounds depending on what you do, and I'd love to find one like it someday (though I'm not sure if it'll live up to the hype of young me).

I played around with the cribs some, got to spend some time in them, the two other kids showing me everything and everything in their room, which there was a lot of. Oh, and there was also a cool ceiling star projector and white noise machine that was pretty neat, but I can't recall anything else they showed me, but mainly just toys probably. Later on though they brought up the changing table. I'm pretty sure they noticed how I was taking to the cribs, and so after a few kinda awkward moments of inching towards it they finally bring up diapers. And then they asked if I wanted to try wearing one. Now, my only prior experience with this scenario was watching a friend get dragged out of the room with their mom yelling at them so I was pretty damn nervous about it. I really wanted to say yes, but of course at first I said no, there was no way I would risk it. But they didn't stop, and they tried again with the classics, nobody will know, and, we won't tell on you. It took a few good minutes of me being defiant and unreasonably upset to give in. I got up on the changing table, though it took some doing since it was actually pretty high up for me, while the other two turned around per the terms and conditions. I did need some instructions but got it figured out (looking back on it I imagine they must have had some experience with exactly what I was doing). Powder, tapes, and I was back down. The rest of the time I wore it I was terrified someone would catch me, and I did chicken out after a while. The rest of the day was pretty normal though and we just went back to playing, running out of things to do. Eventually we parted ways and I never saw them again.

So those are my two main experiences. Tried to be as in-depth as I could. While there are more later on I don't think they really count since it was just a sorta slippery slope towards where I am today and not quite as much I can write about.

Reactions: siysiy
I had an ABC board book when I was 3. On B, there was a picture of a baby in a diaper. One day while reading it, for no reason, I wanted to wear diapers and act like a baby. Since I didn't have a diaper, I took off my shorts and pretended my underwear was a diaper. Then my mom came in and told me to put my shorts back on.

Back